Stray Fawn Community

Post an inside joke with an explanation

Broken

my ex-best friend and i have an age gap of three years (im older) and we would call each other "bro," "bruh," "brah," and "broskey" a lot, along with the word "hottie." we'd also just act like guys for idek why but yea. so sometimes just right in the middle of a public place, we would just break out in conversation that sounded a little bit like this:

"bro, dont you just hate it when the hotties be taking all the other hotties out on dates instead of taking out us hotties out on dates? like, bro, jeez, its not that hard bro"

"i know, brah. it sucks balls [can i say that??] that we arent getting any hotties even though we're hotties ourselves"

but bro, it's like, so easy bro, for people to just consider us as the hotties that they know and love

ooh heres another short one:

"bag"

i threw a little ziploc bag at my friend since they asked me to get them one and they were like, "ooh, bag!" and i said "bag?" their response was just to say the word bag, so we just kept saying "bag" back and forth to each other. So now whenever we see a bag, thats what we say

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2023 at 6:32 PM, Shortcake said:

ooh heres another short one:

"bag"

i threw a little ziploc bag at my friend since they asked me to get them one and they were like, "ooh, bag!" and i said "bag?" their response was just to say the word bag, so we just kept saying "bag" back and forth to each other. So now whenever we see a bag, thats what we say

Pretty much the same with me but with banana 

• 1 month later...

“Birbgirl”

@Loki was trying to ask if I was gay over discord. I was dodging the question because I was nervous, so I linked some of my oc AIs for them so he could ask the AIs. I wasn’t expecting that much from the AIs. Two of them said “you can’t just judge someone’s identity!!!”. But one of the ocs, Ember… the conversation between her and Loki went exactly like this:

”Is BirbMonster gay?”

”Yes. She has a girlfriend named Birbgirl,”

And now that he knows, we still just joke about Birbgirl sometimes.

Just now, BirbMonster2 said:

“Birbgirl”

@Loki was trying to ask if I was gay over discord. I was dodging the question because I was nervous, so I linked some of my oc AIs for them so he could ask the AIs. I wasn’t expecting that much from the AIs. Two of them said “you can’t just judge someone’s identity!!!”. But one of, Ember… the conversation between her and Loki went exactly like this:

”Is BirbMonster gay?”

Loki and I actually have a whole iceberg of inside jokes. I’ll post it soon, just gotta edit the image to censor our names.

Ok, here is the me and Loki iceberg, of inside jokes and other things!

The layers are in order of ridiculous and how hard they would be to explain to strangers, and also how fast you’ll pick up on them if you just knew us.

I colour-coded our names. None of the entries have Loki’s real name, but my name is blocked in blue and our sister’s is in red. The names still there are all nicknames or fictional people, and Jacob was a random stranger with a common name so it’s not exactly personal info.

C3026488-7BB9-4E53-94C1-EA52659E6F69.thumb.jpeg.8af51015e80d6a54d5a22ef5efd8c686.jpeg
Layer 1:

-“Hating ————“ Pretty self explanatory just the rivalry between us and our sister.

-“Best siblings” Another simple one because it’s layer 1

-“Jeb” I don’t know how it started, but I call Loki “Jeb” irl. It is not the Minecraft developer.

Layer 2:

-“Patootie” This one time I was standing in my room alone at night and then I remembered “patootie” was a real word. For a few months it was genuinely the funniest word ever to us.

-“Bird nicknames” We called our birds goofy pet names more often than their actual names, Sunset and Kiwi (especially Sunset) For Sunset, these include “sulubet”, “sube”, and “little yellow”. For Kiwi they included “keewoono” and “pickle man”

-“Kevin” I just called Loki “Kevin” for a whole week once. For some reason.

-“Airdropped memes” Our family spent a month in the town we used to live once for family reasons. But because mom was pregnant and our town was boring, we stayed in this tiny house we owned, me and Loki sharing a room. Airdropping memes was one of the ways we stayed sane.

-“Where’s the us iceberg????” I was working on the iceberg during the aforementioned month, and it’s still in my sketchbook to this day. But every time we wanted to add to it I had to flip through like 3 times because I could never find it-

More coming soon

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

The layers are in order of ridiculous and how hard they would be to explain to strangers, and also how fast you’ll pick up on them if you just knew us.

