Stray Fawn Community

Hello random people!

I'm a random niche fan who has browsed for a while and finally made an account. My current hyper fixations are recently extinct species and object shows and I LOVE edgy fanfiction. I have 3 dogs,3cats fish and a bearded dragon. (Idk what else to put here I'm not good at introductions lol) hope to make new friends here!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WeevilWood said:

I'm a random niche fan who has browsed for a while and finally made an account. My current hyper fixations are recently extinct species and object shows and I LOVE edgy fanfiction. I have 3 dogs,3cats fish and a bearded dragon. (Idk what else to put here I'm not good at introductions lol) hope to make new friends here!

Welcome!

22 hours ago, WeevilWood said:

Welcome to the forums!

On 12/3/2023 at 3:14 AM, WeevilWood said:

his welcome 

im icecatcake 

nice to meet u 

I hope we can b friends 

(uh i sound like an npc saying that🥲)

Hi I am asmall animator who LOVESSS pokemon and niche and shrimp. My pronouns are they/them, and i have a Border Collie named Connie, and a parrot named Roach. (Dont ask...) I also REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY love warrior fanfiction and entered in the Beyond the Fence and Fanart challange. I also love writing fanfics and hope we can be friends.

Oh my fingers are so cold im typing this waiting on the bus ahhhhhhh

• 2 weeks later...