Stray Fawn Community

Pet peeves.

bostonlobstah

11 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Funny, I’m very tomboy-ish and I exclusively hang out with boys most of the time.

Its not that I hate them or anything, I just, don't like them in a romantic way

basically: I'm gay

- Chalk dust on my hands. I agree totally horrible.

- Also as well people watching me do stuff. It makes me super nervous.

- When people have a stuffed nose and they don't use a handkerchief but just pull it up into their nose making this distgusting noise

• Like 2

The watching thing used to give me anxiety. But then again, I have nothing to hide and that's just how the world is. Can't quite blame them for being somewhat distrusting of a laptop, so let them stare until their eyes fall out. 

What isn't just madness inducing but unlike any pain I know, would be misophonia. I just want to kill myself or them when someone has a bad tick. Just curl up and fall into eternal, blissful silence... but that wouldn't be helpful. Better kill all these suckers with malfunctioning GABA. Jk. Maybe. Can't say I wouldn't with a magic, red button

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bostonlobstah said:

Relatable!

Yep thats me. I watch her a lot while she's watching Youtube. 😂

(Bostonlabstahs my sister for those of you who didn't know)

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

My pet peeves are:

-Rubbing. Especially rubbing hands on a carpet.😱

-The smell of oranges

oh and PS guys I'm not even kidding there are some rouge llamas who just wandered onto my property! 🤣

legit no joke. We live in a rural area and the neighbor's llamas keep escaping!

Bostonlobstah has a picture!

• Eek! 3

Just now, Jasper said:

oh and PS guys I'm not even kidding there are some rouge llamas who just wandered onto my property! 🤣

legit no joke. We live in a rural area and the neighbor's llamas keep escaping!

Bostonlobstah has a picture!

LLAMA

• Eek! 1

Heh. Our cats keep annoying the neighbour's golden retriever on purpose. He's all big and scary, but really could have eaten them a hundred times by now. Nice dog, but you couldn't tell

The best invader was that old, black rabbit? though. He had that scar over his face and a cat companion. The poor guy never recovered after they locked the rabbit up in a small, chicken cage. Animal cruelity. Just because he ate a few flowers here and there when someone forgot to put down a fence, too.

And it doesn't help that somebody up the street hasn't fixed their cat and it keeps having kittens... they are inbred kittens!

I think she's on her forth or fifth litter...

Edited by Renio2490
why do I not know how to spell?
  • Confused 1

uhh the only one I can think of is when im at school at lunch and were sat down outside and  everyone else is talking my friends both just whip out their phones and go on them the ENTIRE of lunch. like I want to talk to you stop looking through facebook. then im just sat there, and if I try and talk to them I just get: "oh ok then", "ok cool" "ok" "hm" "oh" "cool" which roughly translates to: "I dont care"

sure, I go on my laptop/ phone at home a lot, but when im at school my phone either a) has completely ran out and I couldn't be bothered to charge it or b) is the most boring thing ever compared to, you know, talking to other human beings??

also sometimes when I've had a bad morning (mostly from when my mum hasn't smoked yet that day and she screams at me for no reason) im really quiet and shy at school, and sometimes im just quiet because I feel like it. whenever im like that, everyone asks "whats wrong?" "why are so so shy?" "why dont you talk?" and yeah, I get it sort of, but it just annoys me

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, randomspaceship said:

We only ever get invading chickens and cats. The chickens redecorate the garden and the front door. Or rather the floor there. Then there were some odd cows by the window. But Llamas? Are they hostile/easily spooked? 

Nope! They just kinda drift around the property. If we go outside, they drift away from us. They've left and are cruising down the road now, probably to wander onto someone else's property (its a small dirt road, so I think they'll be okay)

But we got some pictures of them before they left.  @Bostonlobstah has them on her phone. 

@Bostonlobstah ........pictures? 🙄

• Like 1

Yeah, our neighbour has 4 unfixed moms. One can't produce milk anymore, so her silver daughter takes over. But she's mentally disturbed and she either abandons them before their 3rd week, or the farmer captures them. Apparently a fast death would be too merciful, so he just lets them starve. (On cow milk. So they get sick too). Mom 3 is as ugly as she is competent and hides them very well. Only ever has two, though. One of them stayed the year before... and is now mom 4. I wish someone could get justice for these cats, but he only needs to claim they're strays and that's it. He's got a lot of fingers in local politics. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, randomspaceship said:

Heh. Our cats keep annoying the neighbour's golden retriever on purpose. He's all big and scary, but really could have eaten them a hundred times by now. Nice dog, but you couldn't tell

I have one cat who is absolutely humongous (over 8 kg) and before we decided to try and keep him indoors or in the garden, he was absolutely fearless. like, according to my dad he once just straight up chased a fox down the road and that fox feared for it's life. he also liked to walk behind us when we walked the dog, and any dog that tried to play with my dog would get swiped at

• Like 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

I   H A T E   T H A T   T O O

It’s just very annoying to see that stuff nowadays

Right? If you're going to include a character who is (for example) an indian who is trans and in a wheelchair, at least do it well and don't discriminate???

• Like 1

Just now, angelheart said:

Right? If you're going to include a character who is (for example) an indian who is trans and in a wheelchair, at least do it well and don't discriminate???

It’s more annoying when the oblivious people give negative downgrades to ocs because of what the person set their sexuality as

(I.e. this was one of the comments on a character’s ref sheet which listed the oc as bi)

CC7B65B3-BA9F-4E8C-AC4C-E50B48036DF3.jpeg.9f30a809ec88af672f58a3c966b520fd.jpeg8083FC25-4B70-45D5-A73B-984E1BF74447.jpeg.84004dbd141511fd0f1cf124da711671.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, Goggles-kun said:

It’s more annoying when the oblivious people give negative downgrades to ocs because of what the person set their sexuality as

(I.e. this was one of the comments on a character’s ref sheet which listed the oc as bi)

CC7B65B3-BA9F-4E8C-AC4C-E50B48036DF3.jpeg.9f30a809ec88af672f58a3c966b520fd.jpeg8083FC25-4B70-45D5-A73B-984E1BF74447.jpeg.84004dbd141511fd0f1cf124da711671.jpeg

Wh

What 

- My door being open, it's just odd

- Someone sitting too close to me

- Someone grabbing my stuff and using it just since they want to

- Really loud freaking noises

- Someone looking over my shoulder at what I'm doing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alfamangle said:

- My door being open, it's just odd

- Someone sitting too close to me

- Someone grabbing my stuff and using it just since they want to

- Really loud freaking noises

- Someone looking over my shoulder at what I'm doing

Someone grabbing my stuff with no warning and using it always gets my goat, too. 😖