Stray Fawn Community

Niche Art Comp (With a theme this time!)

MAТТRESS

(i know that a billion trillion people are doing this too [well, two...but close enough] but idc...so ya [and anyways, I'm pretty sure I might've started the trend so...hi-ya!])

Welcome. To another art comp. *magical sounds*

This will have the same rules as my previous art comp. (which are no stealing, no tracing, no voting for yourself [-2 votes!], and I even added a new one- NO FEELING SORRY FOR OURSELVES)

But, this time I added a twist. While before, you were allowed to submit any niche art you wanted, this time there is a theme! And the theme is... wait for it...

🎇SPACE🌙🌎

So, you need to draw nichelings in space. And, instead of putting a deadline, I'll just wait until everyone has submitted their pieces (so if you wanna enter, don't forget to tell me or we might start without you!)

Gl, everyone, and I think I might even enter in this one... hehehe

• Eek! 1

My entry!

Relenmi, one of my Spirits of Flight. She's also known as the Spirit of Adventure, since she spent basically all of her life exploring the jungle her tribe lived in (she was sickly, so she stayed away from her tribe to avoid getting them sick as well).

571523124_RelenmiinSpace.thumb.png.0e490ba959c7fe03c52958766b6018d3.png

(What do you think is capturing her attention in this drawing?)

Edited by TundraKitsune
Drawing has been updated... It's in a seperate post
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

My entry!

Relenmi, one of my Spirits of Flight. She's also known as the Spirit of Adventure, since she spent basically all of her life exploring the jungle her tribe lived in (she was sickly, so she stayed away from her tribe to avoid getting them sick as well).

The moon (My mind: GALA)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

My entry!

The moonlight? Perhaps her pathway towards the sky to meet the pantheon for the first time?

Also, that is a very pretty picture!

5 minutes ago, RaanaTheBanana said:

You can create a new one. Whatever you wanna do!

Ok!

239663383_RelenmiinSpace2.thumb.png.b0576dd8dd15a71541197cb02710b3f0.png

Still basically the same, but with a bit of extra colouring, blurring, and a border ;) Also, hopefully the wing makes sense

Edited by TundraKitsune
I broke it by trying to get rid of the second image... go me
  • Love 3

First time using IbisPaint, enjoyed it! This was quite a spontaneous drawing and I didn’t really have a plan for it. I reckon he’s seeing something in the crystal ball...

Sorry for being stupid about the deadline, I should of read the original post more carefully. Thanks for clarifying!

54F1CDC3-24C9-4AA5-B9ED-A0445CDD3022.png

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Raybeams said:

First time using IbisPaint, enjoyed it! This was quite a spontaneous drawing and I didn’t really have a plan for it. I reckon he’s seeing something in the crystal ball...

Sorry for being stupid about the deadline, I should of read the original post more carefully. Thanks for clarifying!

54F1CDC3-24C9-4AA5-B9ED-A0445CDD3022.png

That background is so pretty...

• Paw up 1