Choose the New Leader of My Tribe!

Sky

Who shall the the Bear Leader?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall be the Bear Leader?

• Strong Bear!
    • Stronger Bear!

This poll is closed to new votes

So.. my precious Bear died, leaving his tribe leaderless. But I can't decide who I want to be leader! So, I'm doing a poll! (Note: This tribe is a Whims of Fate challenge, so I can't show their genes.) Chose between...

Strong Bear, daughter of Bear.

StrongBear.thumb.png.8e18a02c46451e3ae927e2270f45a831.png

Strong Bear's Pros:

-Prettier

-Female

-Better Fertility

-May have recessive Poison Fangs (Which I've been trying to keep alive for generations)

-Better Fishing Ability

Strong Bear's Cons:

-Weaker than Stronger Bear

-Day older than Stronger Bear (I guess it doesn't matter that much)

-Probably has bad recessive eyesight (mother was a wanderer)

-Might have Webbed Hind-legs recessive (mother was a wanderer)

-Might have an unwanted recessive body gene (mother was a wanderer + Lean Body has been running around in the family and some of her siblings have it)

-Has black eyes (which I don't like)

Strong Bear's Mutations: Purr Snout (Randomly Chosen) and Ram Horns (what I chose)

Or Stronger Bear, son of Little Bear.

StrongerBear.thumb.png.e2c2e199651ea0f4c4271e1bf280bbc3.png

Stronger Bear's Pros:

-Stronger than Strong Bear (hence the name)

-Day younger than Strong Bear

-Since his father has active Peacock Tail, he most likely has it recessive. A few of his sisters have it active, too. 

-Could pass on that Bearyena Claw

-Will inherit a tree stump next to a tree + a Healing Fruit (once it grows back...)

-Pretty Blue eyes

Stronger Bear's Cons:

-Has 1 Infertile gene (I know this because of the way his parent's fertility stats are both 5, which can only be 3 + 2, and his father got Infertility as is randomly chosen gene.

-Has a low chance of having recessive bad eyesight (grandmother was a wanderer)

-Has a low chance of having Webbed Hindlegs recessive (grandmother was a wanderer)

-Possibly has recessive Lean Body or another unwanted body gene (His grandmother was a wanderer + Lean Body has been running around in the family)

Stronger Bear's Mutations: Mask (Randomly chosen) and High Fertility (What I chose)

Edited by Skysplash8
Pros and Cons + Muations
  • Like 1

@Moonar Landing But...  Stronger Bear is stronger (hence his name). He has 6 strength (Claw + Bearyena Claw + Medium Body), while Strong Bear has 5 (Claw + Claw + Medium Body). Plus, as an added bonus I didn't mention, Stronger Bear's father has active Peacock Tail, pretty much guaranteeing him recessive Peacock Tail (or a cooler tail that his father had as recessive). Though Little Bear (Stronger Bear's father) is the much older half-brother of Strong Bear, so she could have it recessive too :D I'm gonna edit it tomorrow (I gotta go to bed now, it's 10:30 p.m. for me!) and do some pros and cons :P 

You just said you can't tell what their genes are because it's a whims of fate challenge, but then you told the genes.... =/

Also, could you imagine if your name was Strong Bear. Then one day someone named Stronger bear came up and was like, I'm exactly like you except better in every way! Reminds me of Friend bear and Best friend bear from the care bear series. Like you just tryin to 1-up them all the time? What a prick.

Makes me feel bad for Strong Bear, so I pick her as the leader.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wander said:

You just said you can't tell what their genes are because it's a whims of fate challenge, but then you told the genes.... =/

Also, could you imagine if your name was Strong Bear. Then one day someone named Stronger bear came up and was like, I'm exactly like you except better in every way! Reminds me of Friend bear and Best friend bear from the care bear series. Like you just tryin to 1-up them all the time? What a prick.

Makes me feel bad for Strong Bear, so I pick her as the leader.

I can't see their genes from the genetics menu, but I can  see the genes that they have active by just looking at them. And I can guess recessives by what their parents have active and what their other children have active (and the mutation menu genes).

• Like 1

Looks like Strong bear is the winner! Sorry, Stronger Bear :( Maybe they'll have a kid or two once they grow up.

I used my Random Generator, and Strong Bear is allowed to have... 10 Nichelings in her tribe! At least we were already down to 14 (the limit was 17, though), so she only has to release 4 of her tribemates... which means everyone who isn't a Bear!

I released Sickly Bear... and now she has spread her sickness to 3 of the other former tribemates + Nut-cracking Bear. Why, Sickly Bear?? Do you wish to curse us forever??SicklyBear.thumb.png.dcd3406c44bf4a7d4c3f5dcd92127a76.png

Edit: Strong Bear and Stronger Bear had twins. Note to self: Breeding Strong Bear and Stronger Bear results in Sickly and possibly Blind children.BlindBearAndStripeyBear.thumb.png.467a3a8344753f94f4fa4ccf550716ad.png

And the Random Mutation generator isn't helping very well. (I know he's short-sighted because his Eyesight stat is 1.)

ShortSightedBear.png.59ad38b18007f82c151a1952fe8877e5.png

Though Strong Bear didn't have much luck having kids with Stronger Bear, Strong Bear's child (whose father was a wanderer) did!EvenStrongerBear.thumb.png.b3ddfa66dc0483b948bba44db214b40a.png

Now that Strong Bear that passed away (R.I.P. 😢), Even Stronger Bear is leader. But her little sister still needs a name! Please give me some suggestions! :D 

WhoIsThisBear.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

I released Sickly Bear... and now she has spread her sickness to 3 of the other former tribemates + Nut-cracking Bear. Why, Sickly Bear?? Do you wish to curse us forever??SicklyBear.thumb.png.dcd3406c44bf4a7d4c3f5dcd92127a76.png

Edit: Strong Bear and Stronger Bear had twins. Note to self: Breeding Strong Bear and Stronger Bear results in Sickly and possibly Blind children.BlindBearAndStripeyBear.thumb.png.467a3a8344753f94f4fa4ccf550716ad.png

And the Random Mutation generator isn't helping very well. (I know he's short-sighted because his Eyesight stat is 1.)

ShortSightedBear.png.59ad38b18007f82c151a1952fe8877e5.png

Though Strong Bear didn't have much luck having kids with Stronger Bear, Strong Bear's child (whose father was a wanderer) did!EvenStrongerBear.thumb.png.b3ddfa66dc0483b948bba44db214b40a.png

Now that Strong Bear that passed away (R.I.P. 😢), Even Stronger Bear is leader. But her little sister still needs a name! Please give me some suggestions! :D 

WhoIsThisBear.png

Rerasi shall be renamed: Weak bear! or Cute Bear.

2 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

Even Stronger Bear is so pretty! What are her genetics? (Specifically wondering about fur color genetics)

It's a Whims of Fate challenge, but I'll do what i did with her Grandfather (Bear) and take a screenshot without looking at it and then let myself look at it after a while (so that everybody's genes will be completely different than hers by then-that way I don't know exactly what genes are in my tribe right now :))

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...