Stray Fawn Community

Nostalgic Things

PincerClaw420

Do you ever just look at something and then you are filled with happy and nostalgic memories? This is where you can post that stuff. My apologies if this has been done before.

Here, I'll start off:

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Man.. I remember when SilverTheNicheling use to look just like this! They were even one of my first profile pics when I first joined! :31DF4D227-0591-4D75-A68E-16FFAA27C9B8.thumb.jpeg.da84d2e2fd8024d890ecb8ce007f449b.jpeg362B506F-7073-41C9-B109-1D4178BF1F6E.png.d747f74483c9f1bd6876b1cfa23c8e51.png

(gosh dang it I don’t remember the artist who made this.. can someone refresh my memory?)

Edit: I think @Jojo made this, but I’m not 100% sure if it is, it’s been a while now.. and it’s already been buried beneath newer posts, glad I still archived it in my library though!

4 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Man.. I remember when SilverTheNicheling use to look just like this! They were even one of my first profile pics when I first joined! :31DF4D227-0591-4D75-A68E-16FFAA27C9B8.thumb.jpeg.da84d2e2fd8024d890ecb8ce007f449b.jpeg362B506F-7073-41C9-B109-1D4178BF1F6E.png.d747f74483c9f1bd6876b1cfa23c8e51.png

(gosh dang it I don’t remember the artist who made this.. can someone refresh my memory?)

I think it was @Jojo who made the art!

16 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Edit: I think @Jojo made this, but I’m not 100% sure if it is, it’s been a while now.. and it’s already been buried beneath newer posts, glad I still archived it in my library though!

if you look closely it does in fact say 'Jojo' in the corner ;)  

image.png.165d45ca38d3bcca62572746be95bd79.png

Guest SilverTheNicheling
30 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

if you look closely it does in fact say 'Jojo' in the corner ;)  

image.png.165d45ca38d3bcca62572746be95bd79.png

Thanks xD

Just to be clear.. I’m not dumb, I just didn’t have any time to look at it, it was late..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, Springolingo said:

:OOOOO I R E M E M B E R THIS! Are they still making episodes?! Or did they abandon the project?

1 minute ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

:OOOOO I R E M E M B E R THIS! Are they still making episodes?! Or did they abandon the project?

They seem to be out of animators or something...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Springolingo said:

They seem to be out of animators or something...

Oh dang... that’s awful.. I loved this series as a fan once, and I’m so sorry to see it fall... :’(

• 3 weeks later...

The update that came out a bit after I started playing! Ah, more innocent times, when I though that making a roof out of ores was a pretty good idea (it isn't)

Pretty much...all Minecraft music. Reminds me of playing it with my siblings and we had no idea what we were doing 😉. (sometimes I wish I could be a noob at MC again...) 

Oh, and my first Sims 3 world, that was pretty fun!

Oh, AND THIS!

Anybody watch or used to watch this?!

2 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

The update that came out a bit after I started playing! Ah, more innocent times, when I though that making a roof out of ores was a pretty good idea (it isn't)

I remember that polar bears either just came out or came out not long after I started playing MC :)

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, MAТТRESS said:

this is actually kinda ironic since thinking back to the time i spent on the forums in 2019 now makes me sorta nostalgic lol

look at baby us awwww

bro same

• Like 1

anyway one is that one song that goes aiaiai im ur little butterfly, ik its sorta a meme but it reminds me of this one series i watched when i was younger called fairy foxes it was so bad but really nostalgic for some reason ALSO apparently theyre still making the series so im rewatching it rn :]

and also minecraft music and stampy and dantdm videos

also certain roblox games like infinity rpg and a bunch of roleplays

also several others i was gonna say but i forgot what they are

mc music is still just nostalgia central for me

old days in the forums, like i said before

speaking of which, back when i did commissions when i first joined i would always sketch them traditionally because i has just started out with digital art and wasnt good at it just...at all lol. when i sketched them i always would do it with this one scented pencil. it was strawberry scented, and the smell of that thing just...reminded me so much of making those sketches. i threw the pencil out because it was old and sticking something that old and nasty right up to your face to smell it didnt seem like the smartest idea to me lol. idk if you could say the smell made me "nostalgic" but whenever i smelled it it reminded me of sketching all those nichelings for everyone...