Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

8 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Sometimes... but you'll get the hang of it," Mosspelt said, "You have your ceremony at sun-high so you have some time left to train a litte, get something to eat, (etc.)"

-Other(You get to say what you are/want to do)

"okay!" she said, walking off to a flower field not too far away and picking up flowers in her mouth.

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

she Walked back to camp and gave a flower to everyone.

At sun-high Riverstar called a meeting, "Cats of RiverClan, it is my honor to appoint new warriors, Berrypaw, Brokenpaw, and Drizzlepaw, please step forward," each of you take two paw-steps forward, "Berrypaw is Berrypelt, Brokenpaw is Brokenspirit, and you, Drizzlepaw, shall be known as Drizzleclaw, congratulations, young warriors, meeting dismissed." Riverstar announced

-Talk to Brokenspirit

-Talk to Berrypelt

-Sleep

-TYO

16 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

At sun-high Riverstar called a meeting, "Cats of RiverClan, it is my honor to appoint new warriors, Berrypaw, Brokenpaw, and Drizzlepaw, please step forward," each of you take two paw-steps forward, "Berrypaw is Berrypelt, Brokenpaw is Brokenspirit, and you, Drizzlepaw, shall be known as Drizzleclaw, congratulations, young warriors, meeting dismissed." Riverstar announced

-Talk to Brokenspirit

-Talk to Berrypelt

(I’m resisting the urge to make Drizzle Break the fourth wall and say “good game”)

”Your names are So cool!”

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

(I’m resisting the urge to make Drizzle Break the fourth wall and say “good game”)

”Your names are So cool!”

"You can say that again!" Berrypelt exclaimed, Brokenspirit on the other paw, was awfully quiet, she usually responded when you talk to her...

-Ask her if she's okay

-Ask Berrypelt if he knows what's wrong with Brokenspirit

-Talk to some other cat

-TYO

7 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"You can say that again!" Berrypelt exclaimed, Brokenspirit on the other paw, was awfully quiet, she usually responded when you talk to her...

-Ask her if she's okay

“Broken?... You okay?”

2 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She nodded.

"So...since we're finally warriors...I wanted to share my secrets with you...that is, if I can trust you to not tell anyone...Can I trust you?" Brokenspirit had a glint of curiosity and fear in her eyes, and a hint of something else...

-TYO

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"So...since we're finally warriors...I wanted to share my secrets with you...that is, if I can trust you to not tell anyone...Can I trust you?" Brokenspirit had a glint of curiosity and fear in her eyes, and a hint of something else...

-TYO

“Of course you can trust me!”

“Of course you can trust me!”

"Ok... well you probably already know this, but I wasn't always part of the clan... you see, I was a kittypet…" Brokenspirit started, she looked at you trying to make sure she could really trust you...

-Nod, telling her she could trust you

-Nod telling her she could trust you, (This one you tell every-cat)

-TYO

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Ok... well you probably already know this, but I wasn't always part of the clan... you see, I was a kittypet…" Brokenspirit started, she looked at you trying to make sure she could really trust you...

-Nod, telling her she could trust you

She nodded.

She nodded.

"Then my twolegs threw me out because they had a kit and they 'didn't want me hurting her'..." Brokenspirit when on, "That's when I met the dogs, they fed me and took care of me, then a couple hours later, I met the cats..." She looked up at you again

-TYO

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Then my twolegs threw me out because they had a kit and they 'didn't want me hurting her'..." Brokenspirit when on, "That's when I met the dogs, they fed me and took care of me, then a couple hours later, I met the cats..." She looked up at you again

-TYO

“Mhm..”

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"There's one other cat I never told you about... Blizzard...she was so sweet! She was also..." she looked up at you making sure your willing to listen "my mother..."

-TYO

“Oh... What happened to her..?”

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Oh... What happened to her..?”

"She died trying to get me here, ShadowClan patrol killed her...and I watched it happen..." Brokenspirit went into a whisper, "I made it to the entrance of camp by myself, that's when Mistyfoot found me... and here I am now..."

-TYO

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"She died trying to get me here, ShadowClan patrol killed her...and I watched it happen..." Brokenspirit went into a whisper, "I made it to the entrance of camp by myself, that's when Mistyfoot found me... and here I am now..."

-TYO

“Oh..”