Stray Fawn Community

~Strange Magic RP~

berri

1 minute ago, berri said:

"Ah, well. It just makes me tired most of the time, I'd much rather be without it..." She said, feeling guilty. "I can just put myself and others to sleep and make anything anyone has dreamed real. It's not that useful, as i only dream nonsense.. and what the weather tomorrow will be." She said, touching her antennae with her paw.

‘’That seems quite incredible to me darling.’’ She said with a playful wink (I changed her personality and idk what the heck this is but it’s fun-) she stood up and looked at the sky

1 minute ago, Flower said:

‘’That seems quite incredible to me darling.’’ She said with a playful wink (I changed her personality and idk what the heck this is but it’s fun-) she stood up and looked at the sky

"Oh! Thank you, my lady..." She said, embarrassed. (Nichelings of lower classes probably have to address royalty as my lady or your majesty) She stood up too, following Glory's eyes to where she was looking. "What are you looking at?"
(if you can describe her new personality i'll change it on the main page)

5 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh! Thank you, my lady..." She said, embarrassed. (Nichelings of lower classes probably have to address royalty as my lady or your majesty) She stood up too, following Glory's eyes to where she was looking. "What are you looking at?"
(if you can describe her new personality i'll change it on the main page)

‘‘The sky Lady Whisper.’’ She replied. ‘’Do you think it’s going to rain again?’’ (It’s called storm wind so I assume it would rain or be windy a lot??) (shes probably still impulsive, confident, talkative, flamboyant, I could name more words but that about sums it up)

• Paw up 1

‘‘The sky Lady Whisper.’’ She replied. ‘’Do you think it’s going to rain again?’’ (It’s called storm wind so I assume it would rain or be windy a lot??) (shes probably still impulsive, confident, talkative, flamboyant, I could name more words but that about sums it up)

Whisper nodded. "It will. It was good we got a fine day though, today.. It's nice to have some changes once in a while, other than storm... and wind," She said with a chuckle.

Whisper nodded. "It will. It was good we got a fine day though, today.. It's nice to have some changes once in a while, other than storm... and wind," She said with a chuckle.

Glory would nod in agreement. ‘’It truly is Lady Whisper.’’ She replied, looking down from the overcast sky and looking into Whisper’s eyes. (Do they wear clothes? 

Just now, Flower said:

Glory would nod in agreement. ‘’It truly is Lady Whisper.’’ She replied, looking down from the overcast sky and looking into Whisper’s eyes. (Do they wear clothes? 

(Sort of just accessories, like a scarf, or jewelry if they can afford it. Not full body clothing though)

Whisper looked into Glory's eyes for a second, then looked away. "Yes.. well.. " She said nervously. She blushed lightly, amazed that she was even talking to the heir of Stormwind.

(Sort of just accessories, like a scarf, or jewelry if they can afford it. Not full body clothing though)

Whisper looked into Glory's eyes for a second, then looked away. "Yes.. well.. " She said nervously. She blushed lightly, amazed that she was even talking to the heir of Stormwind.

(Ooo thanks! I still have a strong urge to draw them in fancy ball gowns so I will do so because no one can stop me.)  ‘’do you enjoy the gardens Lady Whisper?’’ She asked, taking her eyes off of whispers to admire the garnish’s beauty 

(Ooo thanks! I still have a strong urge to draw them in fancy ball gowns so I will do so because no one can stop me.)  ‘’do you enjoy the gardens Lady Whisper?’’ She asked, taking her eyes off of whispers to admire the garnish’s beauty 

(They probably do wear full body clothing on occasion also now i really want to see that)

"Yes... It's very beautiful, isn't it?" She said, looking around. The leaves were a deep green, and the flowers moved around in the breeze. The stone path leading to the rock they sat on was covered with petals, and the occasional rabbil ducked in and out of the garden.

(I have to go eat now, i'll be back soon)

Just now, berri said:

(They probably do wear full body clothing on occasion also now i really want to see that)

"Yes... It's very beautiful, isn't it?" She said, looking around. The leaves were a deep green, and the flowers moved around in the breeze. The stone path leading to the rock they sat on was covered with petals, and the occasional rabbil ducked in and out of the garden.

(I have to go eat now, i'll be back soon)

(Do you know what that means?? Royal Ball time >:) jk. But that would be a very fun thing that I wouldn’t complain about) (also have fun eating sustenance)  

‘’It is.’’ She replied gently. ‘’do you come here often?’’ She asked, looking at her paws

11 minutes ago, Flower said:

(Do you know what that means?? Royal Ball time >:) jk. But that would be a very fun thing that I wouldn’t complain about) (also have fun eating sustenance)  

‘’It is.’’ She replied gently. ‘’do you come here often?’’ She asked, looking at her paws

(i love myself some sustenance)

"Oh um, i usually come sometimes to look at the flowers.." She said carefully. "I'm not supposed to be here... and i didn't expect to see you here.."

5 minutes ago, berri said:

(i love myself some sustenance)

"Oh um, i usually come sometimes to look at the flowers.." She said carefully. "I'm not supposed to be here... and i didn't expect to see you here.."

‘’Why is that?’’ She asked with a frown. ‘’everyone should be able to enjoy flowers.’’

Just now, Flower said:

‘’Why is that?’’ She asked with a frown. ‘’everyone should be able to enjoy flowers.’’

"Ah.. I'm a peasant, you see. The guards'll kick me out if they find me in here. Only those of higher classes are allowed near the castle or in the royal gardens.."

Just now, berri said:

"Ah.. I'm a peasant, you see. The guards'll kick me out if they find me in here. Only those of higher classes are allowed near the castle or in the royal gardens.."

She frowned. ‘’That’s terribly sad.. I wonder if I could get mother and father to give you access to here..’’

Just now, Flower said:

She frowned. ‘’That’s terribly sad.. I wonder if I could get mother and father to give you access to here..’’

"Oh... It's alright... It doesn't really matter anyways.." She said, looking at her paws. Her antennae twitched.

"Oh... It's alright... It doesn't really matter anyways.." She said, looking at her paws. Her antennae twitched.

‘’It’s getting late...’’ She said, pointing towards the darkening sky.

Just now, Flower said:

‘’It’s getting late...’’ She said, pointing towards the darkening sky.

"Oh! You're right...!" She said, standing up. "I better go now... Or my mother'll be wondering where i am, my lady..." She said, somewhat saddened

4 minutes ago, berri said:

"Oh! You're right...!" She said, standing up. "I better go now... Or my mother'll be wondering where i am, my lady..." She said, somewhat saddened

‘’Meet me by the beach tomorrow Lady Whisper?’’ She asked, looking up at her.

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’Meet me by the beach tomorrow Lady Whisper?’’ She asked, looking up at her.

"Oh! Yes, of course..." She said, her eyes widening slightly.

"Oh! Yes, of course..." She said, her eyes widening slightly.

She nods. ‘’See you at dusk.’’ She said and walked into the castle to have dinner with her parents

Whisper walked up to the shoreline next morning, her eyes darting around. She soon noticed Glory on the beach, and walked up to her carefully.

2 minutes ago, berri said:

Whisper walked up to the shoreline next morning, her eyes darting around. She soon noticed Glory on the beach, and walked up to her carefully.

Glory would wave in greetings