Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi could feel herself slip more and more, the scream made her look up briefly before she slipped down completely. Her fur was caked in mud and her mind fuzzy. 

(So where is she? 🙂 and is Snowdove going to be ok?)

(Oh, a place ;) )

It was dark and dreary, the only light coming from the hole in the top.  "Hello?" An echoey voice said softly.

Just now, Clover said:

(Oh, a place ;) )

It was dark and dreary, the only light coming from the hole in the top.  "Hello?" An echoey voice said softly.

(😱)

Issi groaned out. Her eyes scanned what she could see without moving her head.  Where am I?

Just now, FawnCat said:

(😱)

Issi groaned out. Her eyes scanned what she could see without moving her head.  Where am I?

"You took quite a fall. Are you alright?"  A male nicheling stepped forward, sniffing her tentatively. His fur was a pale brown, black circles framing his eyes and a darker brown in various markings on his body.

Just now, Clover said:

"You took quite a fall. Are you alright?"  A male nicheling stepped forward, sniffing her tentatively. His fur was a pale brown, black circles framing his eyes and a darker brown in various markings on his body.

"No." Issi tried to push herself up but her front legs gave out and she tumbled down.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"No." Issi tried to push herself up but her front legs gave out and she tumbled down.

"Well, while I couldn't see that, judging from the sound i'd say you're about right." He took another step forward, circling around her for a moment before using his shoulder to pull her up.

Just now, Clover said:

"Well, while I couldn't see that, judging from the sound i'd say you're about right." He took another step forward, circling around her for a moment before using his shoulder to pull her up.

Issi cried out in pain. Her breathing became ragged, with heavy eyelids, looking as if she could fall unconscious any minute.  

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi cried out in pain. Her breathing became ragged, with heavy eyelids, looking as if she could fall unconscious any minute.  

He supported her, leading her carefully away somewhere. "I'm Hunter."

Just now, Clover said:

He supported her, leading her carefully away somewhere. "I'm Hunter."

Issi didn't want to lean on a stranger but she couldn't help herself as her body was weak and exhausted. "Issi." She mumbled out as her eyes close for a second to long. She forced her eyes open and took a labored breath. I need to stay awake.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi didn't want to lean on a stranger but she couldn't help herself as her body was weak and exhausted. "Issi." She mumbled out as her eyes close for a second to long. She forced her eyes open and took a labored breath. I need to stay awake.

"Nice to meet you. Just asking, how bad are your wounds?"

Just now, Clover said:

"Nice to meet you. Just asking, how bad are your wounds?"

Issi couldn't tell him if she wanted to. Her body was barely functioning as is and that's just because she's sure that they must have used a bit of the healing plant on her. Her limbs felt to heavy to figure out what was broken and her fur caked with mud didn't help with it. She shakes her head lightly. Don't know, I could be bleeding out.

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi couldn't tell him if she wanted to. Her body was barely functioning as is and that's just because she's sure that they must have used a bit of the healing plant on her. Her limbs felt to heavy to figure out what was broken and her fur caked with mud didn't help with it. She shakes her head lightly. Don't know, I could be bleeding out.

"Hm." Some light shown ahead, and he led her to it. It seemed they were in a tunnel, and a soft breeze ruffled their fur. Outside the tunnel, there was a beautiful sight. Trees with pink leaves and petals, falling gently to the ground. A stream with a small waterfall running between two trees, a beautiful blue sky, and soft grass.

"Tell me, Issi, what does this look like?" His head faced forward, staring straight at everything, expression unreadable.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Hm." Some light shown ahead, and he led her to it. It seemed they were in a tunnel, and a soft breeze ruffled their fur. Outside the tunnel, there was a beautiful sight. Trees with pink leaves and petals, falling gently to the ground. A stream with a small waterfall running between two trees, a beautiful blue sky, and soft grass.

"Tell me, Issi, what does this look like?" His head faced forward, staring straight at everything, expression unreadable.

Issi lifted her heavy head and stared at the surrounding. Her mind went silent. She blinked a few times just to make sure she wasn't starting to get delusional too. The pink petals falling grabbed her attention. Reminds me of Pathfollower's place, but can't tell him that. "I'm dead." She whispered as her eyes went all over the place every time she thought that she had seen everything something else got her attention.

Issi lifted her heavy head and stared at the surrounding. Her mind went silent. She blinked a few times just to make sure she wasn't starting to get delusional too. The pink petals falling grabbed her attention. Reminds me of Pathfollower's place, but can't tell him that. "I'm dead." She whispered as her eyes went all over the place every time she thought that she had seen everything something else got her attention.

"Not quite, but also, yes." He turned his gaze to her, and his clouded grey eyes stared past her. "You're in between."

Blinking she stared at him. I was joking. Her fur bristled at the fact that she could actually be dead. No, he said in between. "What do you mean?" Her eyes showed her fear.

(Forgot to copy the quote, oops)

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Not quite, but also, yes." He turned his gaze to her, and his clouded grey eyes stared past her. "You're in between."

