Stray Fawn Community

Make Niche faster?

Renio2490

You've probably tried it already, but if not, close Niche and open it again. If that doesn't/didn't work, try switching back to another version, then to tester Branch. and if THAT doesn't work, restart your computer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Man I can almost relate to this as well... but I don’t think my laptop can run the tester branch at all.. it just crashes everytime I load up a new Sandbox game with the edited settings.

Edit: and to add a note here.. the current OS is Windows 7(I didn’t decide to upgrade to 10 and I probably never will for reasons...)with barely any enough ram I think to run some Steam games, and Niche at good quality, just wanted to add some more quick info here.

Apart from the graphics. Make sure that you don't have anything else running in the background like an interent browser or something. That takes up space the game might need. In addition to that you could try activating game mode for Niche if you have windows 10 (if you don't you could probably get another program that does that but I never tried that myself)

• Like 1