Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

On 12/2/2023 at 7:14 PM, BirbMonster said:

So I'm making an msm thing on Scratch that only has a 10% chance of ever being finished. But wouldn't it be funny if I voiced the characters?

Decided not to because of having to account for the player's chosen name and species

22 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

And my Minecraft skin is Looks to the Moon

On 12/10/2023 at 3:49 PM, BirbMonster said:

By that I mean my base is a treehouse in a gigantic custom tree that towers ominously over everyone else's bases

On 12/10/2023 at 3:46 PM, BirbMonster said:

We've had a few sessions on the server now

I hold the title of having the largest base and tree

So uhhh 

There's a problem

My brother was hosting it on a site called aternos, and he got locked out of his aternos account- 

now we have to make a new server :[

Who wants to see the terrible drawings I made to use for an example of natural selection for my biology presentation?

Goobers (come in two colours)

gooberwhite.thumb.png.ca2ba874aa6676784d772b19e3e89755.pnggooberddark.thumb.png.5cfdcea915ac2aa00b45b49db43f27c7.png

Goober that died because it wasn't camouflaged:

gooberdead.thumb.png.4918313debfeb5777eb06630f6df2708.png

A very fierce and scary predator:

predator.thumb.png.2ab1e21adf3d563c0483998dc3fad03d.png

Goober habitat:

snowland.thumb.png.9baec46a17734c6c7d5ec8dc63cbc801.png

• Love 2

Before I started being home schooled I had a maths teacher who was obbsessed with suprise quizzes. Like she'd unexpectedly go at the start of the lesson "OK CLASS 8D WHIP OUT YOUR PENS AND PAPER WE'RE DOING A SUPRISE QUIZ'. Sometimes we'd even have multiple in a week or have them happen two days in a row

On 8/9/2023 at 7:07 AM, BirbMonstwo said:

Why is this in my Notes app

Is it a prophecy telling me not to become a blacksmith, ever?

80CF73FB-52E1-4CBB-A8E5-A1886E8348B4.jpeg

I think the best explination for this was that I was typing 'Don't forget to... (insert something important here)' and then never finished my sentence for some reason

Actual conversation I had with my 2-and-a-half year-old sister (who can answer basic yes or no questions but sometimes badly)

"Can you see daddy?"

"Yes :D!"

"Do you love daddy?"

"Yes :D!"

"Do you love me?"

"No :D!"

• Haha 1

GUYS SO YOU KNOW HOW MY GAMING PC BROKE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO AND I HAD A REPLACEMENT COMPUTER THAT WAN'T AS GOOD AND A LOT OF GAMES LAGGED????

MY GAMING PC IS FIXED! I CAN FINALLY PLAY CREATURES OF SONARIA AND SLIME RANCHER 2 AND WOBBLEDOGS AND SUBNAUTICA AND PLANET ZOO WITHOUT IT LAGGING OR CRASHING

• Love 2

Just now, BirbMonster said:

GUYS SO YOU KNOW HOW MY GAMING PC BROKE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO AND I HAD A REPLACEMENT COMPUTER THAT WAN'T AS GOOD AND A LOT OF GAMES LAGGED????

MY GAMING PC IS FIXED! I CAN FINALLY PLAY CREATURES OF SONARIA AND SLIME RANCHER 2 AND WOBBLEDOGS AND SUBNAUTICA AND PLANET ZOO WITHOUT IT LAGGING OR CRASHING

ALSO SPORE CAN'T FORGET SPORE

• Love 1

1 hour ago, BirbMonster said:

The only time I've played SR2 so far is by borrowing my brother's PC while he was away with his friends, the game is GORGEOUS AND AMAZING I can't wait to play it again

I'm playing right now too

Also, when I was playing on bro's computer the BEST music timing in my history of gaming happened-

I was exploring the Ember Valley biome and the music was really cool. Then I walked into an EPIC lava cave and there was literally a beat drop right as I walked in

3 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

The only time I've played SR2 so far is by borrowing my brother's PC while he was away with his friends, the game is GORGEOUS AND AMAZING I can't wait to play it again

I'm playing right now too

Also, when I was playing on bro's computer the BEST music timing in my history of gaming happened-

I was exploring the Ember Valley biome and the music was really cool. Then I walked into an EPIC lava cave and there was literally a beat drop right as I walked in

I almost got struck by lightning (in SR 2 not in real life)

That was not frightening at all /s