Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

10 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Let’s go!’’ She yelled, running towards the ledges Finch, Snowdove and herself had used.

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"We have to do something? Should I go see if I find Jubileze?"

(Sorry, I was talking to my dad-)

"Find me for what?" Jubileze slipped out of one of the caves, staring confusedly as Hazard and Rabbitspring left.

Just now, Clover said:

"Find me for what?" Jubileze slipped out of one of the caves, staring confusedly as Hazard and Rabbitspring left.

Rabbitspring ran through the snow, her short legs being trapped by the snow and her bobbing feathery tail making her run kind of adorable 

6 minutes ago, Clover said:

(nah , it's fine. I'm getting distracted with speed runs anyway.)

"One of our friends are stuck under a bolder and I wanted to know if you could help?"

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

Me: *gets headache* ‘’WHY?”

also me: *looks at wax melter thing.* ‘‘Meanie.’’

Drink lots of water, it helps me sometimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Thanks mom. The thing was right near my head and just- ow I did a dumb 

Careful. Sheesh you sound more clumsy than what I am.xD I do a lot of dumb too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"One of our friends are stuck under a bolder and I wanted to know if you could help?"

(What are you speed running?)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

(What are you speed running?)

(Me? I tried doing it with niche but got stuck in a loop. So will need to retry that. But just watching ppl do Portal speed runs on youtube now, wondering how they do it... this person finished the game in 16 min.)

5 hours ago, Clover said:

Get in losers, we're going to hell

That’s what I think everytime I accidentally click a notification on this—

7 hours ago, FawnCat said:

(We already got her out tho--)

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

(Hazard probably ran to get help before then so they wouldn’t know- or at least that’s how I’m taking it. Plus they’d have to meet up eventually.)

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Hazard probably ran to get help before then so they wouldn’t know- or at least that’s how I’m taking it. Plus they’d have to meet up eventually.)

(My question is are the three at the top yet?)

On 4/28/2020 at 3:58 AM, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Issi doesn't know tho---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

Hey losers hop in

cries

11 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi doesn't know tho---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

I wonder how many pages this thing can have?

idk

• Haha 1