Stray Fawn Community

Merry Christmas!

Sky

1 minute ago, Sting-tail elf said:

Mmmmm, baked potatoes with brown-sauce

What's brown sauce? Gravy? Otherwise baked potatoes sound pretty good to me, they're my favorite food and I'm going to have one for my birthday dinner ^^

• Like 1

it is approximately 2000 hours

I do not believe I will be able to survive 

all I want

is my switch

and pokemon

I may have to cave and go to bed at 8 instead of the planned 8:30 as boredom has peaked

but I am weary of my final obstacle

which is

my sister who shares my room and doesn't alter her sleeping plans for Maximum Christmas Efficiency

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

32 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

it is approximately 2000 hours

I do not believe I will be able to survive 

all I want

is my switch

and pokemon

I may have to cave and go to bed at 8 instead of the planned 8:30 as boredom has peaked

but I am weary of my final obstacle

which is

my sister who shares my room and doesn't alter her sleeping plans for Maximum Christmas Efficiency

31 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

hm. perhaps I will consider what to name my scorbunny for the next 10 mins as I await my early retreat at 2000 hours 

OML me too! Getting a switch + Pokémon for Christmas. Ughhh. At least I get it tomorrow. To bad we have guests so I’ll have to ‘socialize’ instead of playing it ;-;

I have about 6 hours until sleeping time and luckily Evil Aether is a little burnt out from demise and secret Santas so she just really wants to go to sleep.

(Which is really rare. Usually she hates sleeping cause she’ll miss out on so much.)

1 hour ago, Evil Aether said:

OML me too! Getting a switch + Pokémon for Christmas. Ughhh. At least I get it tomorrow. To bad we have guests so I’ll have to ‘socialize’ instead of playing it ;-;

I have about 6 hours until sleeping time and luckily Evil Aether is a little burnt out from demise and secret Santas so she just really wants to go to sleep.

(Which is really rare. Usually she hates sleeping cause she’ll miss out on so much.)

Just now, Evil Aether said:

uh-

2 minutes ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

uh-

If you’re confused because my pfp/username say evil Aether it’s just the fact I can’t really change it.

7 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Today an agreement was made: when we have our own homes, my cousin gets the outer two mugs and I get the middle one. who wouldn't want it xD

IMG_20191224_191708209.jpg

This brings back memories lol. My family had a mug like the one on the left. We usually used it for hot cocoa, because it was easy to hold as a kid. It was very nice lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Christmas Magic said:

This brings back memories lol. My family had a mug like the one on the left. We usually used it for hot cocoa, because it was easy to hold as a kid. It was very nice lol

There's also a set of white dishes and cups and a little glass with geese in it waiting for me :)

• Eek! 1

15 hours ago, Evil Aether said:

meeee thrreeeeee but I get it tomorrow(today is christmas) so now I have to wait 18 decillion hours doing nothing so I basically have christmas the day after it starts also you better not cry you better not pout cause santa claus is coming to tigereye

evil aether is doing lots of pouting and I am santa's elf

16 hours ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

So I got a wooden spaceship of some sort, a Shiba Inu plush, a dog sticker book, and a sun catcher 

Update: it was actually a wooden solar-powered Mars Rover and Moon Buggy, my plush fell over twice in one hour, and I dropped the sun catcher, which teleported into another dimension. Now I have cobwebs with cobwebs on them and dust all over myself

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Japanese Melon Fawn said:

Update: it was actually a wooden solar-powered Mars Rover and Moon Buggy, my plush fell over twice in one hour, and I dropped the sun catcher, which teleported into another dimension. Now I have cobwebs with cobwebs on them and dust all over myself

Update 2: I found the sun catcher

• Eek! 2

We have... uh,

A good* looking but bland to disgusting meat dish, and Nussstrudel

nussstrudel-aus-germteig.jpg.8c065d8b10685a2e2071d6cf68787fab.jpg

Pretty good. There's other Strudels too, but no one likes them here

*autoslapped to "food looking" and I couldn't agree more

Rindsrouladen

e49d4e70295aaead679fced8c60b77f3.jpg.adee975e420eceff3d7a31393cb47074.jpg

DSC_0915b.thumb.jpg.c38e89f94b7d79805904f1f1e965bc62.jpg

Or the taste of shallow disappointment. Got that nailed down

• Haha 1