Stray Fawn Community

The funny things

Broken

Time for a comedian's joke!

This is by Joe Zimmerman:

Everywhere you go there's different animal escape tactic. I was in Florida and they said, "When you're being chased by an alligator just run in a zig-zag. Everyone knows that!" And I said, "I didn't know that." And aren't alligator's eyes on the side of their head? Won't they see you when you're zigging and zagging? It'll be like, "There he is. Got him. Oh he's back. Good thing he's not sprinting straight forward that be my blind spot!"

I know the one for the shark, put it in a headlock, drag it on land. Stupid shark, can't even breathe. They say don't smile at wolves because they take it as a sign of aggression. You know, who sees a wolf *smiles. "Oh look a pack of wolves! Wave! They're smiling back at us!"

There is such thing as an Alligator Snapping Turtle. It weighs 300 lbs. They say if you ever get attacked by one you're supposed to hold it underwater by it's neck because it has a weak neck. You know, if I ever saw one of these I think my first step would be to walk away. And if you see it chasing you, you just wanna keep walking. But don't take a nap! Turtles hate naps...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

This is the type of things I consider “funny”:

I'd argue, but there was a guy in my old school who was really into martial arts. We watched some Viking movie and he spent the entire duration making fun of the butched realism, as if it were the most entertaining thing on the planet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

SO MY CAT BISCUIT(I didn't know she was in my room) AND SHE JUST POPPED OUT FROM MY COMPUTER AND TO MY SIDE

2 hours ago, PupTheNicheling said:

SO MY CAT BISCUIT(I didn't know she was in my room) AND SHE JUST POPPED OUT FROM MY COMPUTER AND TO MY SIDE

• Eek! 1

6 minutes ago, random cat said:

"I'm not stupid, I'm just uneducated" not 100% sure who said this, but it was someone at my school

we have good education tho

Uneducated on what? Still, we have a word for that in German, "bildungsresistent". He's just knowledge-resistant/impermeable