Stray Fawn Community

The Three Clans of Alren

Sky

16 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

You carefully pick it up in your teeth and bring it back to where you started the game. Nightsting is waiting for you there. "Good, you found one! Now, let's see who won." You drop your stone next to his. His is a shiny light-gray pebble. "You're is way cooler! You win, Needlekit! Now, why don't we take your winning pebble to your mother as a gift?"

"Yeah!" he goes and proudly show it off to her

1 hour ago, Magicmoonss said:

"Yeah!" he goes and proudly show it off to her

Valleyblossom is surprised that you and Nightsting got her something. "Oh, thank you!" Nightsting comes and nuzzles Valleyblossom lovingly. "Thank you, both of you. Needlekit, why don't you go talk to Ivykit and Sparkkit? They look lonely." She nods towards where the two kits sit together, talking, but looking bored.

Talk to them

Do something else

You walk over to them. Somehow Sparkkit knows you're there before Ivykit, and turns towards you. Before she can say anything, Ivykit notices too, and exclaims loudly, "Hi Needlekit!!" and bounds over to you. Sparkkit follows after, and says a quiet "Hi."

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

You walk over to them. Somehow Sparkkit knows you're there before Ivykit, and turns towards you. Before she can say anything, Ivykit notices too, and exclaims loudly, "Hi Needlekit!!" and bounds over to you. Sparkkit follows after, and says a quiet "Hi."

"Hi Sparkkit, hi Ivykit."

"Hi Sparkkit, hi Ivykit."

Ivykit jumps up and down excitedly. "Sparkkit has something for you!!" She turns to her sister. Sparkkit goes over to her nest and pulls out a flower. She goes back to you and places it at your paws, blushing. "I thought you might like it." Meanwhile, Ivykit keeps jumping up and down beside you two, exclaiming, "they're so CUTE!!!"

• Like 1

Ivykit jumps up and down excitedly. "Sparkkit has something for you!!" She turns to her sister. Sparkkit goes over to her nest and pulls out a flower. She goes back to you and places it at your paws, blushing. "I thought you might like it." Meanwhile, Ivykit keeps jumping up and down beside you two, exclaiming, "they're so CUTE!!!"

He looks down in embarrassment. "Um, thanks." He picked up the flower.

He looks down in embarrassment. "Um, thanks." He picked up the flower.

Sparrkit sits there awkwardly, staring at the ground too. Ivykit watches you both like you're the most entertaining thing in the world.

Sparrkit sits there awkwardly, staring at the ground too. Ivykit watches you both like you're the most entertaining thing in the world.

He sets the flower to his side. "So uh, did you sleep well?" he asked, not looking up from the ground

He sets the flower to his side. "So uh, did you sleep well?" he asked, not looking up from the ground

"YES! IT WAS THE BEST SLEEP I'VE EVER HAD!" Ivykit shouts so loud, you're sure the whole camp can hear it. Sparkkit mumbles "Yeah."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

"YES! IT WAS THE BEST SLEEP I'VE EVER HAD!" Ivykit shouts so loud, you're sure the whole camp can hear it. Sparkkit mumbles "Yeah."

He holds his paws over his sensitive ears. He looks up at Ivykit in confusion "Why'd you yell so loud?" he whispered.

He holds his paws over his sensitive ears. He looks up at Ivykit in confusion "Why'd you yell so loud?" he whispered.

She shrugs. "I just wanted to!"

3 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

"Yes?"

he picks up the flower and tries to put it behind her ear. "And.... there! I think the flower matches you much better, than it does me."

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

I'm waiting for my answer. I said try to get away...

oops, it looks like it was at the bottom of the page so i might have been typing my answer at the time and it went to the next page so I missed yours. Sorry! I'll reply to you first then Magic

• Paw up 2

4 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Talk to other kits

Unfortunately, you can't get away. The kit hisses again and scratches at your face, then continues to tear at your ear with her teeth. You feel a sudden sharp pain where she's biting and let out a yelp. The kit finally lets you go and you stand up, blood dripping from your ear. In the other kit's teeth, there's something pink and bloody; you realize that's your ear!

(sorry, Random.org was against you :()

he picks up the flower and tries to put it behind her ear. "And.... there! I think the flower matches you much better, than it does me."

Sparkkit blushes. "I'll take your word for it."

1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

Unfortunately, you can't get away. The kit hisses again and scratches at your face, then continues to tear at your ear with her teeth. You feel a sudden sharp pain where she's biting and let out a yelp. The kit finally lets you go and you stand up, blood dripping from your ear. In the other kit's teeth, there's something pink and bloody; you realize that's your ear!

(sorry, Random.org was against you :()

(The whole ear!?)

"H-how?! You-"