Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

3 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

-How could we possibly keep all of them safe?

"You guided more of them last time."

-And look how that turned out. They all wandered off, no matter how many warnings I gave. I can't guide anyone and it's time I accepted it.

"I'm still here. And I'll help you keep them around. It's going to be fine. And besides, what option do we have? Just let them get lost without even trying to prevent it?"

Guiding kept her head low, but Fangs could tell he'd cheered her up at least a little. He stepped a little closer, his cold dark fur brushing against hers, and rested his head on her neck.

-Where would I be without you? she whispered.

"Still on this same swamp, waiting. And without you I'd still be out there wandering endlessly without a thought going through my head."

She leaned into his fur. Their closeness provided no warmth, but it was comforting.

"We saved each other. I wish we could stay like this forever. We make a good pair."

She tensed, then backed away a few steps and shook her head.

-You know I can't.

The spirit decided to go over and see what the two were talking about. They liked the shadow that had led them to the 'swamp' and weren't sure about the other shadows that seemed a bit threatening or unfriendly. "Hello," they said, for lack of anything else to say     

• Like 1

Burning was remembering having lots of younger siblings and older siblings

”Gela wake up Krona and Kronur are waiting for us!” She called out in the memory 

the pup Opens purple eyes to look up at her having brown stripes and a golden body they remember picking them up by the scruff and taking them out of the nest so they could join the others in a place filled with dry grass this memory had something to do with a harvest festival thing

“ i’m so tired of everything being black…”

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"My name is-" He growled and cursed under his breath. "I don't know my name."

17 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit's eyes became white again.

"Yeah...I got nothing. Met someone who said Quacktail was their nick-name. Whatever that means..."

'Okay then, no one can remember their names. That's okay, we'll figure it all out!' he chirped. He desperately wanted to ask them if they remembered anything else, a nicheling, a memory, a feeling, but he didn't want to push. One of them looked like they were going to claw everyone's face off, and the other looked like they were going to curl up into a ball and start sobbing. To be honest, he felt like both, but he definitely wasn't going to go parading it around to everyone. What's the point of being all sad and angry, he was sure once he remembered who he was, he would feel all happy again. Like he should. Or was he ever happy? He shook it off, not wanting to think of such things. 

17 hours ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

(ok i have NO idea where i left her last so im gonna make some stuff up)

The winged figure trotted through the dark lands, keeping her ears perked and senses sharp. She didn't know what lived here, and if it was dangerous, she didn't care to find out. She spotted a few other figures, their shapes unidentifiable at first glance, but they looked similar enough to herself that she figured they were safe. She turned sharply and trotted toward them, stopping just a branch-length away and sitting to observe. She didn't speak.

Suddenly he paused. Someone was watching them from the clearing, their bright eyes easy to see. 

'How long have you been there?' he called nervously. Not another nicheling. He felt the anxiety welling up again. Why did there have to be so much nichelings here?! Again, he crushed it. He steeled himself, taking a small glance at guiding. She was talking with the venom snout guy, so he walked over to the other spirit himself. 

'Hello!' he said, kindly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Okay then, no one can remember their names. That's okay, we'll figure it all out!' he chirped. He desperately wanted to ask them if they remembered anything else, a nicheling, a memory, a feeling, but he didn't want to push. One of them looked like they were going to claw everyone's face off, and the other looked like they were going to curl up into a ball and start sobbing. To be honest, he felt like both, but he definitely wasn't going to go parading it around to everyone. What's the point of being all sad and angry, he was sure once he remembered who he was, he would feel all happy again. Like he should. Or was he ever happy? He shook it off, not wanting to think of such things. 

Suddenly he paused. Someone was watching them from the clearing, their bright eyes easy to see. 

'How long have you been there?' he called nervously. Not another nicheling. He felt the anxiety welling up again. Why did there have to be so much nichelings here?! Again, he crushed it. He steeled himself, taking a small glance at guiding. She was talking with the venom snout guy, so he walked over to the other spirit himself. 

'Hello!' he said, kindly. 

He immediately snapped his head towards the new figure. Another nicheling!? "And who might you be?" He tried to sound as non-threatening as possible, but he still sounded angry with a hint of cautiousness in his voice.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I'm waiting on lilytuft)

(Sorry for taking forever, I spent the whole day in the car again. Done with my trip now though so hopefully I'll be more active)

• Paw up 1

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit decided to go over and see what the two were talking about. They liked the shadow that had led them to the 'swamp' and weren't sure about the other shadows that seemed a bit threatening or unfriendly. "Hello," they said, for lack of anything else to say     

Just now, Liljatonttu said:

(Sorry for taking forever, I spent the whole day in the car again. Done with my trip now though so hopefully I'll be more active)

Ah OK here's my last post directed to you when you're ready

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Ah OK here's my last post directed to you when you're ready

(*proceeds to take 4 hours because addictive web comic + sleep deprivation*)

• Paw up 1

Fangs stared at Guiding with an air of disappointment, but she knew he wasn't surprised. He'd gotten the same answer from her before.

Why? Why can't I just... I want to, but that stupid, stupid feeling... He's not even worth it. He forgot about me. So why can't I move on?

That annoying, redundant sense of faithfulness to someone who was long gone from her world was keeping Guiding from doing what she wanted. What obligation did she have to a nicheling who she didn't remember and who didn't remember her? He was to blame for her situation, right? Had he cared enough for his mate to spare her a thought after her passing, she wouldn't even be here. It was basically his fault she'd even met Fangs. He couldn't have been that good of a mate if he'd forgotten about her entirely. So why should she remain loyal to him?

And yet, here she was, refusing to start over with someone good.

23 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Luckily her spiralling thoughts were interrupted by one of the newcomers, though when she lifted her head, she observed something almost familiar about this one.

