Stray Fawn Community

Hello!

Hi, I'm new! Like, really new. I just got Niche yesterday and made this account here like, 2 seconds ago. In the past I've watched some Niche videos on Youtube, but I can't remember a whole lot. So, I'm still learning!
Please don't give me any tips or spoilers -- I want to learn the game on my own, and make my own mistakes :)

I tried playing the Story Mode, but went extinct like twice. I was terrible at it, for some reason. Then I went into Sandbox, customized it a bit, started in Peaceful Meadow, and now I've played in that world for over 50 ingame days! (I might be about to die though -- I'm going to make a thread about my playthrough there so you can learn more!)

Anyway, a bit about myself, you can call me Speedy and I go by she/her ^^ That's about all, I can't wait to make a few posts and get to know this community - it looks great so far. Anyway, that's about all for my intro, so, Speedy out! ❤️

P.S: How do I find images I took with F12 in Niche? I'm on a Windows laptop btw

• Like 4
  • Eek! 5

Nice to meet you, Speedy! Hope you have fun on the forums!

(By the way, this article might help you with the screenshot problem: https://www.auslogics.com/en/articles/use-steam-screenshot-folder-on-win10/#:~:text=Go to the upper-left,screenshots on the software program.)

17 hours ago, Sky said:

Welcome to the forums! ,(^-^)/

(I know you said you don't want any tips, but I've got one to help you out if you want to survive Story Mode if you ever want it!)

Thank you! And I'll keep the tip in mind in case I ever need it, thanks! 😄

16 hours ago, Certified Baguette Lover said:

Welcome! I can relate to your Story Mode struggles, I’m trying to play it and my Nichelings are starving :_)

Thanks! And aaa, I hope you have better luck soon! That's so annoying D:

16 hours ago, Lisa said:

PLEASE DONT LEAVE US

Wot

• Haha 1

Hi! Technically we already "meet" (can't wait to see what your drawings will look like, your style is gorgeous) but I figured I should give you a proper hello!

I used to be terribe at niche too. Everything seemed really hard and complicated and I always went extinct very fast. Really, I was so bad that I stopped playing the game for like a year. Hopefully you won't do that😄

I look forward to seeing you around often!

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

Hi! Technically we already "meet" (can't wait to see what your drawings will look like, your style is gorgeous) but I figured I should give you a proper hello!

I used to be terribe at niche too. Everything seemed really hard and complicated and I always went extinct very fast. Really, I was so bad that I stopped playing the game for like a year. Hopefully you won't do that😄

I look forward to seeing you around often!

Heya! Thank you, I'm glad you like my art! ❤️ 

Luckily, I think I'm already improving a bit! I have a habit of abruptly getting bored of things and leaving them, but I hope that won't be that case with Niche lol!

You too! :D 

• Like 1