Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 hour ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Jest quickly sat up and looked over his shoulder. "I'm not from here."

"I'm tougher than I appear. I could handle myself around danger. Plus, I have the heart of the animals, they'll guide me."

"Well that's no fun! You're mama's a stinker!" Jerry dropped their head over Everest's side so they could see Thettlethorn.

Everest headed out of the cave, out towards the jungle.

Kat please

Jest quickly sat up and looked over his shoulder. "I'm not from here."

(Sorry i was doing things-)

"I can tell. What are you doing in the burial grounds? It's dangerous..." The voice said, obscured by shadow.

"I'm tougher than I appear. I could handle myself around danger. Plus, I have the heart of the animals, they'll guide me."

"Alright..." Jubileze turned and walked away, nervously awaiting what she might see.

"Well that's no fun! You're mama's a stinker!" Jerry dropped their head over Everest's side so they could see Thettlethorn.

Everest headed out of the cave, out towards the jungle.

Thettlethorn shook his head. "No, not my mom, just...mother. She thinks I look too much like some god..."

20 hours ago, Flower said:

Felt that 

‘’Damn you!’’ She cried, no borderline sobbed. ‘’Dammit, dammit!’’ She shouted, regaining a little control over herself. ‘’We need to go..!’’ She nudged Juniper harshly. 

(Juniper already ran h fztft-)

5 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"I can tell. What are you doing in the burial grounds? It's dangerous..." The voice said, obscured by shadow.

"I'm taking a break from dealing with my group. Some of them can be a real bother sometimes." He flicked his tail, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"Alright..." Jubileze turned and walked away, nervously awaiting what she might see.

Forest followed, keeping an eye out for animals and letting some bunnils walk by her side.

Thettlethorn shook his head. "No, not my mom, just...mother. She thinks I look too much like some god..."

"Well I don't think you look too much like anyone, really! You nichelings are all different shapes and sizes, it's hard to keep track!" Jerry smiled and brought his front half up to rest on Everest's head.

Everest kept walking, keeping an eye out for rabbils.

14 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Issi leaned against a tree munching on grass. Why do I feel so bad suddenly? I was talking to Jubileze about her baby and then- Issi pulled a face as she puked out the grass. "Ugh, grandma that didn't work."

Issi took a deep breath and pushed off the tree she was leaning against. "Guess I should go back to the others." Taking a few steps she could hear someone running. She stopped and looked towards the sound. Juniper was running and she could see Lanasi following her a few steps behind.

12 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"I'm taking a break from dealing with my group. Some of them can be a real bother sometimes." He flicked his tail, narrowing his eyes a bit.

"I wouldn't know. I'm always alone." The nicheling hopped up on a stump a few feet away. "Anyway, I'm not going to bother you with some sob story. How did you get here? There are usually guards by the path."

16 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

Forest followed, keeping an eye out for animals and letting some bunnils walk by her side.

Jubileze took a deep breath, then walked into the camp.

"What?..."

The clearing was completely empty, a few splatters of blood on the grass the only thing in sight.

"But...they were just here? Something's wrong..."

22 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Well I don't think you look too much like anyone, really! You nichelings are all different shapes and sizes, it's hard to keep track!" Jerry smiled and brought his front half up to rest on Everest's head.

Everest kept walking, keeping an eye out for rabbils.

"I'm not sure how she would even know what he looks like...he died long before she came..." He coughed again, and shifted his gaze to the ground.

"Where are the guards?..." He mumbled.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

Whoops I do this a lot where I just forget something that happened. 
Let’s just say Lanasi ran after her

(gotcha)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi took a deep breath and pushed off the tree she was leaning against. "Guess I should go back to the others." Taking a few steps she could hear someone running. She stopped and looked towards the sound. Juniper was running and she could see Lanasi following her a few steps behind.

Juniper nearly crashed into Issi, seeming panicked as all hell and nearly tripping over her own paws.

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

"I wouldn't know. I'm always alone." The nicheling hopped up on a stump a few feet away. "Anyway, I'm not going to bother you with some sob story. How did you get here? There are usually guards by the path."

"There was a crowd back at the camp. I don't think they had time to come monitor this area." He shrugged, leaning forwards and picking some grass.

Jubileze took a deep breath, then walked into the camp.

"What?..."

The clearing was completely empty, a few splatters of blood on the grass the only thing in sight.

"But...they were just here? Something's wrong..."

"Should I get the birds to scout?" She kept close, not wanting to get separated.

"I'm not sure how she would even know what he looks like...he died long before she came..." He coughed again, and shifted his gaze to the ground.

