Stray Fawn Community

Renio's Rock (hi)

Renio2490

So after ever, I have made the clans that are mine exist. Now, they may be in peace. Ok, actually no these clan names are probably really common but that’s not my fault3921A8E1-CE04-4F62-8BF2-FA25B83FD5E7.thumb.png.4295400e023e8498315df5a9b29b6b6c.png

oh and I had no ideas for DarkClan, they just have a dot because it represents the dwindling sun?? I dunno

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*gasp* my dwarf is in heat ❤️❤️❤️
I swear if I had two gb I’d ibf her I really want dwarves (and I have a lion scrotum to feed to her too, which sounds weird but just stick with me here)

2 minutes ago, Renio said:

I swear if I had two gb I’d ibf her I really want dwarves (and I have a lion scrotum to feed to her too, which sounds weird but just stick with me here)

...it literally took an entire energy bar to get her pregnant

I drew the bestest flirty baby Scarepatch (well he’s not a baby, he’s baby I love him) 💕💕 the “black” parts are actually tortoiseshell so I suppose that makes him calico, right?

?image.thumb.jpg.9ccc70e0413c73bfcc970ada1bd8e594.jpg

• Love 1

I also named him Scarepatch because... well first of all I don’t think that cats have the prefix Scare but whatever, his prefix is Scare because black and orange (tortoiseshell) is usually connected to Halloween, which Scare is connected to? And patch because they are patches of tortoiseshell (which is Scare, so Scarepatch)

oh and Nightpelt I gUESS

image.thumb.jpg.b45c7bfa83c0b3e1054e2abea1931af5.jpg

I feel like I talk too much, but you guys are the only friends that I can talk to freely while playing minecraft and listening to Kids by PUP and not even facing you, but you wouldn’t know and you would sit over there do your thing which I would never know unless you told me

also, I’m not playing Minecraft right now. But the other part is true. And the not facing you... well I literally can’t

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Renio said:

do you still need the IBF?

Thank you Sky ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Chat wished me good luck and stood by as I ibfed her she didn’t have a dwarf, but I’m not too upset. Sky, for my thanks would you take a cub from me? Don’t know which ones,  you can ask if you want to though.

Today I was playing terraria on (hmmm?? You wanna guess??) Xbox 360 and I made a new world and uh fell down a hole. A long, giant hole. But, guess what? I landed in cobwebs and found an enchanted sword (I don’t know If it’s rare, but yknow, it’s better than the zombie I keep killing zombies for) and now I feel great.

also I’m laying in bed and it feels like a fly is ramming into my wall but no it’s just the bag of popcorn sitting against the wall that moves at the slightest touch

• Like 1

Nobody knows what skulls of the shogun is?

today I went to somewhere not house and to canteen where I waited an hour for a poutine that was good and I had a milkshake

sunny day today, maybe, wasted it being a stupid

I really like skulls of the shogun. So much, that I have based an entire fox (what do you call a group of foxes ??) pack/society I guess out of one of the units in the game. the fox monk, my dude,,,
such grace, as you bop a head with ur flute after they cut your DEAD bOnes somehow

this sore throat is going to kill me, and I’m aware I’m sick just... god, please I know everyone I’ve touched today is sick now and we all totally have the virus, but just back off. It’s not my fault my friends stays at my house long enough to drive me insane
im done for, just hurry up man virus

• Eek! 1

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Ah so I see you are also up at an ungodly hour

Yeah but not because I stayed up, no, because I fell asleep at 12 and got up at 5:30 maybe. Once I woke up at 3 and had a perfectly fine day without sleep for the rest of it. Except, course, the 2 hours I did have.

my cat’s right here, want a picture of him?

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Have you guys ever laid down and listened to Home? (One of the undertale soundtrack songs) at first it feels like your just laying down, then it feels like you have found heaven

so it’s pretty nice 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Renio said:

Yeah but not because I stayed up, no, because I fell asleep at 12 and got up at 5:30 maybe. Once I woke up at 3 and had a perfectly fine day without sleep for the rest of it. Except, course, the 2 hours I did have.

my cat’s right here, want a picture of him?

Of course I do, there is no other answer to that question.

1 minute ago, Renio said:

Have you guys ever laid down and listened to Home? (One of the undertale soundtrack songs) at first it feels like your just laying down, then it feels like you have found heaven

so it’s pretty nice 

No, but I am laying in bed at 5am knitting? Does that count

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Renio said:

so it’s pretty nice 

Not Home, but other Undertale songs. Mostly waterfall tracks. Tough right now I'm more into Minecraft music because some of it sounds like cosmic noise

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Flower said:

Of course I do, there is no other answer to that question.

No, but I am laying in bed at 5am knitting? Does that count

Uhhh maybe, I don’t knit, but you enjoy yourselfimage.thumb.jpg.edd58657bd9ce9030d76a1586638399c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2