Blinking she stared at him. I was joking. Her fur bristled at the fact that she could actually be dead. No, he said in between. "What do you mean?" Her eyes showed her fear.

"You're soul is trapped. You had unfinished business, and therefore, you could not pass peacefully. Very few who end up here ever leave."

Just now, Clover said:

"You're soul is trapped. You had unfinished business, and therefore, you could not pass peacefully. Very few who end up here ever leave."

She backed slowly and looked back at the tunnel they exited. Can I go back? 'Do you even want to go back?'  Startled at her own inner voice Issi gave a panicked look around her. 'You'll just end up hurting more.' Issi hesitated and looked at her paws covered in mud and the exposed cover in scars and blood. But I made a promise to stay and protect Bubbli and what about Finch? I should keep it, right? Issi stopped and looked at the lightly colored Niche before her. "Why can't I leave?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

She backed slowly and looked back at the tunnel they exited. Can I go back? 'Do you even want to go back?'  Startled at her own inner voice Issi gave a panicked look around her. 'You'll just end up hurting more.' Issi hesitated and looked at her paws covered in mud and the exposed cover in scars and blood. But I made a promise to stay and protect Bubbli and what about Finch? I should keep it, right? Issi stopped and looked at the lightly colored Niche before her. "Why can't I leave?"

"Nobody knows how. I would know, I was the first here. Cursed to lead the poor nichelings that end up here to the same fate as I." 

Just now, Clover said:

"Nobody knows how. I would know, I was the first here. Cursed to lead the poor nichelings that end up here to the same fate as I." 

Issi looked at the tunnel again. "Can't we just follow the tunnel back?" She looked around them. There has to be a way out. 'Just stay. It's safe here' Issi shakes her head and ignore her inner voice.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked at the tunnel again. "Can't we just follow the tunnel back?" She looked around them. There has to be a way out. 'Just stay. It's safe here' Issi shakes her head and ignore her inner voice.

"The tunnel leads nowhere. I live there."  Hunter beckoned her with his tail, walking ahead.  "Come. I have something you might enjoy."

Just now, Clover said:

"The tunnel leads nowhere. I live there."  Hunter beckoned her with his tail, walking ahead.  "Come. I have something you might enjoy."

Issi peered at the tunnel. "You live there?" She walks after him. "It's so nice here, why stay in a dark cave?" Issi took another step and looked at her paw. It's not hurting anymore. Is this because I'm dead? But I still felt pain awhile ago...

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi peered at the tunnel. "You live there?" She walks after him. "It's so nice here, why stay in a dark cave?" Issi took another step and looked at her paw. It's not hurting anymore. Is this because I'm dead? But I still felt pain awhile ago...

"I'm not allowed to leave the tunnels unless I'm guiding someone." He stepped over a creek. Despite being blind, he seemed very well coordinated.  "Here."

They came to a large clearing with a giant lake, several nichelings ran around or dozed in the sun. A giant blossom tree covered in pink and golden petals was in the middle of the lake, and a giant blue crystal was lodged inside the trunk.

Just now, Clover said:

"I'm not allowed to leave the tunnels unless I'm guiding someone." He stepped over a creek. Despite being blind, he seemed very well coordinated.  "Here."

They came to a large clearing with a giant lake, several nichelings ran around or dozed in the sun. A giant blossom tree covered in pink and golden petals was in the middle of the lake, and a giant blue crystal was lodged inside the trunk.

"That doesn't seem fair." Issi trailed off at the sight. Her jaw dropped and her eyes big as she tried to take in everything. "So beautiful." Issi cringed and looked at Hunter. "Sorry, it must be hard for you." She didn't mention the blindness because she didn't want to offend him but she couldn't help but feel some sympathy for him. "You said that you where here for a long time, where you one of the firsts?" She tried to change the topic.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

"That doesn't seem fair." Issi trailed off at the sight. Her jaw dropped and her eyes big as she tried to take in everything. "So beautiful." Issi cringed and looked at Hunter. "Sorry, it must be hard for you." She didn't mention the blindness because she didn't want to offend him but she couldn't help but feel some sympathy for him. "You said that you where here for a long time, where you one of the firsts?" She tried to change the topic.

He sat down, curling his fluffy tail around his paws. "I was the first. I couldn't let go. I forever wanted to finish something, but now, I forever cant."  His sightless eyes stared blankly at the tree, and a couple of children stumbled around their paws, running away right after.

"Go. Into the water."

1 minute ago, Clover said:

He sat down, curling his fluffy tail around his paws. "I was the first. I couldn't let go. I forever wanted to finish something, but now, I forever cant."  His sightless eyes stared blankly at the tree, and a couple of children stumbled around their paws, running away right after.

"Go. Into the water."

Startled Issi looked at the water. She wanted to question him on what was keeping him here and what he meant but had a feeling it wasn't the right time. Lifting her paw she took a step forward, then another one. Is this safe? Should I trust him? This could be what is really keeping everyone here. 'It's safe, your safe here.'  Issi frowned but she kept walking and stopped at the water edge. She took a deep breath. I don't know...