17 members have voted

1. 1. What house are you in?

• Gryffindor ❤🦁💛
    • Slytherin 🐍🖤
    • Hufflepuff 🖤💛
    • Ravenclaw 🦅
    • Idk lol

12 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

oh, man, i use a different system for this! i use https://ejadelomax.itch.io/sortinghatchats :) 

alas, the quiz is down right now

I'm a Burned Gryffindor Primary (Hufflepuff Model) with Ravenclaw Secondary; 

We think you’re a Burned Gryffindor Primary and a Ravenclaw Secondary.

A burned Gryffindor still thinks it’s important to try to do the right thing. They just have some doubts, insecurities, or cynicism around the idea that anyone can know what “right” is. The world would be easier if they could trust their gut, but they know they can’t. They still strive to do what they can, and often build a constructed morality system (or adopt an external legal, philosophical, or religious code) in order to live as well as possible. But unlike a Ravenclaw Primary, who would be satisfied and righteous using this external system, a burned Gryffindor will always be disappointed and even guilty using this out-sourced moral system.

Ravenclaw Secondaries collect– hobbies, skillsets, knowledge.

You also may have a Hufflepuff Primary Model.

Hufflepuff House is the house of fairness and loyalty, and Hufflepuffs use those values to help them determine what the right thing to do is. If you model Hufflepuff Primary, you also value these things and like to live by them. You probably have a community, culture, or group that’s really important to you– but you wouldn’t feel guilty for abandoning your community and its values in the service of other, higher priorities (whether that’s sticking by your chosen family, following what your logic tells you, or crusading after a cause that calls to you). But you’d like to value the communal loyalty and even-handness of a Hufflepuff. It’s good, solid, and satisfying. It would be nice if you could stick with people and help those in need– but you have other, more important things to do sometimes, and you don’t feel bad about that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

im a gryffindor primary and slytherin secondary apparently

that slytherin secondary description hits REALLY close to home, especially when u talk to me irl

That really hits home with “Me online versus me irl”