Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

Just now, Flower said:

“Well.. that’s just the way things happen here..” he said, feeling a tiny pang of shame.

A tiny part of Issi wanted to be mad at Finch too. He can't be blamed for a cub that isn't his, males don't always like cubs. Take my father for instant. Issi was slightly sadden at the thought of her father. "I guess life is hard here and you can't be helping everyone at all times." 

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

A tiny part of Issi wanted to be mad at Finch too. He can't be blamed for a cub that isn't his, males don't always like cubs. Take my father for instant. Issi was slightly sadden at the thought of her father. "I guess life is hard here and you can't be helping everyone at all times." 

He nodded, his expression unreadable. He sniffed the air testing for fires. “Well what are you doing here?” He asked after he detected no smoke.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

He nodded, his expression unreadable. He sniffed the air testing for fires. “Well what are you doing here?” He asked after he detected no smoke.

Issi is startled out of her sad thoughts before looking around her. What was I do- "Oh, I was gathering leaves and grass to try and make a bag to carry our supplies in when we go searching for a healing plant." Issi walked to the pile only to find that it has scattered and some even blowed away. Issi sighed, "Great."

Issi is startled out of her sad thoughts before looking around her. What was I do- "Oh, I was gathering leaves and grass to try and make a bag to carry our supplies in when we go searching for a healing plant." Issi walked to the pile only to find that it has scattered and some even blowed away. Issi sighed, "Great."

He walked over to the leaves picking them up with his tail and glancing at ink. “Healing plant?” He questioned.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He walked over to the leaves picking them up with his tail and glancing at ink. “Healing plant?” He questioned.

Issi stared at the silent Ink then turned her attention back on Finch, "Um, yeah one of the nichelings on the group, Flash, is hurt really bad and the berries wasn't enough." Issi stared off into space, "So, where going to travel, these that can, to another island to find a healing plant." She sat down and pawed at the ground, "But I don't think I'll be making it back alive... unless I'm super lucky."   

4 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared at the silent Ink then turned her attention back on Finch, "Um, yeah one of the nichelings on the group, Flash, is hurt really bad and the berries wasn't enough." Issi stared off into space, "So, where going to travel, these that can, to another island to find a healing plant." She sat down and pawed at the ground, "But I don't think I'll be making it back alive... unless I'm super lucky."   

“W-what.. why would you go then? Do you even know these nichelings?” He asked trying to hide the anger creeping into his voice.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“W-what.. why would you go then? Do you even know these nichelings?” He asked trying to hide the anger creeping into his voice.

Issi could sense that he was getting angry but couldn't understand why. She shrugged, "Not really, but I do like them. Plus I'm always on my own wandering the islands and If I help them I could maybe join there group that seemed to be wanderers too." Issi looked up at the sky, "Plus I get this odd feeling that I should help them as much as I can." 

1 hour ago, FawnCat said:

Issi could sense that he was getting angry but couldn't understand why. She shrugged, "Not really, but I do like them. Plus I'm always on my own wandering the islands and If I help them I could maybe join there group that seemed to be wanderers too." Issi looked up at the sky, "Plus I get this odd feeling that I should help them as much as I can." 

"Why would you help them? They don't seem to good at surviving if they tried to save Akriah." He snapped. He stared her down then opened his eyes wide in shock. "I-I.."

Just now, Flower said:

"Why would you help them? They don't seem to good at surviving if they tried to save Akriah." He snapped. He stared her down then opened his eyes wide in shock. "I-I.."

Shocked Issi stepped back from Finch, "You would rather they left the child like your tribe did?"

Shocked Issi stepped back from Finch, "You would rather they left the child like your tribe did?"

He said nothing and stalked away, throwing her a glance over his shoulder and saying. "Goodluck trying to survive those islands Issi." Before stomping far away from everything.

5 minutes ago, Flower said:

He said nothing and stalked away, throwing her a glance over his shoulder and saying. "Goodluck trying to survive those islands Issi." Before stomping far away from everything.

Issi felt sadden at the fact that Finch didn't deny the fact that they left the child. "I thought we could be friends," Issi whispered. She looked down at the neatly piled of leaves and grass held down with a rock. She looked at Finch's retreating figure. "Thank you!" Issi smiled at him. I wanted to ask him if he wanted to join the travel to the islands...

