Stray Fawn Community

Underated video games

BirbMonster

I know a good underated one: BirdGut. It's a free platformer you can get on Steam about a deformed bee trying to escape from a bird's literal guts after being eaten. The art style is really intresting (with the black-and-white look of everything apart from many dangerous things being red) and there's some really intresting puzzles and platforming, I reccomend it to anyone who likes platformers.

'The Path' and 'Rule of Rose' are some underrated games i'm really fond of, The Path has been getting more popular lately because of Izzzyzzz video which i'm happy about

They're both pretty abstract games that deal with some heavy topics but are really pretty and portray them in a way that makes you think

The Path is a twist on little red riding hood (featuring six characters and six 'wolves') and Rule of Rose is about a woman who unwillingly ends up back at the source of her trauma and relives it through disconnected bits and pieces-you cant actually play Rule of Rose without paying a LOT of money because it was so controversial that it's nearly impossible to actually get a copy of the game (i played it years ago because my older cousin had it and he let me play his games when i was bored)

they're both pretty neat, not perfect games by any means but i love them both and they hold a special place in my heart

yes!!!! Both of these games are on steam btw

1. Wildermyth: A dnd-esk game that is mainly based on storytelling. It has a more medieval setting and the classes are, Warriors (usually close-ranged based fighting and can be really powerful if you make them right) Hunters (usually ranged and have a bow as their main weapon. if you make them right they can do some really nice poison or fire damage) and Mages (the magic users, magic can do a lot of things and usually the terrain around you to attack enemies.) You also have story-events that can alter your character's appearance and/or abilities! very fun, one of my favorite games!

2. Parkasuarus: A dinosaur park builder! very simple tycoon game and it has a very derpy and fun style! not the most addicting game but I can see why it would be liked! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BirbMaster said:

I know a good underated one: BirdGut. It's a free platformer you can get on Steam about a deformed bee trying to escape from a bird's literal guts after being eaten. The art style is really intresting (with the black-and-white look of everything apart from many dangerous things being red) and there's some really intresting puzzles and platforming, I reccomend it to anyone who likes platformers.

omg i played that game a couple years ago!!!! then i got stuck at one level and never played it again

uh ive talked about this game on here before im sure but cateau is super swag, its free and you play as a journalist in paris trying to rescue all these stray cats on the streets. its a pretty quick game, i played it a couple years ago and it took maybe 2 hours to finish? its fun tho and it has meow meows in it so its 10/10

• Like 1

GROUNDED !!!
its where you play as a little dude that shrunk down and are now trying to get out of your backyard, you can fight big spiders and ladybugs and such, I haven’t played it in a while but I’m pretty sure it’s almost finished in development :]

Ghost of a Tale

You play as a cute little mouse trying to find his wife while escaping jail. The lore and worldbuilding is so good and the graphics are beautiful! Also there's messenger beetles, a ghost and a rat with a plague doctor mask.

It was made mostly by one guy who worked on movies before

• Like 1

spiritfarer- i know i talk about it a lot, but. it's a great game. you play as stella (and her cat in co-op mode), the new spiritfarer. you bring souls of the deceased to your boat, fulfill their last wishes, and bring them to the everdoor (a bridge that, with its reflection, forms a perfect circle) when they're ready to really leave. it includes some heavy topics (hell, the entire game is about dying), but come on, it's life. and you WILL cry at least once.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

kicks door into fourth dimension

(this topic is dead but whatever)

hi yes hello i have a new game recommendation

wandersong!! long story short it's a game about a bard (and their witch friend) going on an adventure to save the world. and i don't think i can say a lot more without spoiling anything

it's a game that i think is much more fun than actually challenging, but that's not really a bad thing is it?

(edit) oh and i should probably mention i really love the art style

anyways yeah. you should check out the silly bard game

• Like 1