Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

On 6/1/2022 at 1:31 PM, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris squeezed Vivus tighter. "Right now? But I'm not angry at anything, especially not you! Why would I leave?"

"Its not because you were angry! It was- you seemed sad and scared- and-and.. MINDLESS!" Tears streamed down her face. "Just don't leave!" She started shaking. 

4 hours ago, Hover -Green- said:

"It's always messy anyways, it's fineee." He said. "Now... uh... I have no idea where I'm going..." 

Otto chuckled. "Follow me." he smiled and lead Cedar down a bunch of hallways and corridors. 

53 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Its not because you were angry! It was- you seemed sad and scared- and-and.. MINDLESS!" Tears streamed down her face. "Just don't leave!" She started shaking. 

Iris stopped. Mindless? Oh no... do I loose control again? Does it get me killed? Oh no...

55 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He followed silently, fidgeting with his fingers. 

Otto led Cedar down a regal looking hall and stopped at an arch. Otto turned and flattened Cedar’s hair.

11 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

He smiled and took a deep breath.

The door slid open automatically as Otto approached it. It opened to a huge dim-lit chamber. It was empty, except for the giant staircase lined with a red and gold carpet that extended from the door to the throne atop the staircase. “Hello, Cedar, Otto.” Kamado said from atop the throne. The fire braziers made his face illuminate in a creepy way.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

The door slid open automatically as Otto approached it. It opened to a huge dim-lit chamber. It was empty, except for the giant staircase lined with a red and gold carpet that extended from the door to the throne atop the staircase. “Hello, Cedar, Otto.” Kamado said from atop the throne. The fire braziers made his face illuminate in a creepy way.

Well that's definitely not threatening at all... He thought. Cedar's confidence was drained, but that didn't stop him. "Hello, you needed something?..." He said. 

41 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

Well that's definitely not threatening at all... He thought. Cedar's confidence was drained, but that didn't stop him. "Hello, you needed something?..." He said. 

Kamado chuckled. "Come in! Come in!."

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

He cautiously walked in, this didn't feel right... it didn't feel good. 

Otto walked up the steps and stood in front of Kamado. Something's off here....

1 hour ago, Hover -Green- said:

He nodded.

Kamado smirked. He waved a hand at Otto. "You can leave us." Otto thought about protesting but knew his place. "Yes." He did an awkward bow thing and walked outside the door. He didn't leave though; Otto kept his ear pressed against the wall trying to hear what Kamado had to say.

38 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado smirked. He waved a hand at Otto. "You can leave us." Otto thought about protesting but knew his place. "Yes." He did an awkward bow thing and walked outside the door. He didn't leave though; Otto kept his ear pressed against the wall trying to hear what Kamado had to say.

He just stood there nervously... Wasn't Otto gonna be here with him? No, it was fine. 

9 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"yesss????...."

Kamado clapped his hands and 3 people walked out from behind his throne. They each wore different colored robes. One wore red, one wore purple, and one wore blue. They all bowed at Kamado. “I’ve reconsidered. Each one of these people are masters in a certain element. I am allowing you to choose the second element you wish to learn.” Kamado said.

13 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado clapped his hands and 3 people walked out from behind his throne. They each wore different colored robes. One wore red, one wore purple, and one wore blue. They all bowed at Kamado. “I’ve reconsidered. Each one of these people are masters in a certain element. I am allowing you to choose the second element you wish to learn.” Kamado said.

"a.. second element? isn't that... not allowed?" He said nervously. "But, if I did choose one, It would be fire."

8 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

"a.. second element? isn't that... not allowed?" He said nervously. "But, if I did choose one, It would be fire."

Kamado laughed. "You amuse me Cedar. According to the other kingdoms, using more than one element is a betrayal to your kingdom, and they consider it illegal. However, I see it as a tactical advantage. So, from now on, you will study fire magic and earth magic." he waved the purple and blue robed people away. "Cedar, this is Master Kapnos." the red robed woman bowed. "She is an expert in fire magic and will begin teaching you immediately. After the procedure, of course. Right this way Cedar." Kamado turned and led Cedar through a door behind his throne.

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado laughed. "You amuse me Cedar. According to the other kingdoms, using more than one element is a betrayal to your kingdom, and they consider it illegal. However, I see it as a tactical advantage. So, from now on, you will study fire magic and earth magic." he waved the purple and blue robed people away. "Cedar, this is Master Kapnos." the red robed woman bowed. "She is an expert in fire magic and will begin teaching you immediately. After the procedure, of course. Right this way Cedar." Kamado turned and led Cedar through a door behind his throne.

"o- ok... but how can I learn a second type of magic, anyways? I can barely use my earth magic..." He said, following. 

1 minute ago, Hover -Green- said:

"o- ok... but how can I learn a second type of magic, anyways? I can barely use my earth magic..." He said, following. 

“You’ll see.” Kamado gave Cedar and evil smile.