Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

There was nothing to do but think... Cedar zoned out. Did his friends know he was ok? probubally not. Did they ever look for him?... He kept standing there, fidgeting with his hands. They were all scratched up and the skin around his fingers were all peeled off from picking at it.

12 minutes ago, Hover -Green- said:

There was nothing to do but think... Cedar zoned out. Did his friends know he was ok? probubally not. Did they ever look for him?... He kept standing there, fidgeting with his hands. They were all scratched up and the skin around his fingers were all peeled off from picking at it.

(I gave Cedar ADD because I said so. He's like me :>)

29 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Whatever you can make us fine by me. I’m past the point of being picky.” Iris said, sitting back down on the couch.

"How do you feel about catfish?" Vivus genuinely wanted to make somrthing that was "different"... something that they both deserved and wasn't "plain" or  "boring"  

( ...I love catfish... 

19 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"How do you feel about catfish?" Vivus genuinely wanted to make somrthing that was "different"... something that they both deserved and wasn't "plain" or  "boring"  

( ...I love catfish... 

“I’ve never had it to be honest, but if you want it, I’ll try it.” He smiled.

1 hour ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“I’ve never had it to be honest, but if you want it, I’ll try it.” He smiled.

Vivus smiled back " My mother said that mine wS nearly as well as hers. And my father mistaked it for hers." Vivus chuckled, but it was quiet, then she started with the catfish. 

41 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus smiled back " My mother said that mine wS nearly as well as hers. And my father mistaked it for hers." Vivus chuckled, but it was quiet, then she started with the catfish. 

"Can't wait to try it." Iris smiled.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Can't wait to try it." Iris smiled.

" I bet... you should smile more often, you have a nice smile! Well... im not saying that you should smile all the time... don't force yourself to smile, that's not healthy- but you get what im saying."  She glanced at him to make eye contact, but looked back at the fish so that it wouldn't burn. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I bet... you should smile more often, you have a nice smile! Well... im not saying that you should smile all the time... don't force yourself to smile, that's not healthy- but you get what im saying."  She glanced at him to make eye contact, but looked back at the fish so that it wouldn't burn. 

Iris smiled. "Thanks, that means a lot to me."

36 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris smiled. "Thanks, that means a lot to me."

Vivus smiled as well and made Iris a sample plate in case he didn't like it, and gave it to him. " Its okay if you don't like it, there's other things that I've cooked in the fridge and you can just heat that up instead." 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus smiled as well and made Iris a sample plate in case he didn't like it, and gave it to him. " Its okay if you don't like it, there's other things that I've cooked in the fridge and you can just heat that up instead." 

Iris took a bite and his eyes lit up. "Vivus! This is delicious! Where did you learn to cook so well!?!"

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris took a bite and his eyes lit up. "Vivus! This is delicious! Where did you learn to cook so well!?!"

Vivus looked down, smiled and blushed ( Bc she's flAttEred). " My mother taught me... partially self taught from there... experiments with different spices and making up recipes..." she said. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus looked down, smiled and blushed ( Bc she's flAttEred). " My mother taught me... partially self taught from there... experiments with different spices and making up recipes..." she said. 

"Well I can barely cook without setting thigs on fire. You'll have to teach me sometime." he mumbled between mouthfuls.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Well I can barely cook without setting thigs on fire. You'll have to teach me sometime." he mumbled between mouthfuls.

Vivus's face lit up " I'd be happy to teach ANYONE! It's pretty easy once you learn basic timing and how they're supposed to look like..." Vivus made herself a place and ate. 

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus's face lit up " I'd be happy to teach ANYONE! It's pretty easy once you learn basic timing and how they're supposed to look like..." Vivus made herself a place and ate. 

"I'm excited to learn." Iris said.

37 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I'm excited to learn." Iris said.

"Oh! I could teach you tomorrow if we have free time! Or...not... worrying- but same thing!" She said, very cheerfully. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Oh! I could teach you tomorrow if we have free time! Or...not... worrying- but same thing!" She said, very cheerfully. 

