Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Clover said:

He held onto her tight, stabbing her face with his antlers, narrowly missing her eye. He clawed the side of her neck, throwing her down.

Β 

(Withrine is really strong, he got a weird mix of big body and medium body, like, he has medium body but he got the strength of big body. He has double claw and antlers too, which I think adds up to like, 7 or 8 strength if im doing the math right)

Issi couldn't fight anymore. She didn't want to fight anymore. This had brought up all her suppressed memories and feelings. Issi just didn't have fight left in her. From her infancy till now she had to always fight. It was always her against everyone else. Her father would be laughing at her now. "You really think vengeance is going to make you feel better? Believe me it's not. I've been down that beaten path again and again." Issi coughed up blood. Her breathing became a bit hard. "Killing someone never gets easy. You'll fool yourself into thinking it does until you can't anymore." She wheezed the words out between coughs of blood. She closed her eyes.

(Sheesh, He's way to strong for anyone in the group to take onπŸ˜†. I'm curious to where you are taking this, so just tell me what I have to do. 😭 My poor issi, Dealing with a metal breakdown and a physical one.)

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi couldn't fight anymore. She didn't want to fight anymore. This had brought up all her suppressed memories and feelings. Issi just didn't have fight left in her. From her infancy till now she had to always fight. It was always her against everyone else. Her father would be laughing at her now. "You really think vengeance is going to make you feel better? Believe me it's not. I've been down that beaten path again and again." Issi coughed up blood. Her breathing became a bit hard. "Killing someone never gets easy. You'll fool yourself into thinking it does until you can't anymore." She wheezed the words out between coughs of blood. She closed her eyes.

(Sheesh, He's way to strong for anyone in the group to take onπŸ˜†. I'm curious to where you are taking this, so just tell me what I have to do. 😭 My poor issi, Dealing with a metal breakdown and a physical one.)

"I'm not doing this for me." He growled, grabbing her and throwing her down again, shoving her face into the ground.

"I'm doing this for Nagi! My mother! The nicheling that had to endure all the suffering you caused firsthand! She told me that when I found you, I could show no mercy. I could show no weakness." He laughed darkly, staring into her eyes. "And trust me, I'm not going to make this quick."

Just now, Clover said:

"I'm not doing this for me." He growled, grabbing her and throwing her down again, shoving her face into the ground.

"I'm doing this for Nagi! My mother! The nicheling that had to endure all the suffering you caused firsthand! She told me that when I found you, I could show no mercy. I could show no weakness." He laughed darkly, staring into her eyes. "And trust me, I'm not going to make this quick."

Issi opened her eyes trying to see through the blood and dirt, "Your just a tool for you mother. In the end your no better than I am." She coughed and wheezed. Every part of her was screaming from the pain. She's sure by the next few hits she'll be dead. Her body hasn't gotten rest nor healed from the injuries she had suffered from her own time line. She didn't have the right to those plants she had told herself when they where healing up the rest. Issi accepted her fate and smiled at the angry male.

Issi opened her eyes trying to see through the blood and dirt, "Your just a tool for you mother. In the end your no better than I am." She coughed and wheezed. Every part of her was screaming from the pain. She's sure by the next few hits she'll be dead. Her body hasn't gotten rest nor healed from the injuries she had suffered from her own time line. She didn't have the right to those plants she had told herself when they where healing up the rest. Issi accepted her fate and smiled at the angry male.

He raised his paw, ready to end her. Out of nowhere, Vissen rammed into him, trying to knock him over. He merely stumbled a bit, glaring at her.Β 

"Great. There's more of you." He spat. He lunged at her, barreling her over. The two fought on the ground for a moment, then Withrine clawed her sharply in the eye, causing her to let out a scream and roll away, covering her face.

8 minutes ago, Clover said:

He raised his paw, ready to end her. Out of nowhere, Vissen rammed into him, trying to knock him over. He merely stumbled a bit, glaring at her.Β 

"Great. There's more of you." He spat. He lunged at her, barreling her over. The two fought on the ground for a moment, then Withrine clawed her sharply in the eye, causing her to let out a scream and roll away, covering her face.

Issi's eyes flew open at Vissens scream. She should have just stayed quite and let him kill me then he would leave and no one else had to get hurt. Issi's whole body protested the idea as she picks herself up on shaky paws. Blood covered and soaked into her fur turning her brown fur into a deep red. Her green eyes flashed as she stared at the male. Kill me. Maim me if you must. But. Leave. My. Friends. Out. Of. It.

Issi launched her self onto his back making sure her claws swept across his face. As she bites and tugs at one of his horns. I might not be able to kill him but I'll make sure we leave him something to remember us by. She bites harder on the horn to try and break it off.

Issi's eyes flew open at Vissens scream. She should have just stayed quite and let him kill me then he would leave and no one else had to get hurt. Issi's whole body protested the idea as she picks herself up on shaky paws. Blood covered and soaked into her fur turning her brown fur into a deep red. Her green eyes flashed as she stared at the male. Kill me. Maim me if you must. But. Leave. My. Friends. Out. Of. It.

Issi launched her self onto his back making sure her claws swept across his face. As she bites and tugs and one of his horns. I might not be able to kill him but I'll make sure we leave him something to remember us by. She bites harder on the horn to try and break it off.