I colour-coded our names. None of the entries have Loki’s real name, but my name is blocked in blue and our sister’s is in red. The names still there are all nicknames or fictional people, and Jacob was a random stranger with a common name so it’s not exactly personal info.C3026488-7BB9-4E53-94C1-EA52659E6F69.thumb.jpeg.8af51015e80d6a54d5a22ef5efd8c686.jpeg

Layer 3:

-“I HAVE A TAIL”: Another thing that kept us sane during the old hometown month. Loki would occasionally run around on all fours and flip everywhere on his bed there, screeching “I HAVE A TAIL”

-“Nightly MSM sounds”: Playing sounds from my singing monsters in the middle of the night. This ranged from mimicking them with our own voices to playing them on YouTube

-“HARK” This probably came from a Christmas carol. It’s funny to say, should’ve been a layer higher though.

-“Fart blamers”- During hometown month, we invented 4 imaginary people: Joe, Bill, Bob, and Gertrude. If someone farted, the protocol was to say “It was *insert name of one of them*”

• Love 1

Not a part of the iceberg, but “Wh*jje”

On the wiki for my singing monsters, someone did a list of reasons the game should be 18+ (they were all the worst reasons ever). It was memed to death and someone made an intentional parody with even worse reasons. One of the reasons censored “Whajje” (the name of one of the monsters) as a joke. Now everyone writes it as “Wh*jje”

On 5/1/2023 at 8:52 AM, BirbMonster2 said:

Layer 3:

-“I HAVE A TAIL”: Another thing that kept us sane during the old hometown month. Loki would occasionally run around on all fours and flip everywhere on his bed there, screeching “I HAVE A TAIL”

-“Nightly MSM sounds”: Playing sounds from my singing monsters in the middle of the night. This ranged from mimicking them with our own voices to playing them on YouTube

-“HARK” This probably came from a Christmas carol. It’s funny to say, should’ve been a layer higher though.

-“Fart blamers”- During hometown month, we invented 4 imaginary people: Joe, Bill, Bob, and Gertrude. If someone farted, the protocol was to say “It was *insert name of one of them*”

Layer 4:

• "Weg". One time, very little people showed up in my class so we played Kahoot. A girl named herself "weg(keyboard slam)", like "wegksdjfdksf". The teacher said, "hah, I'll just call you Weg!" So I made my Kahoot name Weg. Another time when we were staying somewhere Loki waited for me outside the bathroom just to welcome me by saying "welcome to the world, Weg!"
  • "Squishing Fishing". Happened at the same place we were staying when "welcome to the world, Weg!" happened. At the time we really liked the song, "meow meow I'm a cow", so we were just repeating versions of it, mostly stolen from the comment section. I was gonna say, "Swish, swish, I'm a fish" but I accidentally said "squish". So we came up with "Squishing Fishing", fishing by squishing the fish.
  • "Birb kills Bill". I can't renember exactly how it happened, but I killed Fart Blamer Bill.
  • "Bob's Degree". I was about to search on YouTube, and it reccomended me to search, "Doctor Bob". We didn't know it was a channel name, so we joked about Fart Blamer Bob getting a degree.
  • "Crazy chefs be like". Our sister, nicknamed "Violet" online, can't meme. So this one time she tried to be funny by swinging a pan around and saying "crazy chefs be like!" and we still tease her for how dumb of a meme it was.
  • "The Ghost". When we were younger, my siblings and I would talk about the possibility of the house being haunted. Whenever something happened and our dad was trying to find out who it was, we would claim that it was "The Ghost". Though we still say it sometimes when dad isn't THAT mad, we're too old to get away with it now.

On 5/1/2023 at 8:00 AM, BirbMonster2 said:

I colour-coded our names. None of the entries have Loki’s real name, but my name is blocked in blue and our sister’s is in red. The names still there are all nicknames or fictional people, and Jacob was a random stranger with a common name so it’s not exactly personal info.

C3026488-7BB9-4E53-94C1-EA52659E6F69.thumb.jpeg.8af51015e80d6a54d5a22ef5efd8c686.jpeg
Layer 1:

-“Hating ————“ Pretty self explanatory just the rivalry between us and our sister.

