Stray Fawn Community

Goodbye

Impy10

Goodbye.

Don't be sad. I have made all of your lives hell.

I truly... ARGH! I should just shut the hell up and leave! Why am I even making this?!

I know you all don't hate me. But I hate myself. I can't be friends with or like any of you till I man up.

Yeah right. Like that will happen.

I'll be over here, in my bedroom, sulking about how much my life sucks and how much you should feel sorry for me.

Expect I won't.

Please, just please be happy I'm gone. PLEASE! I just want you guys to be happy. 

please...

• Sad 9

1 hour ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Goodbye.

I truly... ARGH! I should just shut the hell up and leave! Why am I even making this?!

I know you all don't hate me. But I hate myself. I can't be friends with or like any of you till I man up.

I'll be over here, in my bedroom, sulking about how much my life sucks and how much you should feel sorry for me.

Expect I won't.

Please, just please be happy I'm gone. PLEASE! I just want you guys to be happy. 

please...

That was just about as unexpected as the Spanish Inquisition.

I’m sorry you’re at a poor state of mind. I know how you feel. I had to leave the forums for a couple of months to keep myself together, but eventually I came back to see all the wonderful people on this forum. You do not have to forgive to any of us because this isn’t your fault. Please get better soon!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Hollow Knight said:

Goodbye.

Expect I won't.

please...

Have a safe journey fren! I will miss you!

Just know that you had a positive effect on the community and you are irreplaceable!

Your mental health is important and if you feel like you must go, then go. But you will always be welcomed here!

I hope to see you again when you feel better 💗

• Like 1

I know of what happened but not in full depth, but I do know somethings. I'm a little frustrated but that was your choice, I'm not going to offer you my pity because I don't have any. I don't want you to leave but its your choice so I won't stop you. I will miss you and I'm glad you apologized to the people you hurt.

Just now, The Hollow Knight said:

I guess I'll never be forgiven... 

that is an overstatement, I said it takes time, not forever. Please stop shoving your negativity onto other people. 

7 minutes ago, Tuft said:

Something happened?

Yeah, it mostly involved me and someone else though. If you want to know, I could tell you, but I'd rather do it over PM for privacy reasons. It also didn't happen on the forums, so it makes sense that nearly nobody knows what's going on.

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

Yeah, it mostly involved me and someone else though. If you want to know, I could tell you, but I'd rather do it over PM for privacy reasons. It also didn't happen on the forums, so it makes sense that nearly nobody knows what's going on.

Sure, PM me. Not knowing makes it harder to say anything helpful

21 minutes ago, Clover said:

20 minutes ago, Tuft said:

Sure, PM me. Not knowing makes it harder to say anything helpful

19 minutes ago, Clover said:

I'll do that, but I'm not sure if you CAN say anything helpful.

Silently stares intensely