Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

1 minute ago, Clover said:

With a snarl, she suddenly turned around, startled as she claws Rabbitspring in the face. Her eyes immediately widen, and she stares at her in shock.

Vissen looks over, standing protectively over Flash as she looks on in shock.

“Oh Snowdove..” she says pressing her cheek against hers. 

3 minutes ago, Clover said:

With a snarl, she suddenly turned around, startled as she claws Rabbitspring in the face. Her eyes immediately widen, and she stares at her in shock.

Vissen looks over, standing protectively over Flash as she looks on in shock.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

Issi still tense looks on in horror. The idea of Snowdove actually hurting Rabbitspring never crossed her mind. Blood dripped from her wounds but she couldn't care for that now. She looks at Rabbitspring going closer and readies herself for something bad.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

Snowdove still stood there, tense and shaking. Her eyes were still wide, and she started tearing up as she looked at the blood covering her paws.

Just now, Clover said:

Snowdove still stood there, tense and shaking. Her eyes were still wide, and she started tearing up as she looked at the blood covering her paws.

Issi stayed quiet.

12 minutes ago, Clover said:

“Cmon lets get some rest.” She said quietly leading her towards the nests.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

She didn't talk, just silently stepped into a nest and curled up.

Vissen was crouched next to Flash, checking his wounds.

6 minutes ago, Flower said:

Just now, Clover said:

Issi flinched as she started to feel the pain radiating from her wound. She limped as she walked towards Vissen, "How is he?" She hissed as talking made the scratches on her face burn.

• Like 1

She curled around Snowdove, stroking her fur calmingly as she sung softly. 
"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far, or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who hear
And in her song all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear
Can you face what the river knows

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found..."

She curled around Snowdove, stroking her fur calmingly as she sung softly. 
"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far, or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who hear
And in her song all magic flows
But can you brave what you most fear
Can you face what the river knows

Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found..."

Her breathing evened out, and she slipped into sleep, her tail still twitching.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi flinched as she started to feel the pain radiating from her wound. She limped as she walked towards Vissen, "How is he?" She hissed as talking made the scratches on her face burn.

She looked concerned. "He would've been better if she didn't cut his burns." Blood and something white-ish surrounded Flash, and Vissen looked unsure. 

"Issi, can you go get some berries? It's all I can think of, I would use leaves too but there aren't any in the savannah. Cactus is also good for this stuff, but you're already banged up."

• Like 1

She looked concerned. "He would've been better if she didn't cut his burns." Blood and something white-ish surrounded Flash, and Vissen looked unsure. 

"Issi, can you go get some berries? It's all I can think of, I would use leaves too but there aren't any in the savannah. Cactus is also good for this stuff, but you're already banged up."

Issi tried a to mustered up a smile. Slightly flinching as she takes a step towards the den exit. "As long as you promise to fix me up too."

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi tried a to mustered up a smile. Slightly flinching as she takes a step towards the den exit. "As long as you promise to fix me up too."

"Of course." She smiled, before leaning back down, whispering comfort to Flash as he made pained noises.

5 minutes ago, Clover said:

She slipped away from her careful to not wake her then dragged herself breathlessly to Vissens side breathing heavily.

Just now, Flower said:

She slipped away from her careful to not wake her then dragged herself breathlessly to Vissens side breathing heavily.

"Maybe you should lie back down, you're burns are still a bit fresh. Don't want you to tear anything." She said, concern lacing her voice.

"Maybe you should lie back down, you're burns are still a bit fresh. Don't want you to tear anything." She said, concern lacing her voice.

“I’ll be alright.” She said smiling. “Hey maybe I can go check in with the child we were meant to save..” she said a bit hollowly.

8 minutes ago, Clover said:

"Of course." She smiled, before leaning back down, whispering comfort to Flash as he made pained noises.

Issi gave a small nod. Before limping towards the exit. She huffed and squeezed her eyes shut at the flash of pain coming from her shoulder wound. Come on Issi, we can do this. Can't show this tribe how weak I am. With a deep breath Issi pulled herself up and puffed out her chest. Her wound dripped a bit of blood on the ground as she walked out of the den. She wanted to ask for some information but with how the treated they child she wasn't so sure if they where going to help her. She pondered a bit before, slowly making her way into the grassy areas that weren't burnt.

Issi gave a small nod. Before limping towards the exit. She huffed and squeezed her eyes shut at the flash of pain coming from her shoulder wound. Come on Issi, we can doe this. Can't show this tribe how weak I am. With a deep breath Issi pulled herself up and puffed out her chest. Her wound dripped a bit of blood on the ground as she walked out of the den. She wanted to ask for some information but with how the treated the child she wasn't so sure if they where going to help her. She pondered a bit before, slowly making her way into the grassy areas that weren't burnt.

A few nichelings were outside, and a couple murmured as they saw her walk out.

12 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Finch waited a while then followed her out. ‘She seems to incompetent to survive here. Might as well help her out.’

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clover said:

A few nichelings were outside, and a couple murmured as they saw her walk out.

Issi tried ignoring the whispers and stares. This is exactly why I left my tribe. She hurried further into the damp grass, her paws slipping slightly and aggravating her wounds. She hissed out in pain.

Finch waited a while then followed her out. ‘She seems to incompetent to survive here. Might as well help her out.’

She could hear someone behind her and turned around. She gave the newcomer a unsure look before sitting down on the wet ground.

Issi tried ignoring the whispers and stares. This is exactly why I left my tribe. She hurried further into the damp grass, her paws slipping slightly and aggravating her wounds. She hissed out in pain.

She could hear someone behind her and turned around. She gave the newcomer a unsure look before sitting down on the wet ground.

“Greetings m’lady I’m Finch.” He said coldly. He was a short and lean looking nicheling with a slit in his ear and very dark brown fur, his ram horns curled down in twin spirals and his yellow eyes pierced her soul. 

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Greetings m’lady I’m Finch.” He said coldly. He was a short and lean looking nicheling with a slit in his ear and very dark brown fur, his ram horns curled down in twin spirals and his yellow eyes pierced her soul. 

Startled that Finch actually talked with her she briefly looks around to make sure it was her he was talking to. Yellow eyes is new. "Um, hello... the names Issi." Her wounds on her face burned a bit but it was getting bearable.

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Startled that Finch actually talked with her she briefly looks around to make sure it was her he was talking to. Yellow eyes is new. "Um, hello... the names Issi." Her wounds on her face burned a bit but it was getting bearable.

“You don’t seem like your from here.” He said stepping close to her and flicking his fishing tail at a pile of gray dust. “For one you almost just stepped in ash that could still be hot.” He brushed it asides with his tail. “Secondly you don’t have the look of someone who’s lived in the Savannas for there whole life. His yellow eyes looked her up and down.

7 minutes ago, Flower said:

“You don’t seem like your from here.” He said stepping close to her and flicking his fishing tail at a pile of gray dust. “For one you almost just stepped in ash that could still be hot.” He brushed it asides with his tail. “Secondly you don’t have the look of someone who’s lived in the Savannas for there whole life. His yellow eyes looked her up and down.

Slightly distrustful of this dark niche, Issi politely, "Thanks," She looked at the 'hot' ash. "But it wasn't necessary and no, I'm not from here." She sighed and with a low whisper, "Not from anywhere really." Pulling herself up a pained look flashes over her face. This wound is slightly starting to burn. Need to hurry up and get those things for Vissen.