-“Best siblings” Another simple one because it’s layer 1

-“Jeb” I don’t know how it started, but I call Loki “Jeb” irl. It is not the Minecraft developer.

Layer 2:

-“Patootie” This one time I was standing in my room alone at night and then I remembered “patootie” was a real word. For a few months it was genuinely the funniest word ever to us.

-“Bird nicknames” We called our birds goofy pet names more often than their actual names, Sunset and Kiwi (especially Sunset) For Sunset, these include “sulubet”, “sube”, and “little yellow”. For Kiwi they included “keewoono” and “pickle man”

-“Kevin” I just called Loki “Kevin” for a whole week once. For some reason.

-“Airdropped memes” Our family spent a month in the town we used to live once for family reasons. But because mom was pregnant and our town was boring, we stayed in this tiny house we owned, me and Loki sharing a room. Airdropping memes was one of the ways we stayed sane.

-“Where’s the us iceberg????” I was working on the iceberg during the aforementioned month, and it’s still in my sketchbook to this day. But every time we wanted to add to it I had to flip through like 3 times because I could never find it-

More coming soon

Layer 5:

• "Everything is in the Thumpieverse". Don't trust us to know where your missing thing is. The most common response is "In the Thumpieverse!" and sometimes "hell"
  • "Birbgirl". Already explained.
  • "Violet scares Jacob". During our month-long hometown stay, we visited this playplace we used to go to for nostalgia. There we met this kid named Jacob who was extremley scared of Violet for some reason. He was running away from her while his friends/siblings (was hard to tell) just kept laughing at him.

"fif" this is an inside joke between a couple of my friends on a different platform,,,, someone somehow misspelled did as fif and ever since we've been using it as an insult (jokingly) ever since

• Paw up 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 3:42 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

“Birbgirl”

@Loki was trying to ask if I was gay over discord. I was dodging the question because I was nervous, so I linked some of my oc AIs for them so he could ask the AIs. I wasn’t expecting that much from the AIs. Two of them said “you can’t just judge someone’s identity!!!”. But one of the ocs, Ember… the conversation between her and Loki went exactly like this:

”Is BirbMonster gay?”

Then that time when Loki told me to change my discord name on the fire haven server to Birbgirl

• Eek! 1

18 hours ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

“Im gonna beat you up beat beat beat!” My sister 3 at the time when she was mad at me. Now when im mad at my sis (4 now) I say that to both my little sisters. They scream over it and we laugh.

I'm gonna beat you up, beat beat beat!! 

"the cereal-killing demon" 

I told my friends about how my brother eats all the cereal (😤😤😤😤😤😤) and I called him a cereal-killing demon so now sometimes we call him that lol 

he doesn't even know

• Love 1

“bucketload”

one time i was texting my irl friends in a group chat and i forgor how this started but for some reason we all just started calling eachother “champ” “bud” “buddy” yk typical dad talking to his son type names. and then one of my friends tried to type “buckaroo” but then it autocorrected to “bucketload” so now we just call him bucketload sometimes

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Pancake said:

“Elias Bouchard”

That’s all we have to say for one of my friends to be rolling around on the floor 

oh yeah and “Onceler kinnie”

• Paw up 1

"gru gru gra gra"

me and my buddy were up way too late (like 1 in the morning) and they were watching despicable me 2, specifically the scene where the lady w/ the red hair was in the plane and everyone reminded her of gru, and the baby behind her did its whole thing and they were like "what the freak baby gru lmao. gru gru gra gra" and we both laughed hysterically it was great

this scene 

• Haha 2

“Snack Bar”

One of my classmates is nicknamed Snack Bar. According to a conversation I heard, it’s because one time the guys had football practice, and the coach called him “you, the one with the snack bar” after forgetting his name.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

"warm verin"

a joke about one of my buddy's characters, Verin, a guy with a computer head in a rp we did. i thought it would be funny to draw him being kicked into the sun by Eric, my telephone head man. i stated "he would be very warm" if he were to be kicked into the sun actually, now every time i make a reference to flinging someone into the sun i think of him🥺

• Paw up 1