Stray Fawn Community

Skysplash8's Pantheon

Sky

Gods and Goddesses: 16

Spirits: 6

Total: 22

Meringue, god of Sickness-- from the Kikonoko tribe

NicheMeringue2018.png.fccc2a938b10d2fefc4195948fd3f371.png

Once, there was a creature named Apple Dapple. She was gray with red spots, like she was dappled with apples. She found a mate in a wanderer, and soon had three children, Honeycrisp, Red Delicious, and Alice (there's a Queen Alice apple). Meanwhile, a pair of white creatures, Ilo and Desert Prairie (or it may have been Snowberry I and her mate, I'm not sure), give birth to a blue-eyed son whom they name Ice, who is preceded and succeeded by many other siblings. Later, the tribe has moved islands with a group consisting of many creatures, including Alice and Ice. Soon, Alice becomes very old, and is on the brink of death when she falls in love with Ice (i.e. Alice needed to pass on her genes, and it just so happened there was a handsome male around-- I also didn't realize they shared an immunity gene...)and Alice gives birth under an acorn tree as she passes. She gives birth to a orange-spotted, red-horned, sickly son, whom his father names Meringue (I had no idea what meringue was when Meringue was born, but he just so happened to be the color of Meringue!). When Meringue is old enough to leave the nest, he wanders into the grass, so that he will not infect another member of the tribe. Eventually, he meets another member of the tribe, a white/albino (I can't remember if she was just white or albino, as the tribe had many of both) female named Snowberry II (one of Ice's siblings/mother looked exactly like her), and they immediately fell in love. Meringue and Snowberry II had a good amount of children, of which I can only remember the name of one, Taro. Eventually, Meringue passed away from his sickness. Waaaay later, the tribe still tells stories of the handsome Meringue, warning young creatures to make sure their mate doesn't share an immunity (hey, it's all I can think of, okay?), so that their children won't have their lives cut in half. Though sickness is not favored, Meringue bestows it upon his favorite creatures born in any tribe, and the creatures who know the stories of him know that the child is 'blessed'.

Emmai, goddess of hunting-- from the Oasis Tribe

NicheEmmai.thumb.png.112de6ca9d617083e712846846febe79.png

Once, there was a tribe that began in an Oasis. Two creatures had run away from their families to start a new life. There was very little food, so the male would dive into the waters to fish, while his mate prepared to have her children. Eventually, this pair of creatures passed away, leaving their children with barely any food, and not a claw was seen among them. The tribe barely survived, and often starved. One day, a bearyena appeared, and the tribe despaired. But no sooner than a hit upon the predator was made, than a strong, blind creature named Emmai appeared! She was invited into the tribe at once, despite the amount of food needed to do so, and took down the creature with just three hits. She had several children before passing, one of which had a son (whose father was a rogue male) that became the only surviving member of the tribe. She is the mother of both Kinarri and Nupri. Kinarri's father is unknown, while Nupri's father is Savannah. Emmai doesn't often reincarnate; instead, she sends (usually strong) creatures to tribes that have a predator lurking (usually a bearyena has just appeared). These creatures are always renamed Blessing. Two Blessings have appeared so far.

Annini, goddess of fortune and misfortune--from the Adam's Legacy tribe

Niche2018Annini.thumb.png.2135d4b1bfb87040317a6fbc5418e9d8.png

Once, there was a tribe called the Adam's legacy tribe. it started with Adam and Eve. The grandchild of Adam and eve was named Merola, and her father was a wanderer. She had a lot of children with her, er, half brother, but they were all very beautiful. One day, an unfortunate event happened: Merola accidentally bred with her very own son, Kirki! It was sad, but when Merola gave birth to her incest baby, the tribe was astounded by the fact that she had Stinky Tail, which hadn't been seen before in the tribe.. Unfortunately, she was also sickly. Merola named her Annini. When Annini grew up, she crossed the river, leaving behind her acorn-tree home. She found another sick creature named Roro, and they lived happily and had two children, Inini, a female, and Toxi, a male, who had children with another member of the tribe later on. Eventually, Roro and then Annini passed away, but their legacy lives o- oh, wait, that's right. I deleted the savefile. Well, Annini's story lives on in other tribes where the stories somehow spread. Anyways, she had misfortune in being sick, but fortune in finding a mate like her, thus she became the goddess of misfortune and fortune.

