Stray Fawn Community

I'm Back!!

bostonlobstah

Hi! It's been a really long time but with no updates to the game coming out soon I haven't actually played niche in...months? lol

But anyways, I decided to check in and I have 277 notifications lol

I might disappear again or I will get more active, we'll see

But as a conversation starter. Did yall hear about that coppa thing on youtube? Basically it's a new proposed rule that could kill almost all of the channels I love and watch, and yours too. Any channels about animation, kids movies, video games, toys/dolls, arts and crafts, etc are all in danger. I don't know about you, but those are the kinds of things I watch the most. Specifically video games and arts/crafts :0

please sign this petition if you can :)

https://www.change.org/p/youtubers-and-viewers-unite-against-ftc-regulation

• Sad 1
  • Eek! 2

Aetherskye here.

feral desert is tundra 

the fawnth is Skysplash

broken is back.

you are back

our world is returning.

also I’ve already signed the petition I swear if this goes through we are going to redo the Area 51 meme but with an actual raid and on YT HQ.

• Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, magnolianovia said:

I bet you a million dollars I am weird-er!

i'M nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs, as they say

I bet you 3 quadrillion that we are all weirder than the next in our own way.

• Paw up 2

23 hours ago, stray fawn said:

I honestly don't know how to think about this whole thing because it's designed to protect children, and in the end that is ultra important.. they've definitely gone a bit overboard though. :/

But youtube kids already exists. Kids under the age of 13 aren't allowed to have YT accounts anyways

I'm scared for the map community. Just because it's animation doesn't mean it's targetted towards kids. Especially Warriors maps. Those are bloody

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

6 hours ago, Bad fawn said:

But youtube kids already exists. Kids under the age of 13 aren't allowed to have YT accounts anyways

I'm scared for the map community. Just because it's animation doesn't mean it's targetted towards kids. Especially Warriors maps. Those are bloody

Exactly! Many youtubers (Including Scar.) has mentioned this to them. Luckily, YT and FTC are going to listen to them before making the decision. 

Scar's message is actually really powerful, I recommend you read it. 

It gives me hope that when my life inevitably falls apart it won't be too bad.

• Like 2

On 11/20/2019 at 9:15 AM, Bad fawn said:

then how have I had YT since I was 10 or so