Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

He stopped, leaning over the edge a bit and letting the wind ruffle his fur. "About here."

They were a few away from a waterfall, and as it flowed off the island it crashed to the earth, going who knows how far down before it touched something.

Issi gulped and tried to psych herself up for it. Come on Issi. We have to help them and stop Quosine. She walked slowly to the edge and could feel the wind on her fur. "You might need to push me. I don't think I have it in me to jump."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi gulped and tried to psych herself up for it. Come on Issi. We have to help them and stop Quosine. She walked slowly to the edge and could feel the wind on her fur. "You might need to push me. I don't think I have it in me to jump."

Without letting her finish her sentence, he raised up on his hind paws, shoving her over the edge. "Grow a spine!" He yelled down to her.

Just now, Clover said:

Without letting her finish her sentence, he raised up on his hind paws, shoving her over the edge. "Grow a spine!" He yelled down to her.

She screamed out curses at Hunter as she fell. The wind distorting her words. The satchel started to lift from her body and she grabbed it and held it close to her body. Issi tightly closed her eyes.

Just now, FawnCat said:

She screamed out curses at Hunter as she fell. The wind distorting her words. The satchel started to lift from her body and she grabbed it and held it close to her body. Issi tightly closed her eyes.

The sky faded, and everything went black. Solid ground could be felt again.

Just now, Clover said:

The sky faded, and everything went black. Solid ground could be felt again.

Issi felt sick to her stomach. "I'm not doing that ever again." She groaned out as she fell on her side.

(Is she still healed?)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi felt sick to her stomach. "I'm not doing that ever again." She groaned out as she fell on her side.

(Is she still healed?)

(Yeah)

"Issi?!" A cry could faintly be heard, coming from far above.

Just now, Clover said:

(Yeah)

"Issi?!" A cry could faintly be heard, coming from far above.

"Snowdove!" Issi shouted back springing to her paws. She looked around her then to the place the voice came from. Am i going to climb this out or look for another place out?

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

"Snowdove!" Issi shouted back springing to her paws. She looked around her then to the place the voice came from. Am i going to climb this out or look for another place out?

"Issi?! Are you okay?!" Snowdove's head could be seen looking down through the giant ravine, her paws planted firmly so she didn't slip.

Just now, Clover said:

"Issi?! Are you okay?!" Snowdove's head could be seen looking down through the giant ravine, her paws planted firmly so she didn't slip.

"Yes, and I have a lot to tell you all." Issi sighs. "But first I need to get out of here." I don't think climbing is an option.  "Can you see a way out from up there?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Yes, and I have a lot to tell you all." Issi sighs. "But first I need to get out of here." I don't think climbing is an option.  "Can you see a way out from up there?"

"Hmm..." She squinted. "It looks pretty steep. Vissen could probably get you out if she didn't look like a broken bush right now."

Just now, Clover said:

"Hmm..." She squinted. "It looks pretty steep. Vissen could probably get you out if she didn't look like a broken bush right now."

Vissen. I should have swiped some of that water. Maybe one of the gems can help her.  "It's okay. I'm going to look for a way out. Is it safe up there?"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Vissen. I should have swiped some of that water. Maybe one of the gems can help her.  "It's okay. I'm going to look for a way out. Is it safe up there?"

She nodded. "Whatever happened is over now. We'll get you out, I promise."

Just now, Clover said:

She nodded. "Whatever happened is over now. We'll get you out, I promise."

"Okay. Thanks." Issi looked around. So do I just sit and wait? How am I going to explain this one to everyone? Would they even believe me? Well I did have the gems and my complete healing to show as some form of prove.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Okay. Thanks." Issi looked around. So do I just sit and wait? How am I going to explain this one to everyone? Would they even believe me? Well I did have the gems and my complete healing to show as some form of prove.

"Juniper!" Snowdove looked behind her, and a black female looked down.

"She's really stuck, isn't she?" Juniper squinted. "Hmm..." She carefully slipped downwards, digging her claws hard into the stone.

Just now, Clover said:

"Juniper!" Snowdove looked behind her, and a black female looked down.

"She's really stuck, isn't she?" Juniper squinted. "Hmm..." She carefully slipped downwards, digging her claws hard into the stone.

Startled at the noise above her Issi looked up as a dark figure made there way down. "Who's that?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Startled at the noise above her Issi looked up as a dark figure made there way down. "Who's that?"

"Juniper..."

Juniper then sprang off the wall, gripping onto the other side of the ravine. She kept doing that, until she landed directly in front of Issi.

Just now, Clover said:

"Juniper..."

Juniper then sprang off the wall, gripping onto the other side of the ravine. She kept doing that, until she landed directly in front of Issi.

Issi stepped back a bit. "The names Issi." She looked up and then at Juniper. "I can't do that." Issi gestured with her paw to the ravine sides. "Climbing isn't my strong point. Then again neither was falling to my death." Her voice was a whisper with the last words.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stepped back a bit. "The names Issi." She looked up and then at Juniper. "I can't do that." Issi gestured with her paw to the ravine sides. "Climbing isn't my strong point. Then again neither was falling to my death." Her voice was a whisper with the last words.

"It's easier than it looks." She crouched. "I can give you a boost. Get on my shoulders."

Just now, Clover said:

"It's easier than it looks." She crouched. "I can give you a boost. Get on my shoulders."

Issi nodded and moved the satchel so it was on her back. She climbed on Junipers shoulders as she ask, "So how does this work? Do I just jump and claw at the ravine?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi nodded and moved the satchel so it was on her back. She climbed on Junipers shoulders as she ask, "So how does this work? Do I just jump and claw at the ravine?"

"Pretty mu-" Before she finished her sentence, she jumped up, knocking Issi into the air.

Just now, Clover said:

"Pretty mu-" Before she finished her sentence, she jumped up, knocking Issi into the air.

Issi screeched and clawed at the side, her claws sinking in and keeping her there. "Could everyone please stop doing that! I'm going to die of a heart attack next instead of a fall." She took a deep breath in and out. Come on Issi, we had faced worse. She tried to follow Junipers prevision examples but did almost fall a few times. Almost there.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi screeched and clawed at the side, her claws sinking in and keeping her there. "Could everyone please stop doing that! I'm going to die of a heart attack next instead of a fall." She took a deep breath in and out. Come on Issi, we had faced worse. She tried to follow Junipers prevision examples but did almost fall a few times. Almost there.

Snowdove reached down a paw. "I've got you."

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove reached down a paw. "I've got you."

Issi thanked Snowdove as she was helped out. "Let's not do that too soon." Issi reposition the satchel before looking over at Juniper. "Thanks for helping me out."

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi thanked Snowdove as she was helped out. "Let's not do that too soon." Issi reposition the satchel before looking over at Juniper. "Thanks for helping me out."

Juniper sprang back out, landing next to her. "No problem."

(Im really tired, gn :') )

• Paw up 1

Just now, Clover said:

Juniper sprang back out, landing next to her. "No problem."

(Im really tired, gn :') )

Issi smiled at her before turning to Snowdove. "How is everyone?"

(Goodnight, 🙂)