He screeched, slamming himself into a wall to try and dislodge her. He threw her off, wincing as one of his antlers snapped off. Growling, he ran to one of the nests, grabbing Bubbli and pinning her down with a paw.

"One more step and your little brat is having her neck snapped!" He snarled.Β 

Just now, Clover said:

He screeched, slamming himself into a wall to try and dislodge her. He threw her off, wincing as one of his antlers snapped off. Growling, he ran to one of the nests, grabbing Bubbli and pinning her down with a paw.

"One more step and your little brat is having her neck snapped!" He snarled.Β 

Issi coughed up more blood while trying to glare at the male. Issi couldn't really make out everything anymore. Her last adrenaline burst helped in getting on his back but it was dying fast. Her labored breathing filled the space as more blood started to flow from her wounds. Issi's vision was getting dark. I have to stop him. I made a promise. And promises are meant to be broken. Her fathers voice whispered the last thought.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi coughed up more blood while trying to glare at the male. Issi couldn't really make out everything anymore. Her last adrenaline burst helped in getting on his back but it was dying fast. Her labored breathing filled the space as more blood started to flow from her wounds. Issi's vision was getting dark. I have to stop him. I made a promise. And promises are meant to be broken. Her fathers voice whispered the last thought.

Vissen slowly stood up, stumbling as she covered her eye.

"Try...me..." She growled, jumping at him again. He knocked her away with his paw, and a sickening snap could be heard as she landed, tumbling out into the rain.

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen slowly stood up, stumbling as she covered her eye.

"Try...me..." She growled, jumping at him again. He knocked her away with his paw, and a sickening snap could be heard as she landed, tumbling out into the rain.

Issi trudged forward as fast as she could all the while leaving a blood trail behind her. She neared Bubbli and stared at the male. Before her mind told her Vissen was dead or badly injured because of her. Issi froze before looking outside.

Issi trudged forward as fast as she could all the while leaving a blood trail behind her. She neared Bubbli and stared at the male. Before her mind told her Vissen was dead or badly injured because of her. Issi froze before looking outside.

Vissen lay unmoving, rain soaking her fur.

Β 

Withrine chuckled, a demented smile on his face. "Say goodbye." He pressed his paw down harder on Bubbli.

Just now, Clover said:

Vissen lay unmoving, rain soaking her fur.

Β 

Withrine chuckled, a demented smile on his face. "Say goodbye." He pressed his paw down harder on Bubbli.

Issi didn't even register when she bit into his leg that was holding Bubbli down. She used her body and momentum to push him off Bubbli. Her growls could be heard echoing around the space as she bit harder into his leg.

(I'm going to say that Momma bear adrenaline kicked in.)

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi didn't even register when she bit into his leg that was holding Bubbli down. She used her body and momentum to push him off Bubbli. Her growls could be heard echoing around the space as she bit harder into his leg.

(I'm going to say that Momma bear adrenaline kicked in.)

He snarled, clawing at her head as he tried to get her off.

Β 

Bubbli skittered away, hiding in a corner with wide eyes as she watched them fight.

Just now, Clover said:

He snarled, clawing at her head as he tried to get her off.

Β 

Bubbli skittered away, hiding in a corner with wide eyes as she watched them fight.

Issi just clenched her jaw as she starts to shake her head left to right. Like she was tearing up a piece of meat. The blows had her vision getting darker and darker. Her thoughts just kept repeating. Must protect. Must protect. Must protect?

Issi just clenched her jaw as she starts to shake her head left to right. Like she was tearing up a piece of meat. The blows had her vision getting darker and darker. Her thoughts just kept repeating. Must protect. Must protect. Must protect?

Having enough, Withrine slammed his paw onto her head, dislodging her jaws and a chunk of his leg. He stared at her, snarling.Β 

"I. Hope. You. Burn." He said, glaring down at her.

Just now, Clover said:

Having enough, Withrine slammed his paw onto her head, dislodging her jaws and a chunk of his leg. He stared at her, snarling.Β 

"I. Hope. You. Burn." He said, glaring down at her.

Issi lied on the floor, her body so abused it couldn't move anymore. Her eyes stared at him but it was like he wasn't there. Issi whimpered. "Killed." "Her." "She" "Cub" "My" "Sibling" Issi's mind was a mess. Her father stood over her. His words sharper than his claws that came striking down at her.

Issi lied on the floor, her body so abused it couldn't move anymore. Her eyes stared at him but it was like he wasn't there. Issi whimpered. "Killed." "Her." "She" "Cub" "My" "Sibling" Issi's mind was a mess. Her father stood over her. His words sharper than his claws that came striking down at her.

(Sorry, it's almost 6:00 am here, I need sleep

gn)

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Clover said:

"Hazard." She smiled at her.

Β 

"Alright, c'mon kid. Let's go annoy someone."Β 

Caution glanced at them warily, still not completely trusting Jabali. And now he's talking to my sister...

Β 

Β 

She smiled. "Fefctyghvjbvjhhbcsjdnfsjuyrtyfjvhym-" Out of nowhere, she made a bunch of garbled up noises, sounding almost demonic.

"Oh. O-Okay. Who?"

1 minute ago, Flower said:

yea what happedned while i was gone?

uh

Β 

Issi's memories came back to haunt her in the form of Haku's son?

Also, he's almost killing her right now

and Vissen might be dead