Stray Fawn Community

drawing nichelings...with a twist!

bostonlobstah

May I ask y’all to please fill out this form:

Nicheling name:

Tail gene: (tail gene may affect character design)

Personality: 

Preferred clothing style/s: (photo from internet, drawing or general description)

Are they your “nichesona?”: (yes/no)

If so, what are some features that YOU have (hair color, eye color etc): 

Nicheling name: Prince

Tail gene: (tail gene may affect character design) Medium tail

Personality: just a guy who's happy on the outside and mostly happy on the inside but sometimes not

Preferred clothing style/s: (photo from internet, drawing or general description) Um... you have the photo, so I'll give you his clothes. Dark green sweater, black shorts (not short shorts) and flip flops

Are they your “nichesona?”: (yes/no) ye

If so, what are some features that YOU have (hair color, eye color etc): dark dark brown hair, green eyes and always has some sort of awkward smile with a flower

• Paw up 1

11 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Nicheling name: Eve

Tail gene: fluffy

Personality: Calm, thoughtful, and extroverted

Preferred clothing style/s: as feminine as you can think of, for example a short flowy dress.

Are they your “nichesona?”: nope

• Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, Magnolia said:

Nicheling name: Meringue

Personality: flirty, slightly dumb, has a bit of a big ego, kind of a goofball, I can't put the rest into words right now but you probably know it : p

Preferred clothing style/s: (photo from internet, drawing or general description) hoodie, blue jeans, flip flops (hoodie and flip flops may (sometimes) sound weird, but there's a guy at my church who wears hoodies all the time, including at summer camp when it was like 100 degrees Fahrenheit) 

Are they your “nichesona?”: (yes/no) noop

also, I imagine that his orange spots would be cute little orange freckles~

• Paw up 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

but there's a guy at my church who wears hoodies all the time, including at summer camp when it was like 100 degrees Fahrenheit) 

I do that at school. I've walked a mile in a hoodie near the end of school even

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

so... are you going to do this based on who made their bios first or?

Not sure yet. But I think I’ll start with Silvers and then do yours and then go in order of the forms. I think i have a pretty good idea of what Silver should look like.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Magnolia said:

Nicheling name: Silver

Tail gene: Fluffy Tail

Personality: Outgoing, sometimes shy, a mix of introverted and extrovert(basically me), is very emotional but often hides his emotions(e.g, doesn’t cry in public but in a secluded room).

Preferred clothing style/s: Punk Rocker, usually spiked, has spiked collar/wrists/belt.

Are they your “nichesona?”: Yes

If so, what are some features that YOU have? Brunette hair(his hair is pitch black though for edginess), green eyes(his eyes are grey) etc.

Oh, sorry I forgot about this, I was on a walk with my sister.

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Nicheling name: Prince

Personality: just a guy who's happy on the outside and mostly happy on the inside but sometimes not

Preferred clothing style/s: (photo from internet, drawing or general description) Um... you have the photo, so I'll give you his clothes. Dark green sweater, black shorts (not short shorts) and flip flops

Are they your “nichesona?”: (yes/no) ye

If so, what are some features that YOU have (hair color, eye color etc): dark dark brown hair, green eyes and always has some sort of awkward smile with a flower

actually I thought these were just features not my features I'm actually literally like the opposite of that I just have him as my nichesona because... because.

• Paw up 1