Stray Fawn Community

My dreams

MАTTRESS

so i had,, a lot of dreams recently

so the first one my mother had died in a car crash and it was sad

then there were like multiple dreams of like,, the pov of someone getting kidnapped in this old house,, and they were implied to be dead at the end of the dream?

so its another pov of someone ending up in this house, and i think the kidnapper says like "i knew no one knew about this place"????

and then the pov switches to like????? my family moving into this creepy house??????? like wtf???

so i like,, explore the house, and theres like,,,,, a narrator narrating the real way my mother died in the dream???????  

and then i find this bedroom, and there is like a dead body, and i start crying in the dram.

and then i woke up

i have no idea if this a funky dream or a nightmare

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bruno is best boy said:

okay so i was playing a fnaf ripoff and i was in a hotel and there were four doors and tjere was a taco man that would come up and knock on the door and you had to tap on the doros to keep them shut and when the taco man knocked on the doors the other scary ones would come up adn the jumpscares were bad and thats all i remmeber

taco man

390439976_tacoman.png.7fa708bb866daaf665297dcc5fb2b004.png

ok so yk that parking lot area that was outside of the fortnite twitch rivals tent thing? i had a dream that i was there for some reason and i needed to arrange these trucks or something? so i was switching around these levers all methodically to organize the trucks. and then my alarm went off and I never got to finish 😔

okay so there was a new wof character, a purple icewing?? and he was really popular and i was looking for fanfiction of him but i couldn't because i was scared he wouldn't come up and instead five nights at freddy's would come up

his name? fortnite

and then i woke up 😭

• Eek! 1

2 minutes ago, bruno is best boy said:

okay so there was a new wof character, a purple icewing?? and he was really popular and i was looking for fanfiction of him but i couldn't because i was scared he wouldn't come up and instead five nights at freddy's would come up

his name? fortnite

and then i woke up 😭

making fanart of fortnite

• Eek! 2

okay so i was watching this children's video with this very formally dressed man and he had these two dolls and they wanted the perfect vacation so the formally dressed man took them on vacation to various places but then the water was too cold and the land was too cold so he went to singapore where the water was warm but the land was too cold and it didn't look like singapore and he was freaking out so then he went to australia but you could see antarctica from australia and there was not a very large distance between them and you could fall off the edge of the world and then he was like yeah okay the water is warm and the land is warm this is the perfect vacation spot

I had a weird dream where I was in the parking lot of a strange building but I don’t recognize the place but my minds says is the US for some reason. So I was just standing on the parking lot and someone from the forums came and we began having an argument about the BWR Mark 1 containment building but I don’t remember what we actually debated about it just that we disagreed on something about it and we began having an argument. So then we talked for a long time and then I think I had to go or something.

okay so uhhh i was playing deltarune chapter 5 i think and king had a new sprite where he looked surprised and he didn't have the spade thing he had individual eyes and he had white vertical pupils and you could see his neck and shoulders but it was all blue instead of white i will try to produce a visual representation 

On 3/2/2022 at 8:27 PM, bruno is best boy said:

okay so uhhh i was playing deltarune chapter 5 i think and king had a new sprite where he looked surprised and he didn't have the spade thing he had individual eyes and he had white vertical pupils and you could see his neck and shoulders but it was all blue instead of white i will try to produce a visual representation 

oh yeah i forgot to say i woke up like "omg can't wait to see the new king sprite" and then i was like "wait there is no new king sprite"

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so I had a really long dream and uh...

I think it began with the Funtime Animatronics chasing people like this was a slasher movie. Ballora killed a dog. Rude.

Then it like... Changed to the mall in security breach and i was running from Circus Baby (why was she here) and Glamrock Foxy (what). At some point i saw Freddy sitting on a bench outside and called him. There were people around for some reason. Apparently Freddy got Foxy to write a fake document saying Mini Music Man was going to be fired. Foxy came and i hid inside Freddy, though Foxy saw it and realized why he had to write that document. Freddy went in a room with the other animatronics to discuss this document and then the Music Man came in and punched him. Then ig I ran off with my sidekick (????) And hid in the trash (where i belong), but Circus baby saw me. Also at some point i went on the forums and posted something that made Tundra realize i watched Kurzgesagt. Then Baby called in my parents and mom made me promise i wouldn't betray them or something. I proceeded to run off on my horse (i had a horse apparently). I threw myself down the stairs to go faster after putting the horse in my inventory. At every floor someone else took over and added a new horse until the ground floor. Then we gathered all the teenagers around and started a revolution. Also my irl friend asked me something from inside the building and somehow we heard each other just fine. For some reason the revolution's hideout was the building in front of my house. I ran around giving people horses. Also Gregory (the protag of SB) had befriended the fish living in the fountain. Then i rescued Freddy from the other animatronics who were like,,,, going to sacrifice him like a cult???? It later switched to a video by someone showing how to beat the dragon statue by the stairs in that location. Apparently it could move. Then the revolution went inside the mall (it might have become s school) to discuss peace on the third floor but accidentally went to the fourth before going back. We discussed everything peacefully and everyone lived happily ever after.

There was also like... A part where it showed it was part of a videogame? Ennard might have been there?

There was also another part which was really weird and I will simply not describe (it wasn't disturbing, it would just ban me)

Who is Glamrock Foxy

copy pasted from discord because i am lazy haha

okay so basicalluy you know how i've been rereading trials of apollo and those book series maybe not but you do now but there are these three emperors, nero, commodus, and caligula, and i had a dream about them?? basically they all had tattooes on their thumb of faces and caligula had a frowny face on his thumb and commodus had a neutral face like :| and nero had a smiley face

I once dreamed that people were forcing me to jump across a pile of bricks in the middle of a nuclear wasteland on my skateboard. I don’t have a skateboard.

