Stray Fawn Community

Did you see Seri's latest stream?

Lilytuft

2 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

Wait, is there a Dogfood, Osse(n)fangs and Ossennose?? What did that Walrosshirsch look like? Is Hirsch also Finish or did you sneak some German in?  

2 hours ago, RandomWanderer said:

Oh, Gods. Is that rogue called "Streunendes Männchen"? Are you playing a German version and they're using the cute form of all translations? Why does this just keep getting weirder...😣

Dogfood was named after one of Moonkitt's I spoil warriors for everyone- videos. This is the tribe that Ossen was in and now everyone with his colors +spots is named after him (males: Osse-something, females: Ossa-something).  I'm studying German in school and I'm not doing that well so play Niche in German to learn at least something. I might have a screenshot of Walrosshirsch somewhere... He had the mega-something-horns and maybe cracker jaw?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

So the next part of the stream happened last night and Bananananananananana II was born... Also Seri said my name during the stream and I nearly fell off my chair in excitement. 😂

She's replied to 2 of my comments :D

And if you've ever seen Jayplays' videos, you'd see that she does the game Equilinox (in addition to Niche and other games), and right now she's doing the wolf challenge, right? Well, I came up with the challenge (at least, I commented with that general idea on of her videos before she started the challenge). :)

BUT having your name mentioned would be *awesome* too you have no idea how much I've commented in streams hoping I'd be noticed

3 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

She's replied to 2 of my comments :D

And if you've ever seen Jayplays' videos, you'd see that she does the game Equilinox (in addition to Niche and other games), and right now she's doing the wolf challenge, right? Well, I came up with the challenge (at least, I commented with that general idea on of her videos before she started the challenge). :)

BUT having your name mentioned would be *awesome* too you have no idea how much I've commented in streams hoping I'd be noticed

I SERIously almost fainted. It was near the end of the stream, I pointed out that a new baby had a ressesive Gene she was trying to breed in and she thanked my and used my name. 😁😀

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 5:45 PM, bannergirl411 said:

So the next part of the stream happened last night and Bananananananananana II was born... Also Seri said my name during the stream and I nearly fell off my chair in excitement. 😂

I got mentioned once in a zoocrafting stream for commenting "Everybody's sick, everybody's sick, everybody's sick and dying" and once in a niche video she said something like "here's a good list of names from Lilytuft"

I died.

• Like 1

The first time she replied to me: it was on her Sims 4 video of her making Meowth and Meowth babies. I commented that I though Meowth had blue eyes, not yellow, and she replied that Meowth's eyes were different colors in different seasons of the show. The second time: It was on a video where Tata was reincarnated as a Heat Body creature. I had replied asking something like 'why would Tata lead you to the savannah? His body is built for the cold'. She replied that he looked like a cactus, thus he would lead the tribe to the cactus filled land. Thus, I preceded to reply to everyone's comments that were like mine and tell them what Seri told me. I got several thank yous :D

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

Thus, I preceded to reply to everyone's comments that were like mine and tell them what Seri told me. I got several thank yous :D

You replied to me too, I think

43 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

The first time she replied to me: it was on her Sims 4 video of her making Meowth and Meowth babies. I commented that I though Meowth had blue eyes, not yellow, and she replied that Meowth's eyes were different colors in different seasons of the show. The second time: It was on a video where Tata was reincarnated as a Heat Body creature. I had replied asking something like 'why would Tata lead you to the savannah? His body is built for the cold'. She replied that he looked like a cactus, thus he would lead the tribe to the cactus filled land. Thus, I preceded to reply to everyone's comments that were like mine and tell them what Seri told me. I got several thank yous :D

Once I got replied to by Crowfolly (a really good animator!) I literately did a dance around my house

(it only happened like 1 other time, I think jessimew likes my comment once though)

Proof:

E116093E-5F87-420F-9762-9FE5C874B1B8.thumb.png.a4226f43c75875d9da78297eae5c8be8.png

Here is some random one I didn’t noticeA303A22E-056B-4C24-9A24-0C9219FA0279.thumb.png.06cca62540d6fd209752b0057ddb018c.png

*the stars mean they are the author of the YouTube video you commented on.

AB561DC6-1F6F-4047-8AB1-E5B89199DB58.thumb.png.93b1adebaa971a3ae99f1a0e33c67dbe.png

it was seri not jessimew (poor lady of naps)