Stray Fawn Community

Disney stuff

takoyamaaaS

I only watched around 3 Disney movies in my childhood :_)

I watched Mulan (I think, I only remember Mushu), The Fox and the Hound, and maybe, possibly, another movie that I think was Milo and Otis? Is that even Disney?

And I’ve watched 1 recently: The Emperor’s New Groove.

Why do I like Disney so much? Who knows?

Why do I have an obsession with The Emperor’s New Groove? Llamas?

anyway just you can talk about Disney here

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I grew up with watching animated Disney films, it’s what made me wanting to become an artist and an animator someday ^^ although you’re not alone, my sister’s totally obsessed with watching Disney films too lol.

Proof that once you watch TENG you think everything is a llama:

I watched a clip of Dr. Facilier summoning his Friends to find Prince Naveen. There was a Jack Skellington, but I was too busy staring at what was probably not a llama, but what I thought was a llama.

• Haha 2

I've never been into Disney stuff. The lion king was a big part of my childhood but that's about it on the classics. I really like Beauty and the beast though. There have been some great books based around that. And of course all Finnish people read Donald duck, so that's one more Disney thing.

• Like 2

Just now, Spook’nikeringu said:

He died too early in the movie. Also, he’s basically every Disney parent: “Ooh I’m nice, wait, now I’m dead”

Propably. I'm not very familiar with Disney parents. I still don't see a reason to hate him, tough I can understand him being generic annoying you.

Fallen leaves is one of my favourite Warriors characters. I like him for many reasons, but his death was what made him interesting at first

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 10/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, Spacestar TheThundersuncat said:

I really hated Ariel. I mean, she causes everyone trouble and learns nothing at the end of the day. Most disney stories have some sort of message, or character development, but nope, not that one.

agreed. Though nowadays none of the disney movies have much of a message.

24 minutes ago, Polly said:

Its gross

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed