Stray Fawn Community

Who here’s excited for WolfQuest 3?

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, AshaAshi said:

:3 I'm going to try to save up money

Goodluck! I usually just earn mine normally every week, but chores should be great for earning good cash, with all the effort put into cleaning the house and such, and please don’t worry about the chores, just do them, do em for the money, do it for WolfQuest 3!

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Goodluck! I usually just earn mine normally every week, but chores should be great for earning good cash, with all the effort put into cleaning the house and such, and please don’t worry about the chores, just do them, do em for the money, do it for WolfQuest 3!

I watered my neighbor's plants like three times over a week and I got 20$. that was great

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Skysplash8 said:

I watered my neighbor's plants like three times over a week and I got 20$. that was great

Nice! Shows how much they appreciate your work done! :)

At this point I am over my excitement and just praying that my computer can run it (I have a gaming laptop, but it is already a few years old). I don't know what I'll do if it can't run it (probably start saving up for a monster gaming pc)

I don’t have my own computer, the family desktop is pretty new but not a gaming computer and I dunno how strong it’s graphics card is :/ 

I’m betting if you can have a 200 nicheling tribe you could run WQ3 just fine XD

I told my dad that WQ3 was coming out and he was like “oh brother” and then I told him that it was a wolf sim set in Yellowstone with beautiful graphics and he was like “Wow that’s interesting” and then I said that you got to eat baby deer and then he was like “better not tell @Jasper about that” lol

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Skysplash8 said:

hey @SilverTheNicheling, just let me know when you want to play. I'll be off updating the Lands of Waliula :) (and playing Lioden...)

I am now, I’ve just been asleep, and thankfully I’ve woken up on time..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
33 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I don’t have my own computer, the family desktop is pretty new but not a gaming computer and I dunno how strong it’s graphics card is :/ 

I’m betting if you can have a 200 nicheling tribe you could run WQ3 just fine XD

I told my dad that WQ3 was coming out and he was like “oh brother” and then I told him that it was a wolf sim set in Yellowstone with beautiful graphics and he was like “Wow that’s interesting” and then I said that you got to eat baby deer and then he was like “better not tell @Jasper about that” lol

Bahahahahahaha! Better not tell Jasp! That’s funny! XD

Ahem.. well.. if you think that computer of your family’s even if it’s not a laptop is capable of running WolfQuest 3, then by all means try it out once you get it, but be sure it’s for free though..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 hours ago, Jojo said:

At this point I am over my excitement and just praying that my computer can run it (I have a gaming laptop, but it is already a few years old). I don't know what I'll do if it can't run it (probably start saving up for a monster gaming pc)

You can still use your current gaming computer, or buy a new one, I can’t really recommend which.. but if you want to save up for a fresh new one that’ll no doubt run it then by all means go for it! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
7 minutes ago, Fruit Yogurt Cat said:

YES!

YES!

YES!

I am constantly watching and rewatching the devblogs, especially the wolf customization ones.

Yes.... especially the customization mode.... I.. I.... I NEED IT!!!

I’m also lucky that I recently got a new computer; my old one could barely run Zoo Tycoon 3. The animals kept glitching out turning from black to normal. My new computer is just like, “Animal floof? Shadows? No problem!”

Guest SilverTheNicheling
5 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

k in a few minutes I'll be ready, I'll tell you when

I’ve already attacked the bear just for the sake of strength, Silver is a pretty fearless wolf.. so even after unconsciousness, he’s just trying to build his strength up,(you said 1+ strength even after a self K.O right?)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, magnolia said:

I really like MMO type games so I’m excited to maybe try out multiplayer WQ someday :D

I don’t know if WolfQuest will become massively multiplayer like Meadow or Warcraft, but it will be fun to run across the mountain’s plains with other players! ^^ (THERES EVEN NEW SNOW WEATHER COMING TO AMETHYST MT. WHICH I HAVE BEEN SO EXCITED FOR A LONG TIME NOW!)

Just now, AshaAshi said:

I can't wait for WQ 3

I think Cupquake was who introduced WQ to me

And I was young

We’re even. She also introduced WQ to me, then I watched one or two of Seri’s videos on it, and then some JayPlays videos, and then got it myself (with much begging). xD

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I only really found WolfQuest through the App Store, I was looking for just a good looking wolf sim to play, and I heard from the internet that WolfQuest was really good, so when I downloaded the app, that’s how I got to play the game, sure needed some time to get used to though! ^^;

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

Yes

Oui

Si

Ja

It's coming THIS MONTH!!! And it looks AMAZING so far!!!

YESSSSS!! and also.. I feel like there’s more worth into drawing fanart for WolfQuest now! The game has felt really outdated lately, and with the new version.. it almost makes me want to REALLY take more pictures and draw them to capture the such character in like with wolves and elk.. ooh boy I can’t wait to take hunting screenshots!