"Where are the guards?..." He mumbled.

"I dunno! Oh, hey!" Jerry jumped off of Everest's back, tackling a bunnil and biting its neck to make it go limp.

Everest set Thettlethorn down, and Jerry brought the bunnil over. He dropped it in front of them, then climbed back up onto Everest's back.

Just now, Katumai said:

(gotcha)

Juniper nearly crashed into Issi, seeming panicked as all hell and nearly tripping over her own paws.

Issi leans pack almost falling over. "What going on?" The possibilities filling her with dread. Was it Bubbli? "Calm down Juniper!"

13 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

10 minutes ago, Katumai said:

(gotcha)

6 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi leans pack almost falling over. "What going on?" The possibilities filling her with dread. Was it Bubbli? "Calm down Juniper!"

‘’H-help!’’ Lanasi choked out, slipping and stumbling to a stop near Issi.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Help?" Issi tried to get her head around what was going on. "With what?"

She opened her mouth to speak but seemed to be having trouble with that. All that came out was a smaller ‘’help..’’

6 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"There was a crowd back at the camp. I don't think they had time to come monitor this area." He shrugged, leaning forwards and picking some grass..

"Hm. Probably another sacrifice." They said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "If they're lucky, they'll get killed."

9 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"Should I get the birds to scout?" She kept close, not wanting to get separated.

"That would be nice..." She stepped a bit closer to Forest, scanning the clearing for any sign of what happened.

11 minutes ago, Foxy Kaza said:

"I dunno! Oh, hey!" Jerry jumped off of Everest's back, tackling a bunnil and biting its neck to make it go limp.

Everest set Thettlethorn down, and Jerry brought the bunnil over. He dropped it in front of them, then climbed back up onto Everest's back.

Thettlethorn stared at it for a moment, before tearing apart like a rabid predator and eating it in what seemed like seconds.

13 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’H-help!’’ Lanasi choked out, slipping and stumbling to a stop near Issi.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"Help?" Issi tried to get her head around what was going on. "With what?"

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She opened her mouth to speak but seemed to be having trouble with that. All that came out was a smaller ‘’help..’’

"S-Snowdove!" Juniper sobbed, frantically digging her claws into Issi's fur as if it would keep her safe.

"S-Snowdove!" Juniper sobbed, frantically digging her claws into Issi's fur as if it would keep her safe.

Lanasi nodded frantically. ‘’We need to get the others and leave.’’ She managed to say.

Just now, Flower said:

Just now, Katumai said:

She flinched from Juniper's claws and tried to get her off gently. Issi started to really feel the panic of the two now. "What happened? Where are the rest?" Her voice going higher at each question. "Where is Snowdove?

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

She flinched from Juniper's claws and tried to get her off gently. Issi started to really feel the panic of the two now. "What happened? Where are the rest?" Her voice going higher at each question. "Where is Snowdove?

Lanasi made eye contact with Issi, her eyes were wide in fear and grief. 

Just now, Flower said:

Lanasi nodded frantically. ‘’We need to get the others and leave.’’ She managed to say.

Issi felt conflicted about it but nodded. "Alright, but please where is my child? Is she ok?" Her voice was soft and filled with fear. I wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to Bubbli.

3 minutes ago, Katumai said:

"Hm. Probably another sacrifice." They said as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "If they're lucky, they'll get killed."

"Well that sounds fun. I have quite a few nichelings I'd sacrifice if I could." He sighed and looked around. "I should get heading back. They're probably all ready to leave."

"That would be nice..." She stepped a bit closer to Forest, scanning the clearing for any sign of what happened.

"Got it." She whistled, and some bird swooped down. Some of them landed on her antlers, others finding a spot on her wing. Forest seemed to be speaking some weird language, and suddenly all of the birds flew off. "Just give it a minute."

Thettlethorn stared at it for a moment, before tearing apart like a rabid predator and eating it in what seemed like seconds.

Jerry smiled and hug their head over Everest's side again. "You should stay with us! The group tends to take in new nichelings all the time anyways."

Everest picked up Thettlethorn by the scruff again and started heading back to camp.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi felt conflicted about it but nodded. "Alright, but please where is my child? Is she ok?" Her voice was soft and filled with fear. I wouldn't be able to live with herself if something happened to Bubbli.

She shrugged helplessly. She couldn’t really remember much from before her and Snowdove walked into camp. It was as if her mind were blank.

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Juniper reluctantly let go, still shaking. "L-last I saw, Bubbli and Hennasire were exploring...I'm not sure where they went..."