The next day, the dream continued, with me waking up in the pile of bricks, but it was in a city. I saw the school phycologist and that random woman who gave me a mask when I needed one that one time. I realised that I was dreaming, so I got up and created a portal to this cool forest at the edge of a cliff, with a train wreck in the middle. I sat on the wrecked train, but mask lady followed me in the portal and sat next to me. She started talking, from what I heard it might’ve been important, but the words were blurry but with sound, and there was a lot of different colours flashing… All I heard was “paths won’t overlap” and “damaging your mind”.

Then I woke up 

I have had many very weird dreams but we don't talk about them because, honestly, I cannot even understand them myself.

The only one I can really say without too much confusion is this one.

I was going into town with my dad. When we got there, there was this strange looking cloud. It was in a spiral shape, it was also near the ground. It wasn’t moving at all, so I had just dismissed it. After a few minutes, or seconds I guess, There was a sudden gust of wind. I looked up and saw that a tornado was forming in front of my very eyes, so I went and grabbed a wooden pole, which should have broken but it didn’t for some reason, and the tornado almost ripped me off of the ground into the air. Then the tornado disappeared somewhere, but it wasn't completely gone. Then I saw my dad running towards a metal building, and I followed him. In the metal building there are three metal chairs. My dad hid behind one, and I said “I thought you aren’t supposed to get metal things because they can hit you in the head and knock you out,” and then he takes ones of the metallllll folding chairs and folds it, saying that only if it's folded it's dangerous, and so i’m like okay okay. Then I sit down on one of the chairs and my feet are on the other, and the tornado appears again, but it doesn’t break the house down. Then after a few moments it's gone again and me and my dad get into his car and drive away as fast as we can. Then we’re suddenly in a building and he drives over a pool cover. The next day at school, one of my classmates starts coming up to me and trash talking, and I’m like: “Oh yeah? Well there was a tornado yesterday and I almost died!” and he walked away. *insert bully* was there beside me. Then *insert friend name*, who had heard me say tornado, came over to us and asked. So I told her about it.

Then the rest of the dream has something to do with the bathrooms, at school, but I can’t remember much…. Soooo… let's just say that the dream ended.

*literally dies of how cringe that sounded*

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that there was this big pvp every man for themselves thing kinda like the hunger games but it was mcyts

the parts I remember the most vivid are: jack manifold drowning in lava and the bigger one was ranboo walking past I think niki and Alyssa trying to kill or maybe just watch Callahan jump around on a dirt block anyways ranboo walks past that, gets up to a portal and to the side there’s like five baby endermen holding grass blocks and one of them like licks a flower or something then teleports away so ranboo also picks a flower and licks it and then says something meaningful that I can’t remember

then I woke up

• 2 weeks later...

reviving this topic 💪

uhhh so anyway the devil from cuphead and isabelle from animal crossing had children together??? but they were ducks and they were all fully sized ducks who followed isabelle around except for one who was fully sized but instead iof having normal mallard duck colors, it still was yellow with black markings like a duckling for some reason?? anyway, they were standing by the pond outside my house, watching their children swim.

then i and eclair cookie were watching the happy family through the window like the stalkers we apparently were, then a large, blue deinocheirus with tiny angel wings on its back and no arms appeared. i said to eclair, "that must be a blue wader or a heron or something, that thing's huge!" and i don't remember him saying anything.

then, the deinocheirus started roaring at the ducks, who all went onto land except for the weird duckling colored one. the deinocheirus suddenly lost its angel wings and grew arms, and picked up the weird duck. isabelle was screaming and hitting the deinocheirus to try to get it to drop her child, and the devil was just kind of. sitting there and smirking. honestly yeah seems in-character to me lmaoo

the deinocheirus lifted the duck up to its mouth (bro you're a herbivore occasionally piscivore??? what are you doing eating this duck) and took a small bite out of its feathers. the duck was completely, utterly unfazed by this, and was attempting to swim in air. isabelle was still screaming and crying, begging the deinocheirus to put her son down, but it just kept holding him.

suddenly, i and eclair cookie were teleported down by the pond. eclair nervously asked me if we should help, but i said no and continued watching with a smile on my face.

then i woke up 😭

deinocheirus image for reference:

Hypothetical_Deinocheirus.thumb.jpg.1c272706ea9ff7574a7a7cf01d13f7c6.jpg

I had a dream where Sundew died in book 15 and was also revealed to have actually been a completely new tribe that was glass-like but her appearance was masked by animus magic. Also Scarab was her grandma and an IceWing in disguise, one from thousands of years ago actually

• 3 weeks later...

Here’s another one of mine (I had to do voice to text because I would probably forget it otherwise so sorry for any errors)

So like it’s terraria you know and we all (there’s a bunch of other people here) pick the flying creatures I pick a dragon and then we’re supposed to be off to hide from the seekers I guess so I hide under this cliff but like everyone else is hiding under except for a few and one of them has an injured wing so and the seeker comes and I find out that the injured wing guy and the seeker are friends I earn myself some brownie points and help the injured Wing guy so the seeker lets me off with a warning and then I almost die in a cave but then I leave and I’m in this bigger cave with a bunch of other people and I am no longer a dragon and apparently I have beef with TommyInnit one of the other people in the same cave so the first thing I do is bring a bunch of enemies to like attack him and then I leave and now I’m in this like Kirby game and I’m king de de de with the hammer so I have to crash through a couple blocks and such and then I team up with I think it was James Marriott and then I have to put him through like a test of courage I think so he hast to go through the king DDD levels as well and then I gave him a like a fart button and he presses is a bunch of times to show his support I guess it was really funny but then I woke up