Stray Fawn Community

Lets Play a Game: The Last thing that you drew is coming to fight you

DeerlyScales

Title exprains It pretty well but basically the last thing that you drew (Anything, a sketch, a Dragon or even a frog drawn from memory) Is coming to fight you, would you win or would you lose?, I will start:

the very early on unfinished sketch of a slugcat (Im pretty sure that l would win)

1298SemTtulo.thumb.jpg.813431d017effab770fe71eb71c5da6a.jpg

splotch.thumb.png.de64cbd60b137933a1104a14a5f6eccc.png

splotch/chimera's ref

in this hypothetical, i'm pretty sure i could win against him, since his spear throwing strength is about monk's and he's pretty small but i don't think any of us would want to fight lol

4 hours ago, lizardcake said:

splotch.thumb.png.de64cbd60b137933a1104a14a5f6eccc.png

splotch/chimera's ref

in this hypothetical, i'm pretty sure i could win against him, since his spear throwing strength is about monk's and he's pretty small but i don't think any of us would want to fight lol

Wain wold...... /pos

I really need to talk to u more Liz u r cool

• Thanks 1

magma doodle but

image.png.fa28b2556a0b2434f14a1803b1ce8fed.png

yeah theres no way i'm surviving this one. i dont know how to use a dagger nor do i have magic (?) so erm 

No image of the drawing right now because it’s on my tablet and I’m not bothered to send it to other devices for posting rn. But it’s the cursed lizard from my nodded rain world gameplay. It looks like this in-game

621EF501-9C37-425C-B931-6DE483BB228D.jpeg.bdddccc1134c470ee6dfc0115d0d2cce.jpegI really don’t know.

• 1 month later...