Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

On 1/31/2020 at 6:06 PM, Flower said:

Finch looked at Bubbli (if she’s still there...

She stared up at him, looking concerned. "Issi is okay, right?"

On 1/31/2020 at 5:35 PM, FawnCat said:

Issi looks back at the drop before following Snowdove. "Be prepared."

"Oh boy..." She sighed, gesturing to Finch and Rabbitspring. "Let's go, I guess."

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Oh boy..." She sighed, gesturing to Finch and Rabbitspring. "Let's go, I guess."

‘If don’t know.’’ He said hollowly wrapping his thin tail around bubbli before picking her up.

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

Issi nodded and followed Snowdove. "Where is Vissen?"

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘If don’t know.’’ He said hollowly wrapping his thin tail around bubbli before picking her up.

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded and followed Snowdove. "Where is Vissen?"

"At the new den." Snowdove said, shoving her way through the grass. The new den was made out of stone, and the scent of blood faintly drifted from it.

4 minutes ago, Clover said:

"At the new den." Snowdove said, shoving her way through the grass. The new den was made out of stone, and the scent of blood faintly drifted from it.

‘’What are we going to do my love?’’ Rabbitspring whispered to Snowdove. ‘’I’ve not found out anything about Sparrow’s sickness and I fear he is getting worse.. and with Issi getting knocked out like that she’ll surely be shaken up and Vissen.. it’s so hard to see everyone like this, eyes dull and blood spilling from horrible wounds, foaming snouts..’’ she said speaking softly so that only Snowdove could hear her and resting her head on her shoulder.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’What are we going to do my love?’’ Rabbitspring whispered to Snowdove. ‘’I’ve not found out anything about Sparrow’s sickness and I fear he is getting worse.. and with Issi getting knocked out like that she’ll surely be shaken up and Vissen.. it’s so hard to see everyone like this, eyes dull and blood spilling from horrible wounds, foaming snouts..’’ she said speaking softly and resting her head on Snowdoves’s shoulder.

Snowdove curled her tail over Rabbitspring's back comfortingly. "What we can. We can't do everything, but we're not powerless."

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’What are we going to do my love?’’ Rabbitspring whispered to Snowdove. ‘’I’ve not found out anything about Sparrow’s sickness and I fear he is getting worse.. and with Issi getting knocked out like that she’ll surely be shaken up and Vissen.. it’s so hard to see everyone like this, eyes dull and blood spilling from horrible wounds, foaming snouts..’’ she said speaking softly and resting her head on Snowdoves’s shoulder.

"Well you can strike one thing off that list of horrors Rabbitspring." Issi walks in ignoring the blood scent. Her body was covered with what looked like old scars and that's all. No open wounds in sight.

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

Snowdove curled her tail over Rabbitspring's back comfortingly. "What we can. We can't do everything, but we're not powerless."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Well you can strike one thing off that list of horrors Rabbitspring." Issi walks in ignoring the blood scent. Her body was covered with what looked like old scars and that's all. No open wounds in sight.

She shivered. ‘’You should lie down once we get to the den Issi. I’m going to check on Sparrow and Mistletoe.’’ She said brushing her cheek against Snowdove’s affectionately.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She shivered. ‘’You should lie down once we get to the den Issi. I’m going to check on Sparrow and Mistletoe.’’ She said brushing her cheek against Snowdove’s affectionately.

She ducked into the den, glancing briefly at Vissen in a nest. She was covered in slashes and a nasty scratch was over her right eye.

Snowdove settled down onto the grass, curling her tail over her paws. "So first of all...what are those?" She gestured to the satchel on Issi's back.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Issi smiled warmly at Rabbitsping's care. "I'm fine. I'll tell you when we're all here that should be here." She looked at Snowdove, "You sure Caution and Hazard wouldn't mind going somewhere else?" We really can't let them find out until I know that they are not a danger to us.

Issi smiled warmly at Rabbitsping's care. "I'm fine. I'll tell you when we're all here that should be here." She looked at Snowdove, "You sure Caution and Hazard wouldn't mind going somewhere else?" We really can't let them find out until I know that they are not a danger to us.

"Well, they went hunting. This tribe decided to stop giving us food for whatever reason." She shrugged.

She nodded uneasily and ducked out of the den and headed to mistletoes den.

finch sat by Issi and placed bubbli at her paws. ‘’Our girl is safe.’’ He said smiling slightly.

Just now, Flower said:

finch sat by Issi and placed bubbli at her paws. ‘’Our girl is safe.’’ He said smiling slightly.

