Stray Fawn Community

Nostalgia of the old forums

Raresi

7 hours ago, Aetherskye said:

Yeah we need to bring them back :^ perhaps I can make a discord server for it or the mods (With discussion) can set up a factions in the niche rp section.

About that, what about cold snap?

32 minutes ago, bostonlobstah said:

Back in my day (okay actually it wasn't my day. I lurked, I don't think I even had niche yet), the off-topic forums were virtually empty!

Empty off topic forums? How could they have lived without them?? What next, they drew nichelings with wings on their backs?!? /s

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Back in my day (okay actually it wasn't my day. I lurked, I don't think I even had niche yet), the off-topic forums were virtually empty!

That was definitely me whoops. My computer just stopped being able to run niche after a while but I really like you guys so I just chilled in the off-topic section. Then my taste in games started to shift and I was also going through a lot irl so I just slowly disappeared. 

I come back like... every two blue moons.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 7:13 AM, bostonlobstah said:

Miss those good times...

Like niche hunger games, contests, and the war.

did someone say kingdom wars owo? 

i'd love it if that came back, it was one of the main reasons i became interested in the forums. (not that im that active now but thats besides the point)

1 hour ago, c0ffeebeans said:

did someone say kingdom wars owo? 

i'd love it if that came back, it was one of the main reasons i became interested in the forums. (not that im that active now but thats besides the point)

Yes

They where also my favorite part of the forums!

22 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

What were the kingdom wars?

It was part of the niche rp section, where everyone created nicheling countries that had different rules, technology, and characteristics. Each player could declare war to the other kingdoms or make alliances, there was also a world war between many of them.

Here it is one of my old countries

Here is a summary I found of the early days of the war

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

It was part of the niche rp section, where everyone created nicheling countries that had different rules, technology, and characteristics. Each player could declare war to the other kingdoms or make alliances, there was also a world war between many of them.

Huh you get pinged for linked content now? oh, but yes, I worked hard on that summary

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Awww that sounds so cool. I don’t rp but if someone made another...

• 3 years later...
On 5/7/2020 at 10:57 AM, Raresi said:

Ive been relooking trough some old comments i posted, and i suddenly got a lot of nostalgia for when i first started out? Anyone else remember the time when everyone created kingdoms and went to war? Or when the slightly annyoing rouge male was first created. 

The forums now are great as well, and im happy that some of the people who i met when in 2019, although i had to do some username backtracking to find out who was who, im glad that i rejoined the forums, and started playing niche again

My existence is still nostalgia for the 2018-2019 forums. I remember my terrible drawings of the battle of the mech rabbit and Poop’s sister XD

There was in 2021 a Discord sequel to the Niche Wars of 2019. Was quite fun (Funnily enough, I was rereading it yesterday) tho it was as ephemeral as the original. 

In another rp server I joined this year I did vaguely inspire my countries by some of the ones I had back then. So in a sense it still lives on. Also Adam the Second is still my beloved sona ^^

7 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

My existence is still nostalgia for the 2018-2019 forums. I remember my terrible drawings of the battle of the mech rabbit and Poop’s sister XD

There was in 2021 a Discord sequel to the Niche Wars of 2019. Was quite fun (Funnily enough, I was rereading it yesterday) tho it was as ephemeral as the original. 

In another rp server I joined this year I did vaguely inspire my countries by some of the ones I had back then. So in a sense it still lives on. Also Adam the Second is still my beloved sona ^^

I remember back in like 2021 I used to lurk on the forums and I used to love rereading old stuff from 2019 or 2020

I think I came across the wars at some point lol

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1