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi felt sadden at the fact that Finch didn't deny the fact that they left the child. "I thought we could be friends," Issi whispered. She looked down at the neatly piled of leaves and grass held down with a rock. She looked at Finch's retreating figure. "Thank you!" Issi smiled at him.

He ignored her and broke into a run, feeling the hot breeze in his fur and the scorching ground under his paws. He stopped running when he reached the beach.

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

He ignored her and broke into a run, feeling the hot breeze in his fur and the scorching ground under his paws. He stopped running when he reached the beach.

Issi saw him run, startled she could see his figure disappear into the grass not burned into ash. Her heart picked up speed, is there another fire?  She jumped up and sped after him. The force of her jump on her front legs brought a small whimper from her as she moved. She ducked under some grass and pushed herself to keep up with him. When her front paws reached sand she flipped over and landed on her side. Sand all over her. "Owww." Issi groaned out. 

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi saw him run, startled she could see his figure disappear into the grass not burned into ash. Her heart picked up speed, is there another fire?  She jumped up and sped after him. The force of her jump on her front legs brought a small whimper from her as she moved. She ducked under some grass and pushed herself to keep up with him. When her front paws reached sand she flipped over and landed on her side. Sand all over her. "Owww." Issi groaned out. 

He ignored her and sat on a picturesque rock with his tail dangling into the water as he stared at the horizon.

8 minutes ago, Flower said:

He ignored her and sat on a picturesque rock with his tail dangling into the water as he stared at the horizon.

She pushed herself up and shake as much sand from her fur as she could. That wasn't a good idea to go running. Issi glanced at her wound noticing that it had started to heal over but the running had opened her wound again. "Idiot." Issi hissed out at herself. She glanced at Finch to see him just sitting there on a rock and looking off into the horizon. So, no fire then. She moved to sit at the edge of the water on the sand. He seems to be deep in thought. I should probably leave him be.

Just now, FawnCat said:

She pushed herself up and shake as much sand from her fur ash she could. That wasn't a good idea to go running. Issi glanced at her wound noticing that it had started to heal over but the running had opened her wound again. "Idiot." Issi hissed out at herself. She glanced at Finch to see him just sitting there on a rock and looking off into the horizon. So, no fire then. She moved to sit at the edge of the water on the sand. He seems to be deep in thought. I should probably leave him be.

He flicked his tail up and a small silver fish gleamed in the sun as he nipped at its neck, killing it quickly. He took small neat bites. "You re-opened that wound." He observed, looking at her with narrowed yellow eyes.

Just now, Flower said:

He flicked his tail up and a small silver fish gleamed in the sun as he nipped at its neck, killing it quickly. He took small neat bites. "You re-opened that wound." He observed, looking at her with narrowed yellow eyes.

Issi looked down at the wound and sighed, "Yes, and I'm berating myself. Honestly, my impulsiveness is going to get me into a lot of trouble someday." She used some water to wash out the sand in her wound.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi looked down at the wound and sighed, "Yes, and I'm berating myself. Honestly, my impulsiveness is going to get me into a lot of trouble someday." She used some water to wash out the sand in her wound.

"Yep." He agreed returning his gaze to the fish swimming below the rock.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Yep." He agreed returning his gaze to the fish swimming below the rock.

Issi stared at the fish. I should get some but not in the mood really. She lies down letting the days sun warm her fur. I want to play in the water.

Issi stared at the fish. I should get some but not in the mood really. She lies down letting the days sun warm her fur. I want to play in the water.

He walks over to her on silent paws and wades into the water, his fur getting soaked immediatly.

Just now, Flower said:

He walks over to her on silent paws and wades into the water, his fur getting soaked immediatly.

"Eek" Startled at his sudden appearance, she's up on al fours and backs into the water. Luckily the water at the edge was only waist deep.  Issi pouted before feeling how heavy her limbs started to get from the water soaking into her fur.

Just now, FawnCat said:

"Eek" Startled at his sudden appearance, she's up on al fours and backs into the water. Luckily the water at the edge was only waist deep.  Issi pouted before feeling how heavy her limbs started to get from the water soaking into her fur.

He laughed. "Oops."

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Sorry... I guess I'm not welcome here...

You have forgotten about me again....

I WANT DEATH
KILL ME KILL ME KILL
I'M AM IDIOT PLEASE KILL ME
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I don't really know how to reply to this but we do want you to be here, we were just roleplaying while you were gone sorry :(

• Paw up 1