Stray Fawn Community

Gathering your nichelings for the killer islands!

mhiahia

So, I realised that I never go to two of the killer islands: Deep Jungle and Frostlands (maybe they aren't even called that way, I dont' have a clue.)

Anyway, I had the thought of making a tribe, tweak the settings a bit and then go.

For this, I need your nichelings. One per person, there's no limit for the amount of people replying , since I will use a generator to determine who's coming. In case you don't have a picture of their DNA, please tell me their genes as accurate as possible (even recessive genes)

I'll post the playthrough. Also, please tell me which island of the two I should choose.

• Like 1

Meringue wants to go on an ADVENTURE with NEW FEMALES! 

These are his official genes:

20190326175634_1.thumb.jpg.b6dc3678610925839ec501e2b1569282.jpg

(though he WILL take damage from being sick... well, you can always make him not have doubled immunity (which I do sometimes, but it makes him a bit mad), or just console him healing his entire life)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You can survive on frost lands very easily with 5 cold resistance + digging truck built. Get's an insane amount of food once set up. The con is that you can never stop moving, finding a certain flight pattern at some point. Weak nichelings, yet best split into groups. Nesting usually in a double nest area, as you can't really sit still. 

The other option is strenght and going after balance bears, but winter is hard to survive at first with no reserves. Digging trucks hunt even better when the food is snowed in

I don't know much about the jungle, but there's usually an island with a nest and Razors somewhere. Fishing is a good food source even when you want to stay on land. You'll propably need to have some gather stinky fruits, though, but they'll either die when left alone or you won't make a profit. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Philoh said:

Meringue wants to go on an ADVENTURE with NEW FEMALES! 

These are his official genes:

20190326175634_1.thumb.jpg.b6dc3678610925839ec501e2b1569282.jpg

(though he WILL take damage from being sick... well, you can always make him not have doubled immunity (which I do sometimes, but it makes him a bit mad), or just console him healing his entire life)

Raanaana shunned the distasteful line. They had Big Nose and small ears before they were consoled, aswell as pitch black eyes. (They were very cute, though).  He's the only male here. That can't end well. 

• Sad 1

So I have been trying to make them all in the settings, and Perdita is somehow impossible.

3 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

Uggg, I hate Deep Jungle, that place is evil. Never been to Frostlands. My choice for a Nicheling is always Perdi

Perdi.thumb.png.190ddad6b9daf6246d4c0fed3a39c258.png

I just somehow fail at making her pattern - I tried everything, but it did not work, could you please tell me her exact pattern density & thickness?

Also, my pictures keep showing up like this: What is happening?

20190409175417_1.jpg

Just now, mhiahia said:

So I have been trying to make them all in the settings, and Perdita is somehow impossible.

I just somehow fail at making her pattern - I tried everything, but it did not work, could you please tell me her exact pattern density & thickness?

20190409174512_1.jpg

20190409174526_1.jpg

20190409174532_1.jpg

20190409175417_1.jpg

Spot patterns are always randomized, but I don't know if you mean that

• Like 1

Just now, Philenny said:

Spot patterns are always randomized, but I don't know if you mean that

I know, but when I did it with Meringue and test-randomized him, his pattern stayed more or less the same. For her, the big spot in the middle of her snout somehow never has the same shape as in the picture - It is making me go crazy. I will try to randomize her some more though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philo.exe said:

Also she has hammer tail

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I managed to make her. For her fur colour I took red brown and black, the pattern I made beige and brown. Her horns are black and red.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I managed to make her. For her fur colour I took red brown and black, the pattern I made beige and brown. Her horns are black and red.

Sounds about right

• Like 1

Have my jungle boy himself! (He's actually the God of Jungles in one of my pantheons- also yes, his name was randomised! It was so close to 'silence' I had to keep it haha ^^)

image.png.de2ad3bc7d4dbcdc0ba1e30eef77644d.png

Also, if you're allowed to submit two- 

image.png

Since you might need an Ape-Killer! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mhiahia said:

I know, but when I did it with Meringue and test-randomized him, his pattern stayed more or less the same. For her, the big spot in the middle of her snout somehow never has the same shape as in the picture - It is making me go crazy. I will try to randomize her some more though.

I reincarnated some spotted creatures. Some patterns are more diverse than others, unfortunately. Never happy, either.

take mekoko, but she'll probably sabotage everyone else so she is the only survivor. also, could you please give her double red brown fur instead of red brown and black? I just like her better that way

20180516210306_1.thumb.jpg.147427715728fe001e5ce865e8ab7d64.jpg

• Like 2