Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Mulan the Cat said:

Does anyone want nesting material? I have two and will exchange them for a large leaf so I can make my 2nd cave. 

I can, what's your account?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mulan the Cat said:

Mulan The Cat. 

But I sold the nesting material because I am broke.

Oh, sorry, I sent you a message, didn't see the last part. That's fine!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

Oh, sorry, I sent you a message, didn't see the last part. That's fine!

Once I get some more nesting material I'll try to remember to send it to you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mulan the Cat said:

Once I get some more nesting material I'll try to remember to send it to you. 

You don't have to do that, but do you still need a leaf? I could get it to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

How do puppies even die?? I’m worried mine could!! DDD:

I lost mine to coyotes at a rollover. Luckily my other one has over 100% survival chance

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

I lost mine to coyotes at a rollover. Luckily my other one has over 100% survival chance

I guess my two puppies do as well.. I’m just concerned about frostfire’s puppies.. should I assign another caretaker to them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I guess my two puppies do as well.. I’m just concerned about frostfire’s puppies.. should I assign another caretaker to them?

Probably. 

I haven't had a puppy die yet but it sounds tragic. 

  • Paw up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mulan the Cat said:

Probably. 

I haven't had a puppy die yet but it sounds tragic. 

Darn right it is, imagine having a pregnant wolf for 4 rollovers, she gives birth, and then she looses all of her puppies... worst 1 GC I’d ever spend on...

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pups can always die unless they have 100% survival chance! If their mood and hunger are at 100% they will get a boost at rollover. In doubt I would assign another pupsitter to guard them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mhiahia said:

Pups can always die unless they have 100% survival chance! If their mood and hunger are at 100% they will get a boost at rollover. In doubt I would assign another pupsitter to guard them.

Exactly, I’m gonna have Onyx become the next pupsitter once the little ones arrive.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very proud of my herbalist. She is on Level 5, heading to Level 6. Right now she is researching the last five medicines she needs to know, and then she'll get access to the "cure-for-all".

  • Eek! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Should I leave my 98/9% surv. rate puppies without a pupsitter to make space for more fragile pups? I'm scared...

Hmmmm depend on how dear they are to you. The chances are low, but I've heard enough users say their beloved puppies with 99% survival chance died...Do you have enough space for a second pupsitter?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

Hmmmm depend on how dear they are to you. The chances are low, but I've heard enough users say their beloved puppies with 99% survival chance died...Do you have enough space for a second pupsitter?

I actually have 3 pupsitters, but 8 pups. I'm thinking I should put all the low risk pups to one of the less experienced pupsitters, now that I look at my pack a bit better. Thanks for the advice, though

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...