Stray Fawn Community

Minecraft Realm V2

Aether

Ok, so here’s what I think for currency.

for now, we just trade for trade. (Like you can trade a skele horse for a beehive with bees in it, or three foxes for fish. Or half a stack of bones for a golden Apple.) whatever you need. But when shops/services start to open, the base currency will be diamonds.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, Polly said:

is rodger meowbees, ALSO HOW DID THEY KNOW I MADE THAT

image.thumb.png.d38d1943da46d3616dedb830b62b002d.png

Meowbeez is dyslexic. I doubt they’d be able to type that with absolutely no spelling errors without help. And I can say that I haven’t been in a call with them today so- (I mean I’m not her only friend but it basically rules her out.)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Impy10 said:

The server - *does stuff*

Me - "Hi guys!"

The rest of the server - "What was that? Sounded like a mouse"

:( just be chaotic. Something will happen.

8 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Meowbeez is dyslexic. I doubt they’d be able to type that with absolutely no spelling errors without help. And I can say that I haven’t been in a call with them today so- (I mean I’m not her only friend but it basically rules her out.)

Also she is not the person to say “Gee whiz” lmao

10 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Is gold still the currency of the server?

nope

9 hours ago, UWOaether said:

Ok, so here’s what I think for currency.

for now, we just trade for trade. (Like you can trade a skele horse for a beehive with bees in it, or three foxes for fish. Or half a stack of bones for a golden Apple.) whatever you need. But when shops/services start to open, the base currency will be diamonds.

dead bush can't be farmed. CURRENCY!

9 hours ago, Polly said:

is rodger meowbees, ALSO HOW DID THEY KNOW I MADE THAT

image.thumb.png.d38d1943da46d3616dedb830b62b002d.png

??? why is it meowbeez? what do you mean by: "HOW DID THEY KNOW I MADE THAT"

8 hours ago, Impy10 said:

I need dimonds

And or some reason I can't find them

Even tho I've been mining quiet a bit

you should mine at y:11

8 hours ago, Polly said:

The building by the nether portal 

can you help with the bar?

2 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

here is the map(it has the original spawn.):image.png.23d8ef50e5acde122bab75ae7164b70e.png 

so when you try to circle the island, you are actually going in a circle, not around one.

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

so when you try to circle the island, you are actually going in a circle, not around one.

from a lore standpoint, it means that we were in a valley surrounded by HUGE, mountains(bigger then minecraft can process) and maybe close to the size of caves and cliffs mountains. Y'know, because it was a FLOOD. maybe we got transported to a mystical land, where it was always like this, and suddenly, the gate to it opened, it switched places with what was there before, resulting in a flood. It would have to be almost entirely covered in water for that to happen, and maybe it was: the flood finially caught up to us. It would obviously destroy our houses,basically, ragnarok happens.

Ragnarok is just the world will never be the same again, not the end of the world.

Just now, Zixvir said:

from a lore standpoint, it means that we were in a valley surrounded by HUGE, mountains(bigger then minecraft can process) and maybe close to the size of caves and cliffs mountains. Y'know, because it was a FLOOD. maybe we got transported to a mystical land, where it was always like this, and suddenly, the gate to it opened, it switched places with what was there before, resulting in a flood. It would have to be almost entirely covered in water for that to happen, and maybe it was: the flood finially caught up to us. It would obviously destroy our houses,basically, ragnarok happens.

Ragnarok is just the world will never be the same again, not the end of the world.

now we just need to find out why that would happen. And also, our charecters don't know about it, not until we map out the ENTIRE, world, and then we all start talking about it. basically what I'm saying but we talk about it in minecraft.

Also our characters should probably be trying to think of a way to get home. And the Entire world probably isn't the ENTIRE, world, just A large part of it.

14 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

isn't the previous realm not part of the story

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, definitely cookie said:

isn't the previous realm not part of the story

but we need a beggining.

Plus how else are we gonna add drama?

It would also mean  that our pets died, and our houses too.

I don't wanna have this realm have no lore.

So we should be like: "Time to look for home!"

and then we map the world.

And then we come to the conclusion that we need to get the magical island back to where it was.

I have an Idea for that. We  could have an epic boss battle. Against a thing. Also it can't be the ender dragon: unless we say that it's on the magical island: meaning that we would have 2 strongholds. 

Just now, Zixvir said:

but we need a beggining.

Plus how else are we gonna add drama?

It would also mean  that our pets died, and our houses too.

I don't wanna have this realm have no lore.

So we should be like: "Time to look for home!"

and then we map the world.

And then we come to the conclusion that we need to get the magical island back to where it was.

I have an Idea for that. We  could have an epic boss battle. Against a thing. Also it can't be the ender dragon: unless we say that it's on the magical island: meaning that we would have 2 strongholds. 

I checked the map thing: there are multiple strongholds: so that works.