Stray Fawn Community

No

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, Skysalsa8 said:

according to Google, this... monster... is over five feet tall

Image result for caillou

And apparently it was supposed to be a baby.. I ask you, who, just WHO, would want to see a Tv show about a baby?

A 9-month old one, too.,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, totally melon yogurt cat said:

And apparently it was supposed to be a baby.. I ask you, who, just WHO, would want to see a Tv show about a baby?

A 9-month old one, too.,

google said he started as 2 1/2, then 3, then finally 4 years old

a quote from an article I found

If you are not familiar, you lucky person. Caillou is a despicable, spineless 4-year-old boy who cannot do anything. He can't grow hair, not because he has cancer or progeria, but because he sucks, and even his own body recognizes that he does not deserve hair or food or love. He has a baby sister who dominates his life because she is a normal, loving child who does not whine about the slightest fart of the breeze. Caillou's parents love her better because she is a better person.

Someday Caillou will realize this and probably whine while falling face-first onto the pavement in front of a Tim Horton's for no reason whatsoever. Maybe he'll die from his injuries. That would be great, especially because Caillou is Canadian and his health care in event of catastrophic injury isn't on my tab. Win-win for American parents everywhere, really.

• Haha 5

Just now, Skysalsa8 said:

If you are not familiar, you lucky person. Caillou is a despicable, spineless 4-year-old boy who cannot do anything. He can't grow hair, not because he has cancer or progeria, but because he sucks, and even his own body recognizes that he does not deserve hair or food or love. He has a baby sister who dominates his life because she is a normal, loving child who does not whine about the slightest fart of the breeze. Caillou's parents love her better because she is a better person.

Someday Caillou will realize this and probably whine while falling face-first onto the pavement in front of a Tim Horton's for no reason whatsoever. Maybe he'll die from his injuries. That would be great, especially because Caillou is Canadian and his health care in event of catastrophic injury isn't on my tab. Win-win for American parents everywhere, really.

YES!

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

Link?

Arian Foster is not lying: There is indeed no plot whatsoever to any episode of Caillou. The average episode involves Caillou being challenged by something: dogs, loud noises, the wind, stairs, cats, vegetables, sitting up, taking really big breaths. He fails at all of these and cries before being left by the side of the road by his laughing parents. They drive off, ecstatic and free, as the credits roll and the screen fades on a shivering silhouette of Caillou alone in the wilds of rural Quebec.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Impy10 said:

Arian Foster is not lying: There is indeed no plot whatsoever to any episode of Caillou. The average episode involves Caillou being challenged by something: dogs, loud noises, the wind, stairs, cats, vegetables, sitting up, taking really big breaths. He fails at all of these and cries before being left by the side of the road by his laughing parents. They drive off, ecstatic and free, as the credits roll and the screen fades on a shivering silhouette of Caillou alone in the wilds of rural Quebec.

Thank you.

Dark...

Other random quotes:

"Caillou is not human."

"the 4-year-old viewer would feel better about everything because at least they weren't Caillou"

"Bullying is no laughing matter, unless it is done to Caillou."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bob-The-Builder said:

Since when did that exist

I can barely react at all when I'm on mobile because that always appears, but it seems that I have shown my emotions too much today on my computer, thus it is making me remain expressionless

8 hours ago, Skysalsa8 said:

Caillou is my childhood, but the new episodes are too much...

especially the new Finnish voices

• Eek! 1

5 minutes ago, Springolingo said:

Caillou is my childhood, but the new episodes are too much...

especially the new Finnish voices

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2