Kinnari, god of bravery, from the Amethyst Kingdom

20181125075925_1.thumb.jpg.c800c74b059f11c6fc6152e990215b79.jpg

There is a tribe called the Niche Competition tribe. Once upon a time, there was a little creature named Larri who was part of this tribe. He decided he would like to collect coconuts, and stood underneath a coconut tree, because nobody had told him about what coconuts can do to you. Luckily, a much older female named Kinee was nearby, and saved him. They fell in love, and once Larri grew into an adult, Kinee became pregnant with Larri's child. Unfortunately, Kinee waited too long before having her child, and passed away right after giving birth. Her son, Kinarri, never saw his mother, though he was blessed by Emmai and given great strength. (He even has the same immunity she had!) Later, Kinarri becomes the mate of a blind creature named Merlady. He was lucky, as there were only two females in the tribe; Merlady and her sister Milady. They had a few children, of which only one, Nimesi, continued to the next island after Kinarri and Merlady passed away. Anyways, the island where Kinarri's children grew up was a swamp and jungle island, and soon a hearing ape appeared. Kinarri sacrificed his life to protect his children, mate, and all the other members of the tribe. This act made every creature worship him as the god of bravery.

Mekoko, goddess of trickery from the Jungle tribe (she wasn't in it, but she played her tricks on them)

Mekoko.thumb.png.d095a98a93100726045b542c6b9cea3f.png

Once, there was a tribe that started in the jungle. Anyways, to the point, Mekoko appeared when a creature got sucked up by a carnivorous plant, and I thought she was trying to help him get out. Later, she led two pregnant (with Rogue Male children) females into the grasses, only for them and their sons to be swallowed by plants with a Big Eared Ape making sure they wouldn't escape alive. So, Mekoko tricked me into thinking that she was helping that creature get out of the plant, but actually she was helping the plant, and she also tricked those females into following her into the jungle. MEkoko is the daughter of Phoenix, sister of the Jungle Sisters and Anaanala.

Jungli and Jungla, also known as the Jungle Sisters, goddesses of the Jungle, from the Amethyst Kingdom

20181124125237_1.thumb.jpg.258533640cb6f77b236978d4ee7edf5f.jpg

20181124125240_1.thumb.jpg.7cbae7b62f5e7ae4c1836c2293e18bca.jpg

These two sisters appeared when the tribe was fleeing from the Hearing Ape that killed the heroic Kinarri. The sisters led the tribe to the nearest port. On the tiny green they arrived on, the sisters each had a son. I don't remember their names, but Jungli's orange son stayed behind, but Jungla's green toxic bodied son went with the rest of the tribe. Both of the sisters lived out the rest of their days on the Tiny green. It is said that if any tribe enters the Jungle, and the tribe needs to get to the next island quickly, one or even both of the sisters will appear and guide the tribe to the nearest port. They are also known as the Jungle Sisters. They are daughters of Pehonix, sisters of Mekoko and Anaanala.

Anaanala, goddess of the Swamp from the Jungle Tribe

Anaanala1.thumb.png.fa5f8ba5a841e413aedf5eb2c030608c.png

Anaanala was found as a teen. Unfortunately, Annini bestowed misfortune upon her, and Anaanala was overheated, impregnated by a rogue male, and infected by the sleeping sickness until the last day of her life. On her last day, she gave birth to her green toxic-bodied son, who  had webbed hindlegs and the tribe had to wait a long time for him so they could travel to another island. She is a daughter of Pheonix, sister of Mekoko and the Jungle Sisters.

Savannah, god of the savannah, from many tribes

20190217190506_1.thumb.jpg.11bd176166df539773812e6efc8200ec.jpg

Savannah has appeared to many tribes, in different genders and appearances (usually male, but sometimes female). He often appears in the savannah, but sometimes he comes to different biomes. He appears quite a lot, as all a creature needs to be deemed as Savannah is a few savannah genes. Savannah had a son with Emmai named Nupri (see below). Savannah often appears as a purrsnot with peacock tail. I've only screenshotted a few of his forms.

Siko, goddess of Flight, from an unknown tribe

1124029706_NicheLsDTT1.thumb.png.107f6646c759c15103b93a2f7d37165b.png

Stories that were once only told within one tribe have spread across the seas to other lands. These stories are of Siko, the goddess of flight.

Siko was the first creature to receive the power of flight within my tribes. She was a wanderer baby that was found when one of my creatures called out upon a stump. She doesn't have much backstory but if she's not the goddess of flight, I doubt there will be another.

Diinana, goddess of Family, from the AHVHC Tribe

20190325193308_1.thumb.jpg.70f6a0dc177e7b85523f320508087da6.jpg

Yes, I broke my own rules to take a screenshot. But in my defense, I didn't look at her genes at all until now. Anyways. Diinana was a wandering teen for a while, the tribe shunning her because of their lack of food. Eventually they invited her into so she could crack open nuts, which provided the tribe with enough food to survive. She had two children, Chickadee and Walnoot, with another former-wanderer named Timoth. Unfortunately, Timoth and Chickadee (only a teen :() were both murdered by a Defender Bear. Three other creatures were killed by the bearyena. This left Diinana with two babies to take care of (one hers, one not hers). Once the two babies were teens they found another teen, who unfortunately was murdered soon after. Later Diinana had a child with a bearyena. Diinana spent her whole life taking care of her family, so Tyni honored her with the status of goddess.

