Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

6 hours ago, wikipedia (angel) said:

Hello! Please tag flashing images with CW: Seizure Warning in pale red and size 22. :) 

He really do be moderating tho xD (thank you for being a good mod and watching over this corner of the internet)

LAST TIME ON TIME AND SPACE:

On 2/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, FawnCat said:

Issi moved slightly closer. And looked to the side. "I'll still like to see you happy." She whispered. "Even if it means us not being together. I don't want you to force yourself just because of us." Her ears were flat against her head.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:03 PM, Flower said:

‘’Oh please, like I’d really leave if you weren’t coming with me.’’ He said rolling his eyes playfully at her.

On 2/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, Foxyfire98 said:

When Jest blinked again, he was somewhere else. Everest was surrounded by powerful nichelings as the rest of the tribe watched on. The nichelings known for having kits were cheering the guards on while some of the others were devastated that a child was going through this. 

Jest looked back down to see a desperate Everest in absolute panic. "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I'M SORRY!" He cried as the guards began to close in. Everest began trying to fight back in his state of panic but was pinned down by a heavy-bodied nicheling with very threatening bearyena claws. Jest watched as one of the older nichelings walked in. Board walked in. She was holding a burning chunk of wood, her eyes bloodshot with tears staining her cheeks. She looked like she was about to murder Everest. "Please, i'm sorry, please--" Everest pleaded before being cut off by a bloodcurdling scream coming from Board. She was filled with rage. "YOU KILLED MY FAMILY! YOU ARE A COLD-HEARTED MONSTER!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She closed in, lowering the fire down towards the child. Everest screamed as he felt his skin getting warmer and warmer. At one point, the fire got too close and caught on to Everest's fur. The rest of the memory was a blur until it was all over. The guards had put the fire out and everybody had left Everest laying in the hole. Jest watched as a younger version of himself sat beside Everest, watching as his playmate lay in pain, his skin covered in burns and blood. 

Jest snapped back to reality when he realized he was just sitting in the den. He blinked a few times, blinking away tears until he could clearly see the bearyena cub sitting in front of him, trying to calm Jest down. Jest broke down, putting his head into his paws and sobbing as the cub cuddled up to him.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:24 AM, Clover said:

Juniper lay on the den floor, she tried to flick her tail, but uh..."Oh yeah, wait..."

She sighed, shifting her position a bit. "The rain seems to be calming down..."

On 2/11/2020 at 7:28 AM, Flower said:

Rabbitspring curled up besides Snowdove. “What will we do when we get home?” She asked hesitantly

On 2/11/2020 at 7:31 AM, Foxyfire98 said:

He could sorta tell what she was trying to do, and tried sheltering her with his tail. "Probably not the same, but it's something?" He said. He didn't exactly have a normal tail either, but he was trying.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:40 AM, Foxyfire98 said:

"Rest, I'll watch over." He said sweetly, putting his head down. "I won't let you be hurt like that again..." He whispered.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:40 AM, Flower said:

“That may be just a little bit true.” She said smiling and leaning in to her too.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:43 AM, Clover said:

She chuckled, leaning closer. "Oh, is that so? Just a little bit?"

On 2/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, Impy10 said:

A red nicheling sniffed the air and chaught Jest's scent

On 2/11/2020 at 12:07 PM, Foxyfire98 said:

He could smell something aswell. He didn't move, but he tensed up a bit.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:16 PM, Impy10 said:

The nicheling walked towards the smell, eyes narrowed

On 2/11/2020 at 12:23 PM, Foxyfire98 said:

Jest unsheathed his claws, ready to fight if needed. He didn't want to, but he wanted to protect Juniper. 

• Paw up 1

11 hours ago, FawnCat said:

Just @ me when you do RP🙂 (Although I can't RP Thursday's and Wednesday's currently, work is hell but it pays well...)

Same. (About the @ thing. Not about work. I spend that time crying.)

Just now, Foxyfire98 said:

Dude--- why? Just... Why?

I FORGET VERY EASY.😅  I knew a girl, I called a friend. We sat together everyday and I still call her 'the girl with the pink backpack' Because I still can't remember her name. Thinks it starts with a S. Can't remember 😅

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

I'ma start this off with a wish to the chat god (Clover) to do a mini timeskip because one of my characters is 'dead' and the others are sleeping--

*God voice* Wish granted, dear child.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

I FORGET VERY EASY.😅  I knew a girl, I called a friend. We sat together everyday and I still call her 'the girl with the pink backpack' Because I still can't remember her name. Thinks it starts with a S. Can't remember 😅

Dude---

Also, @Clover you got the conversation thing set up? (What we talked about--)

1 minute ago, Clover said:

*God voice* Wish granted, dear child.

Yassss--

Everest wad the first to wake up. He was startled because somehow he was in the den. He looked at the cub that was cuddled up to him and smiled. He nudged the cub. "Hey... Wake up little one..." He whispered.

1 minute ago, Foxyfire98 said:

Dude---

Also, @Clover you got the conversation thing set up? (What we talked about--)

😆😆I know. Can't help it. If I don't associate your name with something, I WILL forget it. My one friends name I only remember because it begins with something similar to Jeans. So when I see the person, My brains just like: Jeans. And I remember their name.

1 minute ago, Clover said:

Mostly, It'll just have to happen a bit later, im doing some things

Shouldn't take long, though : )

Yasss--

Jest woke up and immediately looked over to Juniper. He then realized that the bearyena cub wasn't in front of him anymore. Was he dreaming it?

• Confused 1