Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

Just now, berri said:

She did a small bow "Good morning, my lady" She said, nervously

‘’Good morning Lady whisper.’’ She said pleasantly. ‘’It is quite rainy today isn’t it?’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’Good morning Lady whisper.’’ She said pleasantly. ‘’It is quite rainy today isn’t it?’’

"Yes, it is.." She said, feeling the rain soak the coat she was wearing. "So... was there a reason you wanted me to come here this morning? Or did you just wish to talk again?" She asked, looking at the grey clouds in the sky.

3 minutes ago, berri said:

"Yes, it is.." She said, feeling the rain soak the coat she was wearing. "So... was there a reason you wanted me to come here this morning? Or did you just wish to talk again?" She asked, looking at the grey clouds in the sky.

‘’I wanted to talk.’’ She replied

‘’I wanted to talk.’’ She replied

"Ah, I see" She said, happily. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked

1 minute ago, berri said:

"Ah, I see" She said, happily. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked

She shrugged. ‘’What do you want to talk about lady Whisper?’’

Just now, Flower said:

She shrugged. ‘’What do you want to talk about lady Whisper?’’

"Oh... I'm not sure..." She thought for a second. "What's it like living in a castle?" She asked, curious.

2 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh... I'm not sure..." She thought for a second. "What's it like living in a castle?" She asked, curious.

‘’lots of boring family dinners, having no alone time, but it’s pretty easy, you don’t have to do much.’’ She said with a sigh.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’lots of boring family dinners, having no alone time, but it’s pretty easy, you don’t have to do much.’’ She said with a sigh.

"Oh, well that sounds interesting..." She said. "Sounds a lot better than being a peasant.."

Just now, berri said:

"Oh, well that sounds interesting..." She said. "Sounds a lot better than being a peasant.."

‘’Yeah..’’ she says, seeming guilty. ‘’Would you like to go on a walk?’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Yeah..’’ she says, seeming guilty. ‘’Would you like to go on a walk?’’

"Sure!" She said, waking herself up as she started to get drowsy. "Where shall we go?"

1 minute ago, berri said:

"Sure!" She said, waking herself up as she started to get drowsy. "Where shall we go?"

‘’Let’s just walk along the shore?’’

"Alright.." She said, getting up.

She got up, her paws making prints in the wet sand. She pushed the water back with her power so that Whispers paws wouldn’t get wet. 6/7

She got up, her paws making prints in the wet sand. She pushed the water back with her power so that Whispers paws wouldn’t get wet. 6/7

As Whisper walked with her, she noticed the sea avoid her. She realised that Glory was doing it, and felt bad that she couldn't do anything for her. "You know... If you ever need anything i could probably dig through my dreams or yours and see if i could make it for you..." She said, looking away and blushing slightly

13 minutes ago, berri said:

As Whisper walked with her, she noticed the sea avoid her. She realised that Glory was doing it, and felt bad that she couldn't do anything for her. "You know... If you ever need anything i could probably dig through my dreams or yours and see if i could make it for you..." She said, looking away and blushing slightly

She blushed. ‘’Oh that’s very kind of you Lady Whisper. I wouldn’t want to spend your energy though.’’ 5/7

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She blushed. ‘’Oh that’s very kind of you Lady Whisper. I wouldn’t want to spend your energy though.’’ 5/7

"Oh, no it's fine. I rarely use it anyway, and it would be nice to use it more often." She smiled. (Whisper's energy is out of 9 as she sleeps a lot and tends to keep a lot of energy stored)

4 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh, no it's fine. I rarely use it anyway, and it would be nice to use it more often." She smiled. (Whisper's energy is out of 9 as she sleeps a lot and tends to keep a lot of energy stored)

(OwO! I gtg because it’s 8am and I haven’t slept- we will continue this when you can later on?) she nods. ‘It get what you mean, as much as one could from an outsiders point of view. I use my powers all the time to do little things.” 4.5/7 (shes still holding the water back

• Paw up 1

10 hours ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

The red and white child jumped, stopping their play session with the wind. They whipped their head around to look at wherever the noise came from.

(oop sorry I've taken so long, guess she has a brother, she probably doesn't know Talurno though since her mom tells her she can't visit anyone really)

She froze, and swiftly hid behind the tree.

Did they see me? She thought. If they did, WHAT DO I DO!! She tried to blend in a much with the bark as possible.

Balo kept walking toward the wealthier parts of the kingdom, hoping to maybe actually get some sort of job maybe. He didn't know anything about jobs or any of the other ranks, he just needed food at this moment.

10 hours ago, Flower said:

(OwO! I gtg because it’s 8am and I haven’t slept- we will continue this when you can later on?) she nods. ‘It get what you mean, as much as one could from an outsiders point of view. I use my powers all the time to do little things.” 4.5/7 (shes still holding the water back

She watched the water on the beach. "You can probably stop that now... I don't mind getting wet. Also, you look like you're draining all your energy..." She said worriedly.

• Eek! 1

She watched the water on the beach. "You can probably stop that now... I don't mind getting wet. Also, you look like you're draining all your energy..." She said worriedly.

4/7. ‘’Are you sure? I don’t mind using more of my energy if it means your paws don’t get wet Lady Whisper.’’ She replied, looking out at the waves

4/7. ‘’Are you sure? I don’t mind using more of my energy if it means your paws don’t get wet Lady Whisper.’’ She replied, looking out at the waves

"Ah, it's alright... the rain'll probably wet them eventually, my lady. And I wouldn't want you running out of energy..."

8 minutes ago, berri said:

"Ah, it's alright... the rain'll probably wet them eventually, my lady. And I wouldn't want you running out of energy..."

She stopped manipulating the water and let it wash over her paws. She smirked, her head facing forward so whisper would be unable to see her mischievous grin. She flicked her paw and water leapt up and  splashed whisper on the side.