Izepip, god of fire and destruction, from the Burning Savannah Tribe

20190517192430_1.thumb.jpg.94790ea8ec69dbc8a74d5749b358752f.jpg

20190622144753_1.thumb.jpg.2cb9d3a82d481a7c6788b9d85553d3f1.jpg

Izepip lived in a tribe that started in the Burning Savannah. When his daughter Brakaka was born, he was so mad that she didn't have Scorpion Tail (it was in his and his mate's mutation menus), that a fire started below his feet. Since then, he has been able to control fire to his will, wiping out nichelings or even whole tribes that he doesn't like. His mate is Nei, and his younger son is Starfish. Once, Nei was impregnated by a rogue male. Izepip forced Nei to give birth close to the fires, and once the child was born, Nei abandoned her, and Izepip burned the child to ashes. Izepip has also burned a wanderer; it got away, but it is unknown if Izepip managed to kill him or not. Izepip ahd two more daughters, Kipita and Jay, whom he abandoned. He also had a final son, Kutu, who became god of rain, so look at Kutu's part below to know more, including Izepip's death.

Pheonix, god of abandonment, from the Amethyst Kingdom

The only picture of Pheonix in existence. He is the orange one-winged male.

20181219094415_1.thumb.jpg.38221b3fbe7707a86faa264075a09a8f.jpg

Pheonix has an... interesting story. He was born into the Amethyst Kingdom, though it was only a tribe at the time, when they were on their first Whale to a wanderer with one wing named Wingy Wing Wing, and a male named Mud. Since he did not have two wings like two of his brothers, he wasn't loved very much. When the tribe left for the next island, Pheonix tried to reach the ports, but he was too slow, and the tribe left without him. Pheonix was A N G R Y. He found that the Whale also doubled as a TARDIS and traveled back in time, to not too long before Kinarri died. He found a mate, and had four daughters, the Jungle Sisters, Mekoko, and Anaanala, all of which became goddesses. The Jungle Sisters helped out the tribe that Pheonix had once been a part of (but, of course, he didn't actually become part of the tribe until after this...). Pheonix eventually died of old age. But as he was a god, he simply went back to Tyni. He watched over his home tribe, taking care of the abandoned, and punishing abandoners. Not long after the point in time in which he was abandoned (and went back in time and all of that), Pheonix inhabited another mortal body; the one of a baby, who was actually his niece. At this child's birth, Pheonix brought a bearyena to show that a godly precense was among the tribe. The tribe realized it was in the baby, and named her Pheonix II. Pheonix II lived for a while, and eventually died of old age, but the spirit of Pheonix went back to Tyni.

Kutu, god of rain and regrowth, from the Burning Savannah Tribe

20190729180426_1.thumb.jpg.ad67f997f0b5ae9438a9c62c19710a57.jpg

20190729190504_1.thumb.jpg.732c7fedd71bd9639b1105635566c571.jpg

Born as a son of Izepip, Kutu was already destined to be hated. But with his birth, he brought rain upon the island, the first rain since the tribe's ancestors arrived on the island. He also has unique horn-antennae-- he has savannah horns, but with the tips of antenna, giving him both strength and weather predicting. (Thus, he can be depicted as a nicheling with either Sav. horns or antennae. he was technically born with sav. horns, but changed to antennae, which makes more sense since he's god of rain and such, but either horns are acceptable.) Anyways, since Izepip couldn't thrust Kutu into flames due to the rain, he abandoned him. Nei, Kutu's mother, was depressed because she didn't love Izepip anymore due to his cruelty, but she was afraid to leave him. Thus, Nei pricked herself with a cactus and died from the wounds, as she wanted. Meanwhile, Izepip realized his son could still make rain even if he was basically an orphan, so he chased after him. Kutu ran as fast as he can with his older, also abandoned, sister Jay. Eventually Izepip caught up with them. Izepip and Kutu had a fight to the death, despite the fact that Izepip's original mortal body was decaying from age. Izepip was strong and brutal, and Kutu was weak but had rain, which put out Izepip's flames that he attempted to throw at Kutu. The FInAl ShOwDoWN ended when Izepip's flame of life gave out, due to the meager injuries Kutu inflicted, but mostly old age. Kutu's original mortal body is still a teenager, so we'll see how his story continues to play out...