Iris smiled; chunks of food stuck to his face. "Sounds gre-" His words were interrupted by loud banging on the front door at the top of the tunnel. "Vivus, kill the lights. NOW!" he hissed, putting his plate down and running to a back room. "OPEN UP ELEMENTALIST SCUM!" a voice at the door called. Iris heard the sound of splintering wood. "WE GOT AN ICHOR SURGE RATING OF OVER 1,000 HERE MOMENTS AGO. SURRENDER TO LORD KAMADO AND YOUR PATHETIC LIVES MIGHT BE SPARED."

30 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris smiled; chunks of food stuck to his face. "Sounds gre-" His words were interrupted by loud banging on the front door at the top of the tunnel. "Vivus, kill the lights. NOW!" he hissed, putting his plate down and running to a back room. "OPEN UP ELEMENTALIST SCUM!" a voice at the door called. Iris heard the sound of splintering wood. "WE GOT AN ICHOR SURGE RATING OF OVER 1,000 HERE MOMENTS AGO. SURRENDER TO LORD KAMADO AND YOUR PATHETIC LIVES MIGHT BE SPARED."

Vivus turned out the lights, she wasn't scared... more of being absolutely annoyed...  how could they find a base that was UNDER A LAKE!?   How could they even find the tunnel!?   

Vivus didn't budge... at this point, she didn't even care if she was caught. She was too mad to even think. 

7 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus turned out the lights, she wasn't scared... more of being absolutely annoyed...  how could they find a base that was UNDER A LAKE!?   How could they even find the tunnel!?   

Vivus didn't budge... at this point, she didn't even care if she was caught. She was too mad to even think. 

“Vivus! We have to go!” Iris said, grabbing food from the fridge and stuffing it in his satchel. He closed it just as a horde of fire kingdom soldiers materialized at the tunnel exit. “Well well well.” One of them said. “Looks like we finally found you. One of you has a lot of explaining to do.” The horde of soldiers spread out and covered the exit tunnel. “Vivus, is there an emergency exit or something?” Iris whispered.

4 hours ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Vivus! We have to go!” Iris said, grabbing food from the fridge and stuffing it in his satchel. He closed it just as a horde of fire kingdom soldiers materialized at the tunnel exit. “Well well well.” One of them said. “Looks like we finally found you. One of you has a lot of explaining to do.” The horde of soldiers spread out and covered the exit tunnel. “Vivus, is there an emergency exit or something?” Iris whispered.

Vivus didn't answer, she just glared at the guards... then, she grabbed a blow torch and gave it to Iris to that he could set it on fire  " Fire... now." She said, still glaring directly into one if the guards eyes. 

3 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus didn't answer, she just glared at the guards... then, she grabbed a blow torch and gave it to Iris to that he could set it on fire  " Fire... now." She said, still glaring directly into one if the guards eyes. 

“Way ahead of you.” He whispered. He grabbed the torch and set it ablaze. “Sorry to break it to you, but we were just leaving.” Iris tossed the torch to Vivus and set the ground ablaze, creating a wall between Vivus and the soldiers. “Sorry, im torching all the furniture.”

32 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

“Way ahead of you.” He whispered. He grabbed the torch and set it ablaze. “Sorry to break it to you, but we were just leaving.” Iris tossed the torch to Vivus and set the ground ablaze, creating a wall between Vivus and the soldiers. “Sorry, im torching all the furniture.”

Vivus threw the torch at the soldiers, creating a massive explosion... she grabbed Iris's hand and ran through the tunnel exit, using the air to push the flames away from them while at the same time, burning them brighter. Breeze was right behind them.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus threw the torch at the soldiers, creating a massive explosion... she grabbed Iris's hand and ran through the tunnel exit, using the air to push the flames away from them while at the same time, burning them brighter. Breeze was right behind them.

Iris filled the tunnel with fire as they escaped outside. Iris pulled Vivus behind a tree. “There are soldiers everywhere. Why? It’s the middle of the night.” Iris noted. The sad realization came to him. “Vivus, we have to get off the island.” He said sadly.