Stray Fawn Community

Place of the forgotten ones - The third era

Lilytuft

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(i kinda want to rp as another nicheling once i find all my memories but idk if i can do that)

(You can make multiple characters as long as it's an amount you can manage)

18 minutes ago, Liljatonttu said:

(You can make multiple characters as long as it's an amount you can manage)

(mk) 

-The silhouette of this spirit is big-bodied, with 2 bearyena claws, saber tooth fangs, megaloceros horns, and a fluffy stinky tail. They are male.

-Aggressive, very wary of other nichelings 

-Remembers something about heat body being important 

-Very powerful, can easily destroy rocks and trees 

-Slow

-A bit of a softie deep down

• Paw up 1

13 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

"I've heard others describing something similar. And memory flashes do happen from time to time, at least for you newer ones."

Again, despite it having been almost obvious from the beginning, he found himself jealous of this spirit's recovery speed. He'd hoped for someone who could share his experiences. He knew this was wrong to wish for and that he should be happy for the them. He'd be a terrible person for hoping that someone had had to go through the same things he did. He shouldn't wish his fate on anyone. And besides, plenty of spirits had gone through what he did. It was just that none of them had made it back. There were others that had it worse and he should do try his best to prevent more suffering.

His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed another figure out the corner of his eye. One of the newcomers he'd met earlier?

12 hours ago, Liljatonttu said:

(A bit outdated since they made it down the hill already but I still want to post this)

700481562_downthehill.thumb.png.a5bf62759b43c91dc77245b99f7eb854.png

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(I think we should wait for the others to come online before answering?) 

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(Quacktail) 

The spirit made her way down to the stream. She took huge beakfulls of water. "...So refreshing..." 

She then noticed other nichelings nearby (@YourLocalStranger @Liljatonttu). She approached them slowly. 

The spirit saw the look in the shadow's lights. Something was unnerving about it.

"I...uh...see." they said uncomfortably, "So I will think of more things? More memories? Where do these things come from? How can I picture them if they aren't in this place?"

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

The spirit saw the look in the shadow's lights. Something was unnerving about it.

"I...uh...see." they said uncomfortably, "So I will think of more things? More memories? Where do these things come from? How can I picture them if they aren't in this place?"

(is that directed at me or someone else?)

14 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Yes, hopefully. They're things that happened to you long ago in a very different place."

9 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(is that directed at me or someone else?)

A light caught his eye and he noticed another figure nearby. This time he was fairly certain that it was someone he knew and waved them over.

(@CATFISHPARTY's character is also here by the way)

1 minute ago, Liljatonttu said:

"Yes, hopefully. They're things that happened to you long ago in a very different place."

A light caught his eye and he noticed another figure nearby. This time he was fairly certain that it was someone he knew and waved them over.

(@CATFISHPARTY's character is also here by the way)

She noticed Fangs and approached him. 

"Hi! It's me again. If you;re wondering where my friend is, she's sleeping over there." She pointed towards where she was sleeping. 

(New spirit) 

He slowly got to his feet. There was an excruciating pain in his neck. What!? Where am I?

It was foggy. He looked around and saw other nichelings in the distance. Don't trust anyone. The words rang in his head. He went in the other direction.

• Like 1

(If you have questions about the lore/worldbuilding, ask them now because I might not be very active for the next few days since I'll be going to see my grandparents. I'll also be making a guide post so things don't get too wacky but it'd be nice to get an idea of what should be included in it so if anything's on your mind, ask ahead)

34 minutes ago, Liljatonttu said:

(If you have questions about the lore/worldbuilding, ask them now because I might not be very active for the next few days since I'll be going to see my grandparents. I'll also be making a guide post so things don't get too wacky but it'd be nice to get an idea of what should be included in it so if anything's on your mind, ask ahead)

(This is directed at everyone, by the way)

36 minutes ago, Liljatonttu said:

(Are there any biomes in this spirit world?)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(Are there any biomes in this spirit world?)

(As far as anyone can remember, it's just the swamp and the barren moor. Perhaps there is something different out there, but no one has reached it without getting lost. The hills do go on for quite a while. Fangs was lost for a long time and never came across anything different, but there are others who have been missing for far longer than him.)

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

(also can spirits be injured or die?)

(Not really, since they're already dead. However, injuries can be carried over from their life and remembering a traumatic injury can cause phantom pains. Also artistic gore, like getting "swooshed" (example image) or having permanently dripping wounds could occur in the case of a fight or something, but these won't have any lasting effect other than looking cool and maybe mild pain)

image.png.f641e98579fc32e9f65842d31bcda7b1.png

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Liljatonttu said:

(Not really, since they're already dead. However, injuries can be carried over from their life and remembering a traumatic injury can cause phantom pains. Also artistic gore, like getting "swooshed" (example image) or having permanently dripping wounds could occur in the case of a fight or something, but these won't have any lasting effect other than looking cool and maybe mild pain)

image.png.f641e98579fc32e9f65842d31bcda7b1.png

(oh interesting! Quacktail would probably have a scar on her belly representing her death wound, and my other spirit would probably have one on his neck, which may or may not be explained soon)

• Eek! 1

jhyg.thumb.png.74136598ffb9b9294ef772d809cf5d73.png

Appearance/Genes:

-Big ears

-Poison fangs

-Medium body

-Bearyena claw

-Claw

-Fishing tail

Personality:

-Basically just pretty confused all the time (he has forgotten what he looks like/he doesn't even remember that he's capable of speech etc.)

-Scared of pretty much everything/not very good at adapting to new situations

-His personality will start to unfold more as the story progresses

-He thinks that he is just having a strange dream and is constantly in denial. He's sure that something will change soon (and hopefully for the better). His goal is simply to survive the current situation - whatever it takes - and then get on with his life.

-He doesn't believe in life after death

• Like 2

(@Liljatonttu im kinda stuck with Quacktail since she is still with Fangs) 

~New spirit~

The spirit trotted along the moor, looking for any type of prey. "Nothing? What is this wasteland?" He grumbled. He angrily whipped around and destroyed a rock. "This must be a dream." He hissed. He noticed some nichelings in the distance. "Maybe I should ask them..."

• Like 1

(English isn't my first languange, so feel free to correct any grammatical mistakes 🙂)

He woke up to the quiet, yet ominous humming sound... Or so he had thought, atleast. Everything around him was still foggy and dark, unclear in a weird, uncanny sort of way. He tried blinking, shaking his head, and rubbing his eyes, but nothing seemed to clear his vision. The situation made him a bit anxious, but he figured that this was some strange dream; the kind where you think you've woken up, but it's actually just a part of the nightmare. He had had those before... Right? It was typical to not remember everything clearly whilst dreaming. Real events were cloudy and some just made up by the imagination. ...What's being awake like anyways? Is this just some weird lucid dream? He was really hoping to wake up already. The fuzziness of this very real feeling dream was already causing him to experience serious distress.

• Like 1