Stray Fawn Community

members you mix up

bostonlobstah

Do you ever mix up usernames? I kinda do :,)

For me I get RaanatheBanana and MelonTheNicheling mixed up in my brain. So many fruits!! 🍉🍌

I'll try to think of more...

My one rule: Please do not hurt or flame each other or make fun of usernames. Take everything lightly, this is a topic just for fun~

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1

I used to get Brockenshock and SilverTheNicheling confused. I have no idea why. Maybe because they both have characters named Silver? Or maybe because they once had art by you, Bostonlobstah/Magnolia/Condensed Milk as their profile pictures? I dunno... I don't get them confused anymore, I think

• Like 1

Just now, InkyTheWolf said:

I used to kinda mix up Clara dies et absque odio and MelonNicheling. I don't think I do it anymore though...

(also I'm RaanaTheBanana, for people who feel to lazy to go to my profile and see lol)

Is that title a Moonkitti reference?

1 minute ago, TundraKitsune said:

Whoo! A fellow Moonkitti fan! I didn't really intend it to be a reference, but I did realize it sorta was as I was typing it out. I like her I spoil series... 

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, InkyTheWolf said:

Whoo! A fellow Moonkitti fan! I didn't really intend it to be a reference, but I did realize it sorta was as I was typing it out. I like her I spoil series... 

1 hour ago, TundraKitsune said:

I looooove Moonkitti

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

2 hours ago, InkyTheWolf said:

1 hour ago, Jojo said:

I looooove Moonkitti

Lets start a Moonkitti fanclub!

• Eek! 2
  • Paw up 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

look if anyones changed their username ever since I joined in november 2018 it means nothing to me, you're still whatever ur username was a year ago

I'd complain but your icon is forever pink in my mind. I hope you can live with news this terrible

6 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

look if anyones changed their username ever since I joined in november 2018 it means nothing to me, you're still whatever ur username was a year ago

I mean to me everyone is a different name then their current one.

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, spacecat at 2.9 said:

I'd complain but your icon is forever pink in my mind. I hope you can live with news this terrible

I still remember when I found out everyone thought the nose on my old pfp was a mouth

and I put the picture up on my screen

covered the mouth

and stared at it laughing my butt off for about 10 minutes

• Haha 3