Stray Fawn Community

I'll make your nichelings into warrior cats

28 minutes ago, panda wanderer said:

I’m on tablet right now, but I’ll assume you know Melon. Can you do her?

Somali-2-645mk062211.jpg

Melon, as a cat, would be known as Vanillapelt. Vanilla- comes from her offwhite, almost creamy fur and -pelt comes from the fact she has no traits that 'jump' out at you; she seems to be a well rounded cat. As a clan cat, she would be best suited for a clan that lives in a colder area (thanks to her thick fur) or something laidback, so I would recommend a clan similar to Skyclan.

15 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_17_2019 9_43_26 PM.png

46337841_2764766763597808_35722523974828

Brightside, as a cat, would be known as Durianfur. Durian- due to her creamy-ginger pelt (probably a golden-shaded black cat) and -fur due to being a well rounded cat; she could also be known as Durianbreeze, due to her high speed stat.. For a clan, I would recommend something with high amounts of freedom and space to roam, alike to Windclan.  

13 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

Boomclaw, pcture, and maybe Thunderclan

Niche - a genetics survival game 5_21_2019 5_07_02 PM.png

Somali-cat8.jpg

Boom, as a cat, would be known as Hollystrike. Holly- due to his deep red pelt, which would be shown as a dark ginger in true cats and -strike due to his ability as a fighter. Hollystrike seems like an impulsive cat, and would stand out in a crowd compared to his other clanmates- I recommend Shadowclan

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Brightside, as a cat, would be known as Durianfur. Durian- due to her creamy-ginger pelt (probably a golden-shaded black cat) and -fur due to being a well rounded cat; she could also be known as Durianbreeze, due to her high speed stat.. For a clan, I would recommend something with high amounts of freedom and space to roam, alike to Windclan.  

Boom, as a cat, would be known as Hollystrike. Holly- due to his deep red pelt, which would be shown as a dark ginger in true cats and -strike due to his ability as a fighter. Hollystrike seems like an impulsive cat, and would stand out in a crowd compared to his other clanmates- I recommend Shadowclan

I LOVE THEM

8 minutes ago, Lawoofy said:

20190608213740_1.thumb.jpg.a2c3a90df76245bcff8f02236c511563.jpg

Could you do Karali? :D

tumblr_inline_o2zfzcSb6f1tqfdb3_1280.jpg

Karali would be known as Pineheart. Pine- is due to her greyish brown fur, and -heart is due to the strict moral code that she sticks to. She would likely do well in a clan that enforces the rules well, or with a clan that is passive enough to create their own code- thus, I recommend Riverclan.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Well I already have a warrior fursona that corresponds to Magnolia but I wonder what you think!

colorredsilvermacwh.jpg

Applecloud would be Magnolia's cat name. The prefix apple- relates to what would be red cameo fur, and -cloud relates to a mostly calm cat. She would likely be a kittypet-turned-clancat, and thus I would sort her into Thunderclan or Riverclan.

8 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Could you do FlowerMask? I think you know the basics of what she looks like but I’ll post a picture anyways.33C4C22A-1613-48FB-86E4-80DBC2A380EF.jpeg.814896de16aff27715249a28117d809d.jpeg

7d949829dc26a5818854dc4bd62d1935.jpg

Flowermask's WC name would be Kitepelt. The prefix Kite- is due to the bird, which is a deep reddish brown hue, and the suffix -pelt is awarded to a well rounded cat. I would place Kitepelt in Thunderclan, as she would likely be able to blend in with the forest. 

• Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Perhaps my three known gods right now? Er.. Wait.. should I only submit one Nicheling?

F0AB2CA2-EBD6-4E7F-ACB7-524AE0F8AED6.jpeg

050F4EAA-A5A2-42F6-B52D-10E2149E5511.jpeg

F26D614D-79F2-4818-A107-107885AA28B4.jpeg

And for more info: Bloodstone is the goddess of pain and bleeds, Zacian is the god of war, and Lako is the goddess of hunting.