Stray Fawn Community

Merry Christmas!

Sky

So I got a big Lego set and some other cool stuff

like, a frickin 2DS :D

I got some money too and with that I'm downloading Pokemon X on it now

I mostly chose that because I like the starters (especially Fennekin, my all time favorite animal combined with probably my favorite element? I'll take your entire stock)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

(@Tundra) my favorite thing I got was a blanket with the exploding TARDIS on it from Doctor Who :D I also got a DW t shirt and some other things that I don't care about as much. oh yeah, and a laptop (technically its a family laptop but I'm gonna be using the most

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

• Sky changed the title to Merry Christmas!
3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

(@Tundra) my favorite thing I got was a blanket with the exploding TARDIS on it from Doctor Who :D I also got a DW t shirt and some other things that I don't care about as much. oh yeah, and a laptop (technically its a family laptop but I'm gonna be using the most

I also decorated a gingerbread man for my gingerbread house to look like the Eleventh Doctor. AND I'm watching Agents of SHIELD and one of the characters said "Allons-y!" :D (that same character has referenced DW before. she's British so of course she's seen DW xD)

5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

just bought the Sims 4 Parenthood and Laundry Day Stuff for myself. also I'm gonna be 14 tomorrow so yippeeee

I'm not gonna lie until like a month ago I thought u were like 11 or 12

damn I really am baby 

• Eek! 1

11 hours ago, Tundra said:

#ShopAtSahara

image.png.89647b81575afc18bd723e6ef6f79afe.png

Yes! I was actually going out to get Pokémon sword and someone was like “I like your shirt.” 

Sahara/Concorp merch is like a becon of HEY I WATCH HERMITCRAFT!