Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Near Extinction-A Niche plague and re-population roleplay


Chiyanna
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

[A precious bean]

[Cry, I think this RP died before it really got anywhere :' ) ]

(I'm willing to continue at any time...I shoulda put in place my idea for 'will's

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SafiraCoyfolf said:

[Then we should continue, and bring her character back in when she returns]

(Exiro is kinda needed but I guess we'll say she's still knocked out by the berries. We will say her other character fell asleep and slept in or is seperated from the others)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Modiano Cards

Snowdrift no-gemmed nicheling:

You woke up, groggy.

-Go back to sleep

-Open your eyes

-Sniff the air

-Listen

-Yawn

-Other

Plum no-gemmed, two days away from one-gemmed:

You wake up. Your mother is no longer next to you.

-Call out for your mother

-Look around

-Sniff the air to make sure

-Other

@SafiraCoyfolf

Mist one gemmed nicheling:

You were in a haze. 

-Try to remember what happened the night before

-Go back to sleep

-Open your eyes

-Listen and smell for danger

-Call for your mother

-Other

Wulfy no-gemmed nicheling:

You woke up...but you knew something was wrong immediately.

-Try to remember

-Open your eyes

-Sniff the air

-Listen

-Call out for your mother

-Other

@FriendlyBearyena (for when you come back)

Erixo ?

You woke up with a pounding headache. You had no idea how long you had been unconscious. Your memories were fuzzy.

-Try to remember

-Open your eyes

-Sniff and listen for danger

-Call out 

-Call to your mother

-Other

Zlatko ?

The world was spinning as you came out of unconsciousness...

-Try and stop it from spinning

-Try and remember

-Open your eyes

-Sit up

-Sniff and listen for danger

-Call out

-Other

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chiyanna said:

You woke up, groggy.

-Go back to sleep

-Open your eyes

-Sniff the air

-Listen

-Yawn

-Other

Plum no-gemmed, two days away from one-gemmed:

You wake up. Your mother is no longer next to you.

-Call out for your mother

-Look around

-Sniff the air to make sure

-Other

Both nichelings sniffed the air

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Both nichelings sniffed the air

Snowdrift

Familiar scents surrounded you...ones you had no name to yet...but one familiar scent was missing. You did not smell your mother. You did, however, smell something kinda similair...

Plum

You couldn't smell much past the overwhelming smell of berries. Your stomach growled.

-Open your eyes

-Attempt to feel your way to a berry with your eyes closed

-Call out to your mother (you wanna nurse)

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Snowdrift

Familiar scents surrounded you...ones you had no name to yet...but one familiar scent was missing. You did not smell your mother. You did, however, smell something kinda similair...

Plum

You couldn't smell much past the overwhelming smell of berries. Your stomach growled.

-Open your eyes

-Attempt to feel your way to a berry with your eyes closed

-Call out to your mother (you wanna nurse)

-Other

Both nichelings called out for their mother

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Snowdrift

"Who there?" came a voice. It was not the voice of your mother.

Plum

There was no response...

Snowdrift called out again

Plum whimpered

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift called out again

Plum whimpered

"Mom?" called the somebody, sounded concerned.

-

Your stomach growled again...

-Open your eyes

-Attempt to eat a berry with your eyes closed

-Continue to call out

-Attempt to crawl

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Mom?" called the somebody, sounded concerned.

-

Your stomach growled again...

-Open your eyes

-Attempt to eat a berry with your eyes closed

-Continue to call out

-Attempt to crawl

-Other

Both nichelings cried out once more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Modiano Cards said:

Both nichelings shrieked because they don't understand speech and want your food

(Plum is alone, it doesn't hear the voice. Also a pile of berries from the night before is next to it)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Nothing but the sound of waves and the rustling of grass...you were alone. 

(I assume this is Plum)

Plum smelled berries near them and crawled towards them

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

(I assume this is Plum)

Plum smelled berries near them and crawled towards them

This exhausted you, but thankfully you only had to take a few steps before reaching the berries. 

-Attempt to guide one toward your mouth without seeing them

-Open your eyes.

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chiyanna said:

This exhausted you, but thankfully you only had to take a few steps before reaching the berries. 

-Attempt to guide one toward your mouth without seeing them

-Open your eyes.

-Other

Plum lunged blindly at the berries and chewing anything that came in their mouth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Modiano Cards said:

Both nichelings shrieked because they don't understand speech and want your food

Snowdrift

You heard someone fearfully squeak and then shuffling...maybe crawling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Modiano Cards said:

Snowdrift mewled, hoping for someone to come help moon

Snowdrift 

"You're afraid of me?" squeaked the voice, "I'm afraid of you! Why don't you open your eyes?" 

-Sniff in the direction of the voice

-Open your eyes

-Attempt to crawl away

-Call for help

-Lay there in fear

-Other

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...