Silver Fox, AKA Eve, goddess of female beauty, from an unnamed story mode tribe

20190815164331_1.thumb.jpg.113be0ab36fc54d4d2a1fb8c0d81a65f.jpg20190815164335_1.thumb.jpg.b3347051f626954a45af74fc935899ac.jpg

Paradigm, god of male beauty, from the Jenining Tribe

20191215190828_1.thumb.jpg.7454ee3df73541c678488689bb2c34f1.jpg20191215190823_1.thumb.jpg.2c30c6f57ab119c7779ae7d7a1509c4b.jpg20191215190835_1.thumb.jpg.c506b47716f7c189272bc8c3c27876c5.jpg

Other forms of these gods and goddesses

Savannah's other forms:

20190301231117_1.thumb.jpg.6ca8dc2a14181e0d2cfce29696714501.jpg

(the yellow purrsnot)

20181217194407_1.thumb.jpg.358f98cbb40345d75edcc76f730a2c5c.jpg

Spirits

Every so often, a nicheling is highly honored and respected, and deserves to become a god or goddess, but they don't become one. Instead, they become a spirit. They have no power like gods and goddesses do, but they are immortal and reside in Tyni.

Sky

20190326180127_1.thumb.jpg.edd82433ab14e80bd33dae920827d76c.jpg

Beaky Nightmare

20181129184429_1.thumb.jpg.3e8a6baeab2b5edacbdc7516cf2c48e4.jpg

Mate of Oz. Kinda goth.

Oz

20181211131357_1.thumb.jpg.44c2d01820bd65401bf0fd5971a5b301.jpg

Mate of Beaky Nightmare. He is a jokester, thinks he's very handsome, is very optimistic, and isn't the smartest nicheling out there... He tends to sparkle for unknown reasons.

Issira, daughter of Emmai

IssiraAndSnowblood.thumb.png.19fe0c6d940ecc73e465a150f29c84af.png

Snowblood

see photo of Issira

Nupri

20190301232300_1.thumb.jpg.d56cca2411c59d9ca8d53fbb5635e5fe.jpg

Nupri is the son of Emmai and Savannah. He appeared to a tribe out of nowhere, along with one of Berry Juice's embodied nichelings. and a ton of rogues. He ended up sacrificing his life to a bearyena in order to save a baby that he was watching over (it wasn't his, though).

He has Purrsnot, Savannah Horns, Big Ears, and lean body from his father. Big Ears, recessive blindness, ram horns, and lean body from his mother. Somehow, through the magic of Tyni, he didn't get either of his mother's signature immunities.

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 3/9/2019 at 7:56 AM, Skysplash8 said:

purrsnot

I feel so grossed out whenever I hear that typo.. ;-;

I cleaned up some! Changelog, please don't ask why I booted some nichelings...:

-Prego Sauce Superman Cheeto Anni is no longer a spirit and is not a goddess either

-Nupri is no longer a god and has been booted to spirit

-Lemon is no longer a god and is not a spirit either

-added Silver Fox, though I haven't given her a desc yet

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 8:56 AM, Skysplash8 said:

20181217194407_1.thumb.jpg.358f98cbb40345d75edcc76f730a2c5c.jpg

The grey-brown-whatever poison fanged nicheling looks an awful lot like two of my nichelings who also lived on Whale Island... hMmM

Vanduk.thumb.PNG.f9331d6183e42af148ad75679c438d20.PNGReta.thumb.PNG.63f5ff9e45a9c4ae9cd4a131110f2242.PNG

• Eek! 3

27 minutes ago, 403 Forbidden said:

The grey-brown-whatever poison fanged nicheling looks an awful lot like two of my nichelings who also lived on Whale Island... hMmM

Vanduk.thumb.PNG.f9331d6183e42af148ad75679c438d20.PNGReta.thumb.PNG.63f5ff9e45a9c4ae9cd4a131110f2242.PNG

hey, look at that, he's one of the few nichelings that I took a screenshot of at that time! And he's a son of Beaky Nightmare!

20181202074648_1.thumb.jpg.6aa2c8fc508bc3ff293d5f27594432f4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

this is old and needs a renewal but I'll semi-add my newer gods anyways

Holy goose😆. Everyone have all these nice histories of their Nichling lore. And I'm just over here:n.jpg.32e0fd7f286994ce9c37af94f24b2619.jpg

• Haha 4

On 3/9/2019 at 4:08 PM, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I'm somewhat glad to only have 4 gods, two with a longer backstory, but the others can be summed up in two sentences. How do people remember them all? 

lol try having like.. probably 50+ deities all with complex backgrounds and personalities and a really complex background for your pantheon involving time travel bull..crap

I imagine it's because my deities are basically my OCs now and I will protect each and every one of them with my life 

• Like 2