Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Uhhh maybe, I don’t knit, but you enjoy yourselfimage.thumb.jpg.edd58657bd9ce9030d76a1586638399c.jpg

It’s not re;axing at all :’) It’s stressful, if I let the yarn slip then there will be a hole and then it won’t be perfect and then I’ll be sad, for my hard work was for nothing

Just now, Flower said:

It’s not re;axing at all :’) It’s stressful, if I let the yarn slip then there will be a hole and then it won’t be perfect and then I’ll be sad, for my hard work was for nothing

Oh. You can have another picture of my cat, nothing is perfect.image.thumb.jpg.e44395aef33b9433b9d7f20d17917f49.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Renio said:

Oh. You can have another picture of my cat, nothing is perfect.image.thumb.jpg.e44395aef33b9433b9d7f20d17917f49.jpg

Your cat is perfect, my knitting skills may not be but this hecking bean is

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, Flower said:

Your cat is perfect, my knitting skills may not be but this hecking bean is

Oh no, this bean is far from perfect. He eats flies and yesterday he was bloody-ish and looked like he ate something so he totally killed something and ate it. But I still love him

• Like 2

Just now, Renio said:

Oh no, this bean is far from perfect. He eats flies and yesterday he was bloody-ish and looked like he ate something so he totally killed something and ate it. But I still love him

I want to pat the cat

4 minutes ago, Renio said:

Imagine patting him, he’s soft and won’t mind

3 minutes ago, Renio said:

Okay I’m going to go watch some YouTube and pet my cat see you guys later sometime 

Bye! Give the bean a pat for me.

• Like 1

So after a long, confusing day (I fell asleep 3 times,,, not normal) I have returned. My cat has been spoiled with pats, do not worry

also drawing. I’m drawing one of my favourite YouTubers as a cat but I really don’t know if I want to finish. I mean, I want to, as I absolutely love how it looks right now, but. Where to put it when it’s done? And when will people start yelling at me not to draw them as a furry? It’s not a furry, you uncultured swine, it’s a cat

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Renio said:

Trying to stay positive, but there is literally nothing positive to think about right now. As positive as I can get, at least.

stay positive but not COVID-19 positive

• Paw up 1

4 hours ago, Renio said:

So after a long, confusing day (I fell asleep 3 times,,, not normal) I have returned. My cat has been spoiled with pats, do not worry

also drawing. I’m drawing one of my favourite YouTubers as a cat but I really don’t know if I want to finish. I mean, I want to, as I absolutely love how it looks right now, but. Where to put it when it’s done? And when will people start yelling at me not to draw them as a furry? It’s not a furry, you uncultured swine, it’s a cat

I finished it, and I dunno if you can tell who I was trying to draw but whatever. Might download twitter again just to attempt to give it to them? Take a wild guess who it is though and if it’s slightly accurate maybe?? Dunno anymore. I hate twitter but it’s the only place I know of7D166824-4357-4180-81CC-320BD4D8967E.thumb.jpeg.15d18b5eadcce45b6f105ccb05b7a4a0.jpeg

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, Renio said:

I finished it, and I dunno if you can tell who I was trying to draw but whatever. Might download twitter again just to attempt to give it to them? Take a wild guess who it is though and if it’s slightly accurate maybe?? Dunno anymore. I hate twitter but it’s the only place I know of7D166824-4357-4180-81CC-320BD4D8967E.thumb.jpeg.15d18b5eadcce45b6f105ccb05b7a4a0.jpeg

I have no idea but I assume it's the cat/nicheling/oc of a YTr 

2 hours ago, Sky said:

I have no idea but I assume it's the cat/nicheling/oc of a YTr 

No. I can’t draw humans to save my life, so I made the YouTuber a cat. And the jack part? Hint

• Eek! 1

10 minutes ago, Renio said:

No. I can’t draw humans to save my life, so I made the YouTuber a cat. And the jack part? Hint

the only YouTuber I can think of with the name Jack is Jacksepticeye, is that him?

7 hours ago, Renio said:

I’m dehydrated but I don’t have motivation to drink. What?

I relate to this so much. I'll usually make up some dumb excuse that mkes no sense.

"Hmmm... I'm thristy but don't want to get out of bed... Whatever, I don't deserve water!" XD

or

"I'm kinda hungry... I guess I can relate to what my TLD character feels like."

(I like getting an IRL TLD experience. I once tried to eat a cattail stalk 😅)

7 minutes ago, HD Firestar said:

I relate to this so much. I'll usually make up some dumb excuse that mkes no sense.

"Hmmm... I'm thristy but don't want to get out of bed... Whatever, I don't deserve water!" XD

or

"I'm kinda hungry... I guess I can relate to what my TLD character feels like."

(I like getting an IRL TLD experience. I once tried to eat a cattail stalk 😅)

I did drink a bit, but I don’t think my body realizes I’ve probably drank less than 5 cups of water today.

• Like 2

I’m working on something and I just love it so far I hope the colouring doesn’t mess it up

does anyone remember Strikestar? Broken gave him to me, and I still use him. Sometimes. Personally.

• Like 2