"Oh, hi!" Fangs greeted the shadow. Guiding observed spikes on their back and realised something.

-So this is the lost one you found on the hill?

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

(im locked since CATFISHPARTY and Stranger seem to have been erased from existence)

(Yeah, that happens to them quite often. Hopefully they can find a way to escape the void soon)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(im locked since CATFISHPARTY and Stranger seem to have been erased from existence)

(Also what about Fox leaf? Did they quit or just vanish?)

Fangs stared at Guiding with an air of disappointment, but she knew he wasn't surprised. He'd gotten the same answer from her before.

Why? Why can't I just... I want to, but that stupid, stupid feeling... He's not even worth it. He forgot about me. So why can't I move on?

That annoying, redundant sense of faithfulness to someone who was long gone from her world was keeping Guiding from doing what she wanted. What obligation did she have to a nicheling who she didn't remember and who didn't remember her? He was to blame for her situation, right? Had he cared enough for his mate to spare her a thought after her passing, she wouldn't even be here. It was basically his fault she'd even met Fangs. He couldn't have been that good of a mate if he'd forgotten about her entirely. So why should she remain loyal to him?

And yet, here she was, refusing to start over with someone good.

Luckily her spiralling thoughts were interrupted by one of the newcomers, though when she lifted her head, she observed something almost familiar about this one.

"Oh, hi!" Fangs greeted the shadow. Guiding observed spikes on their back and realised something.

-So this is the lost one you found on the hill?

"What is this place, anyway?" The spirit suddenly asked. Something about this shadow told them they had some answers. Though for some reason thay seemed reluctant sharing. There was some sort of sadness in their eyes,  but the spirit figured now was not the time to ask. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

7 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

(Yeah, that happens to them quite often. Hopefully they can find a way to escape the void soon)

(I'm nearly always erased from existence because when the rp is active I'm ASLEEP, timezones are so annoying :((

Anyway I'm back from the void 👍)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

22 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

He immediately snapped his head towards the new figure. Another nicheling!? "And who might you be?" He tried to sound as non-threatening as possible, but he still sounded angry with a hint of cautiousness in his voice.

He shot a glare at the larger nicheling. He wasn't exactly being friendly, he sounded more like an angry bearyena. 

'Literally no one here knows who they are.' He said, annoyance obvious in his voice. It was the first time he had displayed anything other than a friendly and upbeat personality. He quickly looked down at his paws, said something under his breath, and then looked back up at the large spirit. He was smiling again. 

'Sorry about that, of course you're being cautious towards a newcomer. We don't know if they're dangerous or not.' He said under his breath, so the new one wouldn't hear. The smile was still on his face, maybe it was his way of apoligizing. Then he turned back to the new spirit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

He shot a glare at the larger nicheling. He wasn't exactly being friendly, he sounded more like an angry bearyena. 

'Literally no one here knows who they are.' He said, annoyance obvious in his voice. It was the first time he had displayed anything other than a friendly and upbeat personality. He quickly looked down at his paws, said something under his breath, and then looked back up at the large spirit. He was smiling again. 

'Sorry about that, of course you're being cautious towards a newcomer. We don't know if they're dangerous or not.' He said under his breath, so the new one wouldn't hear. The smile was still on his face, maybe it was his way of apoligizing. Then he turned back to the new spirit. 

He calmed down a bit and looked at the ground. "Sorry." he curled his fluffy stinky tail around him. These nichelings will probably betray me. I remember something about betrayal....but what was it?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"What is this place, anyway?" The spirit suddenly asked. Something about this shadow told them they had some answers. Though for some reason thay seemed reluctant sharing. There was some sort of sadness in their eyes,  but the spirit figured now was not the time to ask. 

-This, *dramatic pause*, is where spirits end up when they're forgotten

"How do we know this again?" Fangs interrupted.

-I don't know, someone figured it out before I arrived. You probably knew it better than I did back then. Now, please, take this seriously.

10 minutes ago, Liljatonttu said:

-This, *dramatic pause*, is where spirits end up when they're forgotten

"How do we know this again?" Fangs interrupted.

-I don't know, someone figured it out before I arrived. You probably knew it better than I did back then. Now, please, take this seriously.

"Forgotten?" Asked the spirit, confused. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Forgotten?" Asked the spirit, confused. 

"There was another place, long ago. We all came from there, but you and I don't remember it. The others here do, at least a little, I think. Hopefully you can too, eventually."

-Well I would't say all of us do. I've been here for too long.

"Anyways, in that other place, there were other nichelings. And they don't remember us anymore."

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

He calmed down a bit and looked at the ground. "Sorry." he curled his fluffy stinky tail around him. These nichelings will probably betray me. I remember something about betrayal....but what was it?

'It's alright!' he grinned. 'I get like that too sometimes. Or do I... ? Can't remember.' He muttered that last part, glancing back down at his paw. 

(kind of waiting for CATFISHPARTY now) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liljatonttu said:

"There was another place, long ago. We all came from there, but you and I don't remember it. The others here do, at least a little, I think. Hopefully you can too, eventually."

"Anyways, in that other place, there were other nichelings. And they don't remember us anymore."

-Also, you're dead.

-You do know what that word means, right?

( @Chiyanna)

-Also, you're dead.

-You do know what that word means, right?

( @Chiyanna)

5 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

The spirit tried to make sense of all this, it was a lot to take in. "Dead?" 

Suddenly they were coughing. Their whole body shaking. And then their world spinning as they coughed, and fading off into nothingness. There was noise, frantic talking. 

"You can't leave us now!" a familair yet unknown voice called.

But soon they could no longer hear it as they faded into nothingness. As the world around them became an even darker black than it was now. Though it was only this way for a second before the memory ended.

Their eyes flashed blue.

• Like 1