Mistletoe was curled up next to Sparrow, staring blankly at a wall. His eyes were dull, and Sparrow's pelt was ragged next to him.

Just now, Clover said:

Mistletoe was curled up next to Sparrow, staring blankly at a wall. His eyes were dull, and Sparrow's pelt was ragged next to him.

She bowed her head. ‘’I’m sorry were causing your tribe so much trouble..’’ she said softly before sitting tentatively by sparrows side. ‘’He’s gotten worse hasn’t he?’’ She asked.

7 minutes ago, Clover said:

She ducked into the den, glancing briefly at Vissen in a nest. She was covered in slashes and a nasty scratch was over her right eye.

Snowdove settled down onto the grass, curling her tail over her paws. "So first of all...what are those?" She gestured to the satchel on Issi's back.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Well, they went hunting. This tribe decided to stop giving us food for whatever reason." She shrugged.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Issi smiled at Finch and pulled Bubbli to her. "I'm glad your safe." She sighed as she sat down. "Snowdove I need you to inform Rabbitspring when she gets back. I know you all wouldn't want to believe me but I almost died, um, did die?" She shakes her head. "Point being I was sent to a realm similar to Pathfollower's. I met a Niche called Hunter that informed me of Pathfollowers real name, Quosine." Issi looks at the ground. "He told me that Quosine is bad news for our group and that she has spies that keep check on us. I think it's Caution and Hazard."

Issi smiled at Finch and pulled Bubbli to her. "I'm glad your safe." She sighed as she sat down. "Snowdove I need you to inform Rabbitspring when she gets back. I know you all wouldn't want to believe me but I almost died, um, did die?" She shakes her head. "Point being I was sent to a realm similar to Pathfollower's. I met a Niche called Hunter that informed me of Pathfollowers real name, Quosine." Issi looks at the ground. "He told me that Quosine is bad news for our group and that she has spies that keep check on us. I think it's Caution and Hazard."

Finch’s smile evaporated like a puddle on a hot day. ‘That’s just peachy.’’ He muttered.

She bowed her head. ‘’I’m sorry were causing your tribe so much trouble..’’ she said softly before sitting tentatively by sparrows side. ‘’He’s gotten worse hasn’t he?’’ She asked.

"He's dead." Mistletoe said bleakly, not moving his eyes from the wall.

"Uh, what?" Snowdove blinked, running a paw absently over one antler. "Well, we're gonna die." She mumbled, then narrowed her eyes at Issi. "But really, what's in the bag?"

Just now, Clover said:

"Uh, what?" Snowdove blinked, running a paw absently over one antler. "Well, we're gonna die." She mumbled, then narrowed her eyes at Issi. "But really, what's in the bag?"

She stammered. ‘I’m-I’m s-so sorry..‘ she said

Just now, Flower said:

She stammered. ‘I’m-I’m s-so sorry..‘ she said

Mistletoe sat up, his eyes were red, and he curled his tail around himself. "Someone did this. Someone did this. Someone did this..." He repeated quietly.

Just now, Clover said:

Mistletoe sat up, his eyes were red, and he curled his tail around himself. "Someone did this. Someone did this. Someone did this..." He repeated quietly.

‘’Posion?’ She asked in a hushed whisper.

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

Finch’s smile evaporated like a puddle on a hot day. ‘That’s just peachy.’’ He muttered.

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

"These," Issi opens the satchel and pulls a capsule from it, "Are what he gave me." She makes eye contact with these that she could just to get her point across from how important her next words are going to be.

"There are 6 necklaces with colored gems. Each in their own capsule. The orange ones are stamina, the blue ones are tactic, the pink ones are empathy, the yellow ones are courage and determination, the black ones life and the green one strength. For us to use to stop Quosine."

( @Clover   Are the yellow ones like one necklace or 2. Or did I get something wrong?) 

"These," Issi opens the satchel and pulls a capsule from it, "Are what he gave me." She makes eye contact with these that she could just to get her point across from how important her next words are going to be.

"There are 6 necklaces with colored gems. Each in their own capsule. The orange ones are stamina, the blue ones are tactic, the pink ones are empathy, the yellow ones are courage and determination, the black ones live and the green one strength. For us to use to stop Quosine."

( @Clover   Are the yellow ones like one necklace or 2. Or did I get something wrong?) 

(Nope, just one necklace.)

She took a step forward, staring at the capsule. "Well, what do we do with them?"

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Posion?’ She asked in a hushed whisper.

He started shaking, gesturing towards some juice on the ground. A